Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:42:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Bounty][Ended] Centra - Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet  (Read 82840 times)
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:35:49 PM

Centra team does not answer the queries and keep delaying with the bounty and offers to send around 20-30 payments each week and that too not clear for which bounty.They are acting shady with this payment delivery.

Core Centra team acknowledged the issues on bounty settlement. As advised in Slack, they will be dedicating an in-house Centra staff to handle bounty settlement starting this coming week.

I'll try to post updates here.

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 01:17:59 AM

I have been approached in an attempt to buy a positive feedback from me to Centra's developper, dashingriddler.
Beware ! They are using very shady techniques.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2514733.0
Aum Ram

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:35:02 AM

Filled the form again. I received an email notification. Now it remains to wait for payment. I hope this will be done quickly.

lepbagong

Activity: 2282
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:01:37 AM

Hi ... Centra Support Team, I have been giving a report through the form given a week but I have not seen any acceptance in my wallet yet.
actually how long should the report we send by email to receive the gift from you.
waiting faithfully for the delivery of grace from you

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:16:50 AM

Centra team does not answer the queries and keep delaying with the bounty and offers to send around 20-30 payments each week and that too not clear for which bounty.They are acting shady with this payment delivery.

Core Centra team acknowledged the issues on bounty settlement. As advised in Slack, they will be dedicating an in-house Centra staff to handle bounty settlement starting this coming week.

I'll try to post updates here.

Why do they need another staff to handle the bounty when there was a bounty manager at the start who did distribute the signature campaign bounty and he should have completed all the rest by now.

The sheet is also not updated and does not reflect any value.This is a poor management by centra team.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:31:24 AM

Filled the form again. I received an email notification. Now it remains to wait for payment. I hope this will be done quickly.

You can not rely on it. I filled out the form and received a letter last week. But I have not received  the bounty
buharikx31

Activity: 830
Merit: 258

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:59:07 AM

OFFICIAL BOUNTY CLAIM FORM!!

https://www.centra.tech/ctr-bounty/

ATTENTION: Follow the Steps on the picture!

I have filled out the form and sent and have got konfermasi in email, just waiting for the results and receive delivery of gift in my eth.
How long will my form submit to get a gift from you?
thanks for the information.
They make a token payment once a week on Fridays. We have to wait and hope that we again will not be deceived

Sending payment once a week and that too a little number will make this go long and be frustrating for all participants.Why don't they plan a date and distribute to all in bulk and close the campaign?
They are not intrested on that, they sent random amount to people for example as a translator i got 1800 tokens, but that's not a right amount for that work, no calculations or spreadsheet with calculated amount, the right amount that should be paid for translators it's around 8000-10000 tokens, but not 1000-1800

Why don't you open a scam accusation for the unfair bounty received?

It would be better and even speed up the process for you and all of the other participants who are yet to receive their share.
I would open the scam accusation, but I need to wait until the 3rd of December, because it is the final date for them to pay for participants

hope there is payment in accordance with good intentions to give a decent to receive.
I am convinced that this can be done well.
thanks for this, success always
I am gonna open the scam accusation, hope that I will see support from translators, who dont get paid fairly for that work. Link would be provided soon, after I done the feeling of that page

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
entar pasar

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:10:47 PM

hello sir, why i still haven't get bounty rewards until this time?? i'm on number #1092 in the twitter spreadsheet

bitcointalk.org
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 02:24:39 AM

Hi Do I need to register an account at centra.tech? in order to get my tokens? or is it enough just by filling the form to claim centra tokens? which I did already.

claudiotiego

Activity: 630
Merit: 154

Corl - Growth Capital on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 03:14:55 AM

I filled the form, now it's just wait. Hope to get my tokens soon.

UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:07:04 AM

From what is being posted on the Telegram bounty channel Centra are trying hard to make up lost time with the bounty distributions. I believe they are planning to distribute more than once per week now.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Stripple

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:14:11 AM

Interesting to see the bounty claim form has been opened, I participated in the Twitter bounty but never saw a payout for this as the verification and counting took quite a while. Good thing that they're handling this now, curious to see how this plays out.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ninis45

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:43:00 AM

Take a look at this thread and thank goodness I'm not late to hear about the claim and just wait for the distribution day.

ensign_lee

Activity: 886
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:35:16 AM

Interesting to see the bounty claim form has been opened, I participated in the Twitter bounty but never saw a payout for this as the verification and counting took quite a while. Good thing that they're handling this now, curious to see how this plays out.

Not sure if twitter bounty was paid out as they send some tokens in a random and no one doesn't have any idea about the payment.So wait it may take some time to get your tokens.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:02:38 PM

This is very unprofessional way to do any kind of business
More than 60 days finished still they didn't managed to distribute the reward for those who trusted in this project.
Yes it is! all this reminds me of a very negative experience bounty campaign Change, there was also very long payment of awards
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:30:43 PM

This is very unprofessional way to do any kind of business
More than 60 days finished still they didn't managed to distribute the reward for those who trusted in this project.
Yes it is! all this reminds me of a very negative experience bounty campaign Change, there was also very long payment of awards

Was it paid after a period of time? I am surprised to see so many waiting for their payment and the team takes it casually to send bounty only for a few.There are around 500-1000 plus people on twitter/facebook and if they send only a few, it might take a year or more to complete.They need to speed up the process.

Nousplatform Youtube     
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 03:08:02 PM

Is it possible to change the address to receive centra card?

asapjoshyy

Activity: 728
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:11:49 PM

its just funny how the company says they are spreading out payment over every friday so bounty participants " do not dump the coin" which in turn dumps the price.... but since the ICO the price has went down from $3.50 to $0.50

laughable imo, and they dont show how much stakes come to coins... im betting well get around 20 CENTRA for 10+ weeks of work which would equal $10 !!!! OMG WERE RICH
SmartIphone (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1204

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:06:35 AM

OFFICIAL BOUNTY CLAIM FORM!!

https://www.centra.tech/ctr-bounty/

ATTENTION: Follow the Steps on the picture!

Any questions please visit Centra website and there is a whole team to assist you in Live chat and it's pretty fast: https://www.centra.tech/
SmartIphone (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1204

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:44:51 PM

Unfortunately there is not any concrete answer from the Centra.tech team about the next round of distribution.
As soon as I am told about next distribution I will announce here.
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123]
  Print  

Jump to: