Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2018, 05:34:45 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.0  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Bounty][Ended] Centra - Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet  (Read 81286 times)
rchstr

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:09:18 AM

I saw a lot of mostakes on the spreadsheet. maybe the manager need to fix it asap before the dev distribute the bounties.

▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████████

▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
███                            ███
████                        ████
  ███                        ███
  ▀███                    ███▀
    ▀███▄            ▄███▀
      ▀████▄    ▄████▀
          ▀████████▀
                ▀▀▀▀

SEED

POWERING THE BOT ECONOMON BLOCKCHAIN
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

SEED White Paper   •Cryptoeconomic White Paper   •Executive Summary   •Slide Deck

▄                          ▄▄████▄   
  ██▄                  ▄██████████▀
  ████▄▄            ███████████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄███████████
  ██████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████
      ███████████████████▀
      ▀█████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀
▄▄▄▄▄███████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

▄▄██
                    ▄▄███▀███
        ▄▄▄█████▀  ▄███▀
  ▄███████▀  ▄██████
      ▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▀
            █  █████████
            ▀▄█▀  ▀█████
              ▀▀        ▀▀█
TELEGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
MelodyCrypto

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 06:41:59 AM

many member in here got hacked because phisink link from slack please remove slack and move to telegram Smiley

eprocent

Activity: 504
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 07:55:37 AM

Signature Campaign NEW Spreadsheet Link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BLeyuXFYnhncvc2PV-ievaMgoCXSmZ-vT6fvv2eN_AA/edit?usp=sharing

I'm constantly updating it with new addresses that you guys are sending me constantly here in the forum, slack, telegram, skype and even those who called me on the phone.

Your row number maybe is different because I deleted some applications that were a duplicate.
The -x% means that you didn't follow the rules, you may post more than 20posts a week, low-quality posts etc... which can be found in the OP.

I'm surprised how many of you got your address "hacked" and due to this, we may postpone the distribution for a day maximum.

You are responsible for your ETH address.

Thank you.
Very good work bounty manager. @SmartIphone please change my ETH address because that is in the spreadseets is not right.
Good ETH address is this:

0xed1c8d3387adbe67379c06b0c7dc51e8d6bb7cbb

I participated in signature / avatar campaign as username eprocent. Please confim me when you changed.
Thank you very much!

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░███████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

niisarearning

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:31:06 AM

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BLeyuXFYnhncvc2PV-ievaMgoCXSmZ-vT6fvv2eN_AA/edit?usp=sharing

I'm constantly updating it with new addresses that you guys are sending me constantly here in the forum, slack, telegram, skype and even those who called me on the phone.

Your row number maybe is different because I deleted some applications that were a duplicate.
The -x% means that you didn't follow the rules, you may post more than 20posts a week, low-quality posts etc... which can be found in the OP.

I'm surprised how many of you got your address "hacked" and due to this, we may postpone the distribution for a day maximum.

Thank you.
Thanks for update smartIphone really doing well from the beginning of the campaign also i appreciate your effort for such a huge campaign . Please let us know can we remove signature as you know currently our  signature very much valuable as there is lots of campaign happening. once more i request Please let us know.

▄███▄
███████▄
██████▀██▄
█████▄  ▀██▄
████▀  ▄  ▀██▄
███▄ ▄██▀   ▀
██████▀  ▄█▄
███████▄█████▄
███████████████▄
████████████████▀
█████████▀
███████▀
 ▀███▀
Safein     
M A K E   I S I M P L E
A   R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   W A Y   T O   P A Y   O N L I N E
[WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████▀░░░░░▐████
███████████████░░░░░░░▐████
██████████████▌░░░▐████████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░▐█████
▀█████████████▌░░░▐███████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌░░▀▀███▌░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▄░░░░░░░▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░░░███████
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄░█▀░░░░░░█████████
█████████▌▐░░░░░░░█████████
██████████░▄██▄░░██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
A
▬▬

█▄▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀
██████████████▀▀
██████████▀▀
██████▀▀
█▀▀
GET IT ON               
Google Play
Euphrates

Activity: 238
Merit: 119

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:25:16 AM

Thank you.
Thank u. You are really hardworking. I am join you late and you consider this. Thank u so much... When will you send our tokens ?

_____________________A I T H E O N_____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██
bitcoinsforall

Activity: 616
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:27:55 AM

Any update on the no of tokens to be distributed on the sheet.?Only the stakes are mentioned for all the participants.
milani

Activity: 364

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:33:32 AM

Looking forward till the all calculations end))) Centra Tech is a really interesting project. Looking forward to the news ))))) Good luck to all the participants)))))

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
Iago

Activity: 294
Merit: 108

DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:01:27 AM

how is name token of Centra? Etherscan dont find CTR   Huh

⚡️ IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD ⚡️ | TOKEN SALE | DISCUSSION |
shadyrifles

Activity: 322

The Internet of Sovereignty

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:03:29 AM

Bounty manger are working hard for distribution of bounty stakes.

Blackwhite69

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:10:44 PM

As I see if the low quality post will be subtracted by 50%, a very precise rule but I feel it  Cry

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████▄
▐███████▀             ▀████████▌
▐██████▀     ▄▄████▄▄    ▀███████▌
██████    ▄███████████▄ ▄█████████
▐█████    █████████████████████████▌
█████    ███████▀▀▀▀   █████████████
█████   ██████        ██████████████
█████   ██████████   ███████████████
▐████    █████████  ███████████████▌
█████    █████████████████████████
▐█████    ▀███████████▀ ▀████████▌
▐█████▄     ▀▀████▀▀    ▄██████▌
▀██████▄             ▄███████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀

Cryptocurrency for day to day Life
                                  ICO DATE: MAY 2018

FIXYNETWORK       
   TELEGRAM   TWITTER   YOUTUBE   WHITEPAPER
wancho

Activity: 224
Merit: 105

GoNetwork 1st Mobile Network for Ethereum Platform

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:47:26 PM

What is the specs of coin?

yoonah

Activity: 200

Presale is live!

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 02:53:04 PM

Thank you.
Hello Sir! I sent you a pm regarding my eth address please do find time to check it. Thanks Smiley

andrearz

Merit: 255

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:08:24 PM

ok, I'm glad that the spreadsheet for signature centra participants has been updated. How about blog participants & media centra whether after this you will update?

R
         ▄▄███████▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████▀███████████
  ████████▀▀     ▀▀████████
 ████████           ████████
▐███████             ███████▌
▐███████             ███████▌
 ████████           ████████
  ████████▄▄     ▄▄████████
   ███████████▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀███████▀▀
MAD              ▒█████▒
       ██████  ░░░██████
  █████░░░░  ░░░  ░░░  ░█████
 ██░  ░░░  ░░░  ░░░  ░░░ ██ ██
 ██ ░░░  ░░░ █████ ░░░ ██░  ██
 ██░░  ░█▄  ░▀███▀░░ ██░░  ░██
 ██  ░░░ ▀█▄█▄▄ ▄▄███░  ░░░██
 ██▒░░  ░░░████░███░  ░░░ ▒██
  ██  ░░▄█████████████▄░  ░██
  ██░░░█▀░░████░████░░▀█░░░██
   ██  ░░▄█████ ███▀█▄░░░ ██
    ██░▄███░░ █░█░  ░▀█▄ ██
     ████░░  ░░░  ░░░  ░██
      ████ ░░░  ░░░  ░███
        ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[] FACEBOOK
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD
najmul33

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:37:03 PM

Hello, sir,
Please fix the address of my new ETH wallet, because the address of the old ETH wallet has been hacked

My Bitcointalk user name: najmul33

Facebook Sheet - 167
Twitter Sheet - 154
Slack And Telegram Sheet - 118

New ETH wallet address:  0x85C2C8D7ca2ee86EB6fD26Dd18e9f7f2E24e63cB

Regards
Thank you,

buddynuno

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:20:08 PM

Thank you.
Thanks for update smartIphone really doing well from the beginning of the campaign also i appreciate your effort for such a huge campaign . Please let us know can we remove signature as you know signature very valuable as there is lots of campaign happening. once more i request Please let us know.

You can removed the signature. yesterday the bounty manager told everyone about it!

No one said we can remove the signature just yet. I don't see any official announcement. I don't see any tokens in my address so I am guessing SmartIphone is still working on the signature campaign token distribution.
EDIT: I am going to slack to confirm if we can remove the signature and if the picture above is legit.

indo1

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:37:54 PM

sir please change my address for bounty to this 0x8698327A7e55446F7558F03faAff08AB6BB45a76
my account was hacked

facebook : https://www.facebook.com/adi.sunardi.1614
twitter : https://twitter.com/asukardi26
telegram : A12-ADE SUKARDI
SLACK : indo1

please change it sir it important

▄██████▄ ▄███▀ ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄████▄ ▀███▄ ███ ▄████▀▀████▄ ▀██ ██ ▄███▀▀ ▀████ ██ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ██ ███ ▄███▀ ▄██ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ██ ███ ▄███▀ ▄██▀ ██████ ██████ ███ ███ ███ ████████▄ ██████ ██████ ██ ███ ███▀ ▄██▀ ███ ███▀▀▀ ███▀▀▀ ███ ████ ███ ▀▀▀▀▀▀████ ███▀▀▀ ███▀▀▀ ██ ███ ███ ██▀ ███ ███ ███ ███ █████ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ███ ██ ███ ███ ██▄ ███ ███ ███ ███ ██████ ███ ▄███████ ███ ███ ███ ██ ███ ███▄ ▀██▄ ███ ███ ███ ███ ▄███ ███ ▄███ ███▀ ███ ███ ███ ██ ███ ▀███▄ ▀██▄ ███ ███▄▄▄▄ ███▄▄▄▄ ██████▀ ██████▀ ████▄▄▄▄▄████ ███▄▄▄▄ ███▄▄▄▄ ██ ███ ▀███▄ ▀██ ███ ██████ ██████ ████▀ ████▀ ▀█████████▀ ██████ ██████ ██ ▀███▄▄ ▄████ ██ ███ ▀████▄▄████▀ ▄██ ▀███▄ ▀████▀ ▄███▀ ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▀██████▀ ██ ███ ████ █████ ██████ ███████ ████████ █████████ █████████████▄▄ ███████████████████▄▄ ▀▀███████████████████ ▀▀█████████████ █████████ ████████ ███████ ██████ █████ ████ ███ ██ ██ ███ ████ █████ ██████ ███████ ████████ █████████ █████████████▄▄ ███████████████████▄▄ ▀▀███████████████████ ▀▀█████████████ █████████ ████████ ███████ ██████ █████ ████ ███ ██ FACEBOOK MEDIUM TWITTER
buzness-game

Activity: 308
Merit: 107

Bounty Manager

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 04:57:05 PM

Thanks for counting the signatures. We are waiting for the speedy distribution of tokens and great growth.     Cheesy

aidit45@gmail.com

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 05:01:55 PM

good luck for your ico's success
can not waiting to receive tokens

R
         ▄▄███████▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████▀███████████
  ████████▀▀     ▀▀████████
 ████████           ████████
▐███████             ███████▌
▐███████             ███████▌
 ████████           ████████
  ████████▄▄     ▄▄████████
   ███████████▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀███████▀▀
MAD              ▒█████▒
       ██████  ░░░██████
  █████░░░░  ░░░  ░░░  ░█████
 ██░  ░░░  ░░░  ░░░  ░░░ ██ ██
 ██ ░░░  ░░░ █████ ░░░ ██░  ██
 ██░░  ░█▄  ░▀███▀░░ ██░░  ░██
 ██  ░░░ ▀█▄█▄▄ ▄▄███░  ░░░██
 ██▒░░  ░░░████░███░  ░░░ ▒██
  ██  ░░▄█████████████▄░  ░██
  ██░░░█▀░░████░████░░▀█░░░██
   ██  ░░▄█████ ███▀█▄░░░ ██
    ██░▄███░░ █░█░  ░▀█▄ ██
     ████░░  ░░░  ░░░  ░██
      ████ ░░░  ░░░  ░███
        ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[] FACEBOOK
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD
Dita_fitriyani

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:06:52 PM

spreaadsheets still counting , waiting fiinal spreadsheets dev. success to your project
codemanX

Activity: 336
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:13:09 PM

Hello Bountymanager,

you still haven't updated my rank, please recalculate my Stakes. In the spreadsheet I am still a Junior Member.

Since 15. September Member: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2057569.msg21861702#msg21861702

Since 28. September Full Member and I was wearing the Centra Avatar: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2057569.msg22320027#msg22320027

Also, you made a mistake with the decimal place, so I got only 0.05 stakes/week  Huh, please correct that.

Thank you

Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 126 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.