Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:02:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Bounty][Ended] Centra - Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet  (Read 82840 times)
wnfmzm74

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:11:13 AM

I think, this project is similar to monaco .. hopefully this project will succeed and develop quickly ..
Dev ,, where are you?
Why is not the spreadsheet updated? I hope you update the spreadsheet soon, so we know how we work with this project ..

As said by OP, if you check the last pages, it is clearly said that the sheet will be updated at the end of the campaign.You only need to follow the rules.
update at the end of campaign? in October?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:20:42 AM

I think, this project is similar to monaco .. hopefully this project will succeed and develop quickly ..
Dev ,, where are you?
Why is not the spreadsheet updated? I hope you update the spreadsheet soon, so we know how we work with this project ..

As said by OP, if you check the last pages, it is clearly said that the sheet will be updated at the end of the campaign.You only need to follow the rules.

I want to see any action here. I invested my ETH. And may be Ill join to bounty after my current, but Im not sure, that we can get something here.. Because manager not doing anything here. I saw, than he beginning count and than threw all.. Why?? Lazy.. or? In my current bounty posts count every week, without any delay. Its professional working.

But main question is - why not ANN thread here? I need to see any news, any updates.. Its very stranges.. All project have ANN thread.

devs, please make ANN thread. We need it.
candybubble

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:53:49 AM

Hi developers. I can not translate rules of participation in the bounty, but do I have to write a one unique message every three days with a hashtag #centra
?
pantek talacuik

Activity: 773
Merit: 101

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 09:06:09 AM

i am join to twitter campaign and facebook Wink

Dobrodav

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:36:35 AM

Grin Nice project. Really enjoy this project after long time retire  Grin

lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 10:40:02 AM

please, update spreadsheet. my friend list on fb is 279 now.
username : lvsca

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Taner

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:52:56 AM

Dev ,, where are you?

Well, guys, I don't think there is a reason to panic. The managers of the bounty decided to count the posts and spread the bounty around 5 October - tne end of ICO. It's their decision, they have that right, as well as to change the rules at any time. We just have to work on. Wink
cheus

Activity: 593
Merit: 126

Bounty Manager

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:26:50 AM

Dev ,, where are you?

Well, guys, I don't think there is a reason to panic. The managers of the bounty decided to count the posts and spread the bounty around 5 October - tne end of ICO. It's their decision, they have that right, as well as to change the rules at any time. We just have to work on. Wink

It's nice to hear that before the ICO is over for a long time, I think that they will have enough time to count each
DarkXen

Activity: 616
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:54:11 AM

Hi dev;

Please update my rank to full member.

Wearing Avatar?    Yessss

thanks.
Hayns

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:08:58 PM

Joined today twitter campaign .. thanks and goodluck to this project ...
rumax

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:33:58 PM

Dev ,, where are you?

I want to see any action here. I invested my ETH. And may be Ill join to bounty after my current, but Im not sure, that we can get something here.. Because manager not doing anything here. I saw, than he beginning count and than threw all.. Why?? Lazy.. or? In my current bounty posts count every week, without any delay. Its professional working.

But main question is - why not ANN thread here? I need to see any news, any updates.. Its very stranges.. All project have ANN thread.

Many of the managers update the table only after the end of fees, so I see no reason to panic. For me, the main point is the implementation of the project, if they collect the right amount - it will be good for everyone, if not, we just waste time!
aisyah88

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:40:46 PM

Dev ,, where are you?

Many of the managers update the table only after the end of fees, so I see no reason to panic. For me, the main point is the implementation of the project, if they collect the right amount - it will be good for everyone, if not, we just waste time!

But it's not an easy thing to wait at the end of the campaign, whereas it's still August, that this campaign ends in October, will everything be ready to wait so long ...
magisterr

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:48:07 PM

Dev ,, where are you?

read their whitepaper.

15.000 ETH - Cards
20.000 ETH - cBay
50.000 ETH addition assets

So all is good now. They collected min cap.

But why no ANN thread here? Good news for our?

Just annoying non-speaking devs with us.

For about bounty - you can write to devs about this
But we must have ANN thread. Its important to stay up in date.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:44:08 PM

Dev ,, where are you?

read their whitepaper.

15.000 ETH - Cards
20.000 ETH - cBay
50.000 ETH addition assets

So all is good now. They collected min cap.

But why no ANN thread here? Good news for our?

Just annoying non-speaking devs with us.

For about bounty - you can write to devs about this
But we must have ANN thread. Its important to stay up in date.

[/quote
Slack room is very busy, they are nearly ready with the ANN thread, they just need to fix some things on it and it's ready so don't stress and if you have a problem come on slack. They are very helpful there.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
talijagat

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:03:39 AM

Dev ,, where are you?

We have to make at least 50 posts until the end of ICO .. for per week we have to make how much writing Huh To qualify Huh
Are there no rules for posting per week? Maybe someone can explain it
jekainvestor

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:53:14 AM

Dev ,, where are you?

We have to make at least 50 posts until the end of ICO .. for per week we have to make how much writing Huh To qualify Huh
Are there no rules for posting per week? Maybe someone can explain it

In a week, no more than 20 posts will be defended, while you need to be active during the course of the week.
magisterr

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:06:57 AM

Relax guys.. Manager on the islands with girls Grin
They dont not count your week posts, etc, he is busy  Grin
adnet

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:03:34 AM

Hi guys. Very interesting and perspective project. Glad to Joined Twitter, Facebook, slack and telegram bounty campaigns.

Yeah, absolutly agree :-)  I have done it already also
HenryRoo

Activity: 574
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:36:33 AM

The rapidly growing amount of the sale of tokens grows with the number of people participating in the bounty, attracted much attention, keep it up!
lx001

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:12:31 PM

Why the ANN thread was locked? They should definetely re-open it or create a new one, because I have several questions, and there is no place to discuss anything. Also there were no updates on Medium for almost 2 weeks, their blog was updated regularly some time ago.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 123 »
  Print  

Jump to: