Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:10:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Vs Bitcoin Cash  (Read 17144 times)
Schuyler

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:51:15 AM

The price of Bitcoin Cash would depend on how much support it is going to get in the next few months of its existence. By then, we would have a gauge on how warm or cold the reception of the users would be. Meanwhile, bitcoin would remain as it is, or become even better if after three months, network congestion is finally solved and if more users deem it superior over BCC.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 12:04:05 PM

The price of Bitcoin Cash would depend on how much support it is going to get in the next few months of its existence. By then, we would have a gauge on how warm or cold the reception of the users would be. Meanwhile, bitcoin would remain as it is, or become even better if after three months, network congestion is finally solved and if more users deem it superior over BCC.

I believe that Bitcoin transactions surely will be better than last time. But don't whether it can meet the demand because every day many new people investing in bitcoins and bitcoin network should take so many increases transactions. Immediately we can see Bitcoin cash prices surely will go down a lot because many people who got it freely will dump it to buy more bitcoins. But in the long run, it all depends on how they will promote this new coin.
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 12:07:31 PM

I am pessimistic that bcc is going become huge, so I think it will just become another alt coin, I dont see enthusiactic people about this coin, infact I saw a lot of people will dump this coin after they received this coin
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 01:50:57 PM

Reaching bitcoin price never that's impossible not all users are actually gonna get bitcoin cash. Coinbase doesn't support bitcoin cash , bittrex , poloniex none of them will give their users bitcoin cash so we can assume that 40-50% of the bitcoin holders will actually bitcoin cash. No one will hold it i mean you are gettimg free cash so why hold it even if the price is $200 the price still can be dumped till $2 i don't think it has a future until end of 2017.
error08

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 02:13:13 PM

What do you think of Bitcoin Cash?
Do you think it will have the same value as Bitcoin or it will be just another Alt. Coin in the crypto market?

Bitcoin cash maybe can not reach what bitcoin could achieve so far, because most bitcoiners get bitcoin and they may want to cash out.
Then bcash price will continue to decreasing. Bitcoin cash is just another altcoin and be used as trading object just like other altcoins.
On the other hand, bitcoin really has usability that has been used as medium of exchange for years, if more countries regulate bitcoin such as in Japan and South Korean, then none could compete with bitcoin.
TheCoinGrabber

Activity: 994
Merit: 302

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 02:43:55 PM

There is already an assumed price of bcc in some market and it ranges from 100 to 200 dollArs. But that is just some speculAtion probably most bcc owners will dump everything once fork has ended. It really is just an altcoins in the market after the hardfork that i think will be in effect in a few moments. But bcc has a better feature than by so who knows what's gonna happen.

True sir, anything is still possible. Fiat don't have events like this because it's centralized. I guess we really just need to watch how things develop and act accordingly. I heard it's possible to have both btc and bcc after the fork so I guess I'd also just dump and then buy a bit after it crashes. Since this coin developed from bcc, I don't think it would be as scammy as those other alts that are dime a dozen when they come out.
Maveth13

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 02:57:45 PM

I am pessimistic that bcc is going become huge, so I think it will just become another alt coin, I dont see enthusiactic people about this coin, infact I saw a lot of people will dump this coin after they received this coin

Every thread about this have almost everyone with the same opinion (as do I). By just looking at how people plan on not supporting bitcoin cash, it's quite easy to predict that its value will not rise. The reason I'm not supporting bcc is because it only boasts a larger blocksize than btc, which is really not better.
Cocobrayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 02:59:13 PM

I think bcc has not been able to attract people to use it, because everyone is not so familiar with bcc, because they are more familiar with bitcoin from the past until now, so in my opinion this will only be another alt coin.
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 02:59:42 PM

Do you think it will have the same value as Bitcoin or it will be just another Alt. Coin in the crypto market?

Man, bcc is just an altcoin and it cant reach the level of bitcoin nor surpass it.
No altcoin can do that. Bcc is just a copy of bitcoin and sooner after the majority users receive their bcc they will just dump it. As they know this will be another shitcoin in the market. Yeah maybe some will save it just for fun and personal reason.

Who knows in the future if Bitcoin Cash can beat the bitcoin market price.
I do not agree with you it may be bitcoin cash can be equivalent to bitcoin in the last 6 months
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 03:13:19 PM

I think bcc has not been able to attract people to use it, because everyone is not so familiar with bcc, because they are more familiar with bitcoin from the past until now, so in my opinion this will only be another alt coin.
We the same thinking, I pretty sure that BCC was largely affect our income in signature campaign. Due to BCC the possibility to decline bitcoin value was high, also not only bitcoin price even other altcoins in crytocurrencies industry will be affected.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 03:13:32 PM

Coinbase and many exchanges have said that they won't support BCC and it's barely getting support from OKCoIn and Kraken which are also big exchanges. If there isn't much volume (which I doubt as all users who are holding bitcoins would be dumping them/trading them) the price would be high but I see that it's going to be dumped badly soon. Only the split was supported and not so much support for BCC can be seen. The price on exchanges too isn't the real price.

AK47-

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 03:48:34 PM

Bitcoin Cash can never overcome Bitcoin. It took 9 years + first mover advantage + trust that Bitcoin has reached to this point. Just because some miners weren't ready to support the majority and want to have their own coin + giving free coins to everyone, don't have any potential to even stand in front of Bitcoin.
johanesrobin

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 03:49:56 PM

Bitcoin is unbeatable, I feel BCC will be a thrown coin. They get it for free. And will throw it out quickly.
Bestwishes745

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 03:51:31 PM

If bitcoins will be minted of gold then maybe it makes sense, but I'm still not sure. Where is the guarantee that once bitcoin will outpace the price of gold counterfeiters will not be minting fake and this may materially affect the market value of bitcoin. Paper money is nothing at all.
I don’t think so bitcoins are ever going to be minted by of gold. Gold is much cheaper maximum times than bitcoins. They have no comparison with bitcoins. Giving bitcoins physical shape will massively decrease its supporters because it will give an opportunity to government for controlling bitcoins.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 04:08:42 PM

What I understand from current situation is BCC has negligible support as compared to BTC. This will lead to scenario where people will not prefer BCC at all and in addition BCC is new and since the news came out for it, people started hating the idea already.

I'm sure bitcoin is not going anywhere with all the hype that's going on around. Increased block size would be chaos to miners and they won't support the idea of bigger blocks in future so it's time to seat back and watch the HBO.  Grin

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:20:54 PM

BCC? Its just an another altcoin and speaking on the price of it, it wont be the same value as bitcoin as far as I know and hear of its price is on the range of $400+ (correct me if I'm wrong-I just hear this thing and I don't know where they did get such information.) For sure BCC price would really dump on this case since people would see this as a free money from their bitcoin holdings.

Your speculated value is nearly correct and it is depicted on coin market but with tag of #future. I'm also sure that bitcoin is not gonna be unstable with BCC stuff. The price of newly formed BCC is around 400 but that's not going to last for long neither it is going to increase. As soon as free bcc is distributed people will sell it like crazy because all they want is more and more BTC. To be honest BCC devs must be hiding somewhere by now. Lolz.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:34:24 PM

BitcoinCash (BCH) can have a space in the cyrptocurrency market...I am sure of that but it should be taken as just another altcoin and not really as a rival to the Bitcoin throne. It will have a value but will never be able to compete with the real Bitcoin. I am hoping it can survive though even if there will really be a huge dumping...as there are already predictions that BCH holders might be doing dump on a massive scale.
Klausi

Activity: 536

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:41:26 PM

BCC? Its just an another altcoin and speaking on the price of it, it wont be the same value as bitcoin as far as I know and hear of its price is on the range of $400+ (correct me if I'm wrong-I just hear this thing and I don't know where they did get such information.) For sure BCC price would really dump on this case since people would see this as a free money from their bitcoin holdings.

Your speculated value is nearly correct and it is depicted on coin market but with tag of #future. I'm also sure that bitcoin is not gonna be unstable with BCC stuff. The price of newly formed BCC is around 400 but that's not going to last for long neither it is going to increase. As soon as free bcc is distributed people will sell it like crazy because all they want is more and more BTC. To be honest BCC devs must be hiding somewhere by now. Lolz.
I partly agree. I may not know about BBC's further information, but based on observation may got panicked when they heard about the speculation of bitcoin to bitcash. If this altcoin prevails I hope the value of bitcoin won't be affected since many investors trusted it for quite a long time. Basically, it is like a baby crypto currency for now but we have also to protect what it has provided to us in our economy.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Beerwizzard

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:01:23 PM

Any forecasts about BCC price right after split? Somewhere in future it may reach the point of 200$+  but not when most people just dumping this altcoin as a free money. We will se the good price only in some time (days? weeks? months? years?) only if it will be somehow tradable.
exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 06:07:59 PM

Any forecasts about BCC price right after split? Somewhere in future it may reach the point of 200$+  but not when most people just dumping this altcoin as a free money. We will se the good price only in some time (days? weeks? months? years?) only if it will be somehow tradable.

It's trading on Kraken, ViaBTC, HitBTC... Not sure about the major Chinese exchanges or Bitfinex yet. I'm on my phone now and can't find the ticker but it was trading at .08 (BCH/BTC) when I saw it earlier.

But it seems no blocks have been mined on BCH yet. Anybody have a source for the current hash rate? Will difficulty retarget at some point?

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: