Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:53:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Vs Bitcoin Cash  (Read 17158 times)
hirozaki faraday

Activity: 266
Merit: 279

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:16:02 PM

Just so you are aware of who you are placing your confidence in with BCash:
Craig Wright - Fake Satoshi who tried to con everybody.
Roger - Who told you Mt Gox and Bitcoin Unlimited were safe.
Jihan - Mining/chip mafia leader and Antbleed purveyor.
PokerDiceMan

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:46:49 PM

bitcoin cash potential can above BTC
why ?, because bitcoin cash sending fee is low and cheap difference sending fee bitcoin

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
noel2123

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:20:44 PM

Definitely, Bitcoin Cash is an altcoin, nothing more. Everything which is not Bitcoin is an altcoin. Since Bitcoin Cash did not overthrow Bitcoin as the Bitcoin, it is still an altcoin, and believe, it always will.
agree there was really nothing spectacular about bitcoin cash compared to bitcoins It was just really another altcoin. , I really don't get why people compared bitcoin to bitcoin cash since the whole concept was just a copy of bitcoin much better if you will compare it to ethereum maybe I will change my taught.
tommy05

Activity: 281

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:05:31 PM

What do you think of Bitcoin Cash?
Do you think it will have the same value as Bitcoin or it will be just another Alt. Coin in the crypto market?

right now miners is jumping to bitcoin cash because it was more profitable to mine than bitcoin however I don't think  that bitcoin cash could have the same price as of bitcoin  just because of that , Bitcoin cash will never overtake bitcoin many attempted to kill it but no alts has succeed.
Hartmas

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:11:35 PM

Do you think it will have the same value as Bitcoin or it will be just another Alt. Coin in the crypto market?

right now miners is jumping to bitcoin cash because it was more profitable to mine than bitcoin however I don't think  that bitcoin cash could have the same price as of bitcoin  just because of that , Bitcoin cash will never overtake bitcoin many attempted to kill it but no alts has succeed.

If most of the miners go over to the Bitcoin side in cash, this can cause very unpleasant consequences. But I hope that in this battle Bitcoin will win the original. I'm sick of these miners games
Coins2350

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:13:44 PM

If most of the miners go over to the Bitcoin side in cash, this can cause very unpleasant consequences. But I hope that in this battle Bitcoin will win the original. I'm sick of these miners games

Yes, the consequences can be destroyful, we should change it.
margarete11

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:35:37 PM

This is a sad reality when bitcoin miners go to more profitable one confirmation time might take longer than usual and people don't want that so they will begin to search for an alternative , that's why the only choice is to make bitcoin price rise so it could support miners since the difficulty is getting harder and harder.
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:53:17 PM

agree there was really nothing spectacular about bitcoin cash compared to bitcoins It was just really another altcoin. , I really don't get why people compared bitcoin to bitcoin cash since the whole concept was just a copy of bitcoin much better if you will compare it to ethereum maybe I will change my taught.
First and foremost thing you must understand about bitcoin cash is that it is not an alt coin like the other hundreds of coins in the market,yes it is a clone of bitcoin but the underlying technology is the same but with bigger blocks,those who want faster transactions at low price will use bitcoincash and the purist who think that bitcoin is the coin you want to hold,it is all personal choice and preference,but never compare it to Ethereum. Tongue
_Dawid_

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:58:27 PM

It is very hard to say right now, i see many informations about the future of bitcoin and the bitcoin cash. Mainly I see people saying Bitcoin Cash will begin main currency, and the new "bitcoin". It should happen in may 2018, so it is still some time to that date. Generally th bitcoin cash is more usefull for transactions, fees etc. So the idea is interesting for me. I will observe further.
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:58:55 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2017, 09:07:30 AM by faceoff97

Bitcoin cash was chose by others because they want faster transaction and lower transaction fee. This is what it make different, what you are saying is true. Bitcoin cash  would never reach bitcoins value. Bitcoin is more stable and been established since years. Bitcoin is not an Alt is more like.clone a bitcoin which attempt to compete with it. But its like any other coin that split who does not succeeded. But in timw we could see BTC grow in other form of use.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 12:02:13 AM

It is very hard to say right now, i see many informations about the future of bitcoin and the bitcoin cash. Mainly I see people saying Bitcoin Cash will begin main currency, and the new "bitcoin". It should happen in may 2018, so it is still some time to that date. Generally th bitcoin cash is more usefull for transactions, fees etc. So the idea is interesting for me. I will observe further.
I think it will not going to replace bitcoins since bitcoins is our main use and pairs with BCC still have no longer available. It might be a FOMO for others to miss this chance but i will dont join BCc it was all hype in price before the fork.
vicvicto17

Activity: 362
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:05:03 AM

Bitcoin is a digital asset and the king of crypto while bitcoin cash is just an alternative coin. but remember that bitcoin has a lot of merchants worldwide and bitcoin is recognize by many.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:15:18 AM

I think it will not going to replace bitcoins since bitcoins is our main use and pairs with BCC still have no longer available. It might be a FOMO for others to miss this chance but i will dont join BCc it was all hype in price before the fork.
It's a mix of FOMO and heavy market manipulation by a small handful of people.
innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:20:00 PM

To have an equal value with bitcoin is a dream not so far, considering that bitcoin cash was launched recently and it already had a value of over 1 000$, i have a lot of hope in bitcoin cash.
King Sastro

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:58:59 PM

For now I think bitcoin is hard to replace with anything, although a few days ago the rise in bitcoin cash prices was very significant, but this would not have too much impact on bitcoin.

PRIMEXCOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
dsaijz03

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 01:10:26 AM

Bitcoin cash will just rank second(2) on the list and bitcoi  will remain un the first(1) rank, just like a son will/cannot be higher from his father because of the stabilized experience and famousity.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:23:34 AM

I dont think in this time it wont,bitcoin is really on top and will stay on top for couple of years.but we dont know if what will happen in the next years.if bitcoin cash can go upto the bitcoin stage.i dont say that bcc cant.but it may in a long run.for now lets respect that btc is really in top
Noesly

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:58:57 AM

I think is better bitcoin rather than the bitcoin cash because, bitcoin it is a possible to go the highest value,but if bitcoin cash its a practical way to use no more transfer,or etc. than the bitcoin.

│  D E C E N T  │      Blockchain Content Distribution Platform.                                                 ( ( (   Join Our TELEGRAM   ) ) )                                                              
            D C o r e              _ Blockchain you can actually build on.
Jating

Activity: 2968
Merit: 825

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:27:08 AM

I dont think in this time it wont,bitcoin is really on top and will stay on top for couple of years.but we dont know if what will happen in the next years.if bitcoin cash can go upto the bitcoin stage.i dont say that bcc cant.but it may in a long run.for now lets respect that btc is really in top
I see around the bitcoin will remain on top in the next 5 years. Bitcoin cash or big blockers proponents are really pushing it to the next level, however, bitcoin is the only trusted 'bitcoin' because it has already capture majority of the investors. However, with the big blocks that bitcoin cash is offering as a solution to the ever slow confirmations and high transaction fees, I wouldn't surprise the most users or investors will moved to bitcoin cash in the next 3-5 years if the problem still persist on bitcoin network.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:37:58 AM

Bitcoin has been tested and it's been existing progressively for many years, this milestone that we have reach now is a proof that bitcoin is more powerful than any altcoins in the market. The recent pump of bitcoin cash was not due to the real demand, it was a manipulated move by the whales for their self interest.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: