Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:11:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Vs Bitcoin Cash  (Read 17145 times)
reymartH

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:36:13 PM

Bitcoin cash is use of a larger blocksize. Unlike bitcoin, which is only capable of storing one megabyte of transaction data, bitcoin cash uses blocks eight times larger. This means that more data can be processed at once.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:38:58 PM

Bitcoin cash is use of a larger blocksize. Unlike bitcoin, which is only capable of storing one megabyte of transaction data, bitcoin cash uses blocks eight times larger. This means that more data can be processed at once.
It also means that the blockchain gets ridiculously large, which makes it completely useless for scaling.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:49:22 AM

Which is why a lot of people are with roger ver when he decided that bcc is the real bitcoin instead of btc. I think it's meant to be an upgrade being the first fork coin of btc. And it poses a challenge already to btc supremacy. Probably we'll see a tighter battle betweem these two next year

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:06:27 PM

It also means that the blockchain gets ridiculously large, which makes it completely useless for scaling.
Hmm... I do not know it, but to be honest, I want to see the big update in the Bitcoin system. We need to solve the current problem of Bitcoin. The biggest problem is the transaction fees and capacity of Bitcoin network. Higher price, more users will make the Bitcoin network has more unconfirmed transactions.

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:20:06 AM

What do you think of Bitcoin Cash?
Do you think it will have the same value as Bitcoin or it will be just another Alt. Coin in the crypto market?

As you can see, that's exactly what happened, the next altcoin. I think that the replacement for bitcoin will not appear soon, but he obviously needs improvements. The best way out would be a universally recognized softphone, in my opinion...
There is no coin among altcoins which is capable enough to challenge bitcoin for the position it is holding or try to overthrow it form the throne of crypto market. Bitcoin has the largest and strongest crypto market among all digital currencies and its investors are increasing day by day in number madly.

It is really hard for any coin even to stand next to bitcoin. Improvements will make it easy for bitcoin to become an international currency.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:35:24 AM

Bitcoin cash is not and can never be compared to bitcoin itself, bitcoin cash to me is just the same as all other alt coin in the digital world what is even giving bitcoin cash the face lift is the similarity in name that it has with bitcoin. Bitcoin cash lack the backup to be compared to bitcoin and it potential is depending on bitcoin. Despite the fact that bitcoin cash has larger block size which give bitcoin cash the ability to stores and process more data at once that alone can't still compete with bitcoin in any way.
hran1085

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:42:15 AM

I have an negative attitude toward split coin, these coin are controlled by bitcoin owners, they get it for free, basically compare to other coins rely on news, split coins controlled by big owners
Charisse1229

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:44:18 AM

Do you think it will have the same value as Bitcoin or it will be just another Alt. Coin in the crypto market?

BCC? Its just an another altcoin and speaking on the price of it, it wont be the same value as bitcoin as far as I know and hear of its price is on the range of $400+ (correct me if I'm wrong-I just hear this thing and I don't know where they did get such information.) For sure BCC price would really dump on this case since people would see this as a free money from their bitcoin holdings.

BitcoinCash is have a big potential to be the next coin of all time. But as of now, i choose bitcoin bwcuase bitcoin is the most valuable coins. So if bitcoincash beat bitcoin, i choose bitcoincash now. Be wise.
Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:56:47 PM

BCC? Its just an another altcoin and speaking on the price of it, it wont be the same value as bitcoin as far as I know and hear of its price is on the range of $400+ (correct me if I'm wrong-I just hear this thing and I don't know where they did get such information.) For sure BCC price would really dump on this case since people would see this as a free money from their bitcoin holdings.

BitcoinCash is have a big potential to be the next coin of all time. But as of now, i choose bitcoin bwcuase bitcoin is the most valuable coins. So if bitcoincash beat bitcoin, i choose bitcoincash now. Be wise.
BitcoinCash is only temporary trend and the dream of some people want to kill Bitcoin someday. I believe the Bitcoin devs will have solution for current system and lightning network can be the solution in next time. Just wait the result, I am sure Bitcoin will be better than BitcoinCash

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
taktik

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:00:41 PM

BitcoinCash is only temporary trend and the dream of some people want to kill Bitcoin someday. I believe the Bitcoin devs will have solution for current system and lightning network can be the solution in next time. Just wait the result, I am sure Bitcoin will be better than BitcoinCash
maybe I did not understand your answer, but I think that Bitcoin already shows good results and for Bitcoin cash this is an unattainable value. Although Bitcoin Cash to date for many users is a fairly profitable prospect for investment. I think that only Time will show what will be a more promising future.
lorigo

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:34:53 AM

I also do not know what will happen with Bitcoin cash my assumption that just as altcoin alone seems far away to beat the popularity of bitcoin.
classicsucks

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:56:36 AM

As you can see, that's exactly what happened, the next altcoin. I think that the replacement for bitcoin will not appear soon, but he obviously needs improvements. The best way out would be a universally recognized softphone, in my opinion...
Bitcoin was too backward!
Look that the total transaction unconfirmed on blockchain.info, you can see more 200,000 transactions can not get confirm and the transaction fees can be $200 per transaction for 1 confirm in your transaction hash.
You can thank Roger Ver and Jihan Wu for that.

They're spamming the blockchain with low-fee unprocessable transactions to increase transaction times and fees drastically in order to try and fool people into believing that BCash is the new thing.

They're even colluding with CNBC to spread their lies and propaganda for this, while manipulating the hashrate and network difficulty (Jihan Wu, CEO of Bitmain controls most of the global hashrate) and wash trading (buying their own BTrash and selling their own BTC to manipulate prices and trigger FOMO buys of BTrash and FUD sales of BTC).

They're also locking up exchanges that they control so that people who bought into BTrash won't be able to dump at the ceiling.

This is literally the same thing that happened during the SegWit2x fork (which VuWer started and cancelled themselves).

Stay out of BCash unless you want to risk losing everything you have while supporting corrupt lying criminals (Roger Ver was evicted from the USA after sitting jailtime for a felony). He's literally a criminal.

Ehrmagerd - calm down.

Can you explain how is it that BTC is losing support and market dominance at a rapid pace? Is that another conspiracy by Ver/Wu? 

And why have the hashrates (https://fork.lol/pow/hashrate)for BCH/BTC actually remained almost constant, contrary to your claim?

Would you care to defend the integrity of Adam "Tabsy" Back or Barry "Scammy" Silbert? Let's ease up on the personal attacks.

Don't worry about CNBC, they have plenty of pro-Kore shills on there too. Somebody was serving up the Lightning Network Koolaid the other day and you didn't see BCh people screaming about it...
Decade_Later

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

Changing the world, one project at a time

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 05:17:04 PM

Look that the total transaction unconfirmed on blockchain.info, you can see more 200,000 transactions can not get confirm and the transaction fees can be $200 per transaction for 1 confirm in your transaction hash.

They're spamming the blockchain with low-fee unprocessable transactions to increase transaction times and fees drastically in order to try and fool people into believing that BCash is the new thing.

They're even colluding with CNBC to spread their lies and propaganda for this, while manipulating the hashrate and network difficulty (Jihan Wu, CEO of Bitmain controls most of the global hashrate) and wash trading (buying their own BTrash and selling their own BTC to manipulate prices and trigger FOMO buys of BTrash and FUD sales of BTC).

They're also locking up exchanges that they control so that people who bought into BTrash won't be able to dump at the ceiling.

This is literally the same thing that happened during the SegWit2x fork (which VuWer started and cancelled themselves).

Stay out of BCash unless you want to risk losing everything you have while supporting corrupt lying criminals (Roger Ver was evicted from the USA after sitting jailtime for a felony). He's literally a criminal.

Ehrmagerd - calm down.

Can you explain how is it that BTC is losing support and market dominance at a rapid pace? Is that another conspiracy by Ver/Wu? 

And why have the hashrates (https://fork.lol/pow/hashrate)for BCH/BTC actually remained almost constant, contrary to your claim?

Would you care to defend the integrity of Adam "Tabsy" Back or Barry "Scammy" Silbert? Let's ease up on the personal attacks.

Don't worry about CNBC, they have plenty of pro-Kore shills on there too. Somebody was serving up the Lightning Network Koolaid the other day and you didn't see BCh people screaming about it...

BTC is losing support because it's slower to change and is subject to the first mover complex. It's the first and everyone pretty much evolved from it, but it has to evolve itself. That's why these "alt" coins are catching up, they have intrinsic value, not just a claim to fame.

If it's an asset, it can be tokenized. www.assetbase.io
uptown04

Activity: 107

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:26:32 PM

it is obvious to me that bcash would be just another altcoin in the market because it took 10 years for btc to come to its place whether just some months for bcash with pumps and dumps.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
sajjad100

Activity: 101

Coin Hunter

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 05:29:13 PM

If we check out recent price graph that is a compare which seems like it is very impossible. But it can be happen. If the miners do a little bit of magic, Bitcoin cash can beat bitcoin. Who knows what is waiting for us. But right now? the chance is almost 0

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:42:18 PM

Ehrmagerd - calm down.

BTC is losing support because it's slower to change and is subject to the first mover complex. It's the first and everyone pretty much evolved from it, but it has to evolve itself. That's why these "alt" coins are catching up, they have intrinsic value, not just a claim to fame.

bitcoin is more better then the bitcoin cash, because the bitcoin cash will able you to buy your need good and foods for you only. it will be reduced and even will disappear when you spend money. While the bitcoin has the quality of increasing you money that you have invested in the bitcoin. Bitcoin value is also increasing while the value of the bitcoin cash will remains the same as they are.

innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:09:40 PM

Bitcoin Cash is an interesting offer at this time but i don't belive that it will reach the level of Bitcoin, it is not just an other alt coin because it has a good evolution but is not the same.
classicsucks

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:43:51 PM

Ehrmagerd - calm down.

BTC is losing support because the capacity is artifically limited by Blockstream, who hopes to force uses onto their Lightning Network. The blocksize limit caused fees to skyrocket, which caused many coins to be frozen (unable to be spent without incurring up to 50% fees!). Vendor support for BTC is plummeting because of these fees, and everyone is selling their BTC for other coins or cash.

If you can't see this you might need to get your vision checked... Oh, and by the way, ALL of what's happened was accurately predicted by Mike Hearn and others in 2015.
jojo69
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 4345

diamond-handed zealot

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:27:29 PM

what fees?

https://dedi.jochen-hoenicke.de/queue/#4d

This is not some pseudoeconomic post-modern Libertarian cult, it's an un-led, crowd-sourced mega startup organized around mutual self-interest where problems, whether of the theoretical or purely practical variety, are treated as temporary and, ultimately, solvable.
Censorship of e-gold was easy. Censorship of Bitcoin will be… entertaining.
pendekar cinta

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:22:50 AM

If the affairs of value may be very good for bitcoin because bitcoin to date still has a very large fan that makes it harder to be replaced by other altcoins.But for bitcoin cash alone it takes a long time if you want to compete with bitcoin later.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: