Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:15:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 174 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Authorship - Making the Internet More Free and Accessible For Authors  (Read 100921 times)
usamamalik555

Activity: 615
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:00:00 AM

How much ATS coins already been Claimed ? and how much remaining ?
peterauthorship (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

CDO Authorship.com

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 08:08:05 AM

How much ATS coins already been Claimed ? and how much remaining ?
250,000 ATS been claimed and 750,000 remaining.

Authorship.com ICO has ended. If you are an investor and you did not received the ATS tokens yet, please send me a PM. Thank you
Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:26:05 AM

Interesting project. I'll try to register my wife, she writes. While the truth is on an unprofessional basis.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 09:31:08 AM

Info for everyone mentioning they did not receive the 75 ATS tokens either for them or from their referrals.

1. You will receive the 75 ATS for registering AFTER you confirm your email address. A confirmation email will be sent after you register. Please click the confirmation link. If you don't see the confirmation link after a few minutes, check your junk/spam folder.

2. Your referrals need to do the same. You won't be credited extra 75 ATS for referrals that don't confirm their email.

3. Beware: do not share the same computer/IP address with your referrals. This will mark your account as suspicious and both your account and your referral account may be suspended.

Thank you,
Peter
are you aware many of us have non-static ip address connecting via mobile broadband
and the referree will get suspended for something that he has no control of
if my referral and I am using a same broadband provider, there is a chance we will have same ip
it only take one of my n-th referral with unlucky chance of same ip to get suspended and lose ALL
any chance you would revise/improve this part of rule (without reducing your ability to filter out cheaters)

btw how long this bounty/airdrop will be going on? until all the 1M ATS Tokens have been claimed?

Hi,
We are aware many share the same IPs for reasonable reasons, so, we won't suspend your account just because ONE of your referrals triggered this. However, when we see that you sent us 30 referrals and all 30 share the same IP with yours, we definitely can't accept that was legit. Having the same IP as one of your referrals will trigger your account for a manual review. The manual review is the only one that can suspend your account.

The bounty campaign will run until the 1M ATS tokens will be claimed, yes.

Regards,
Peter

Lol, I have the same from my IP, and so do alot of my friends, but the likelyhood of them getting an IP that you have had previous is probably smaller than you winning the lottery lol
peterauthorship (OP)

CDO Authorship.com

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 09:48:34 AM

Hi,
As it's been requested by several investors, we have published a clarification regarding the ATS price, for everyone to understand the price calculation.

We hope this graphic will clear things for everyone.

Regards,
Peter

Authorship.com ICO has ended. If you are an investor and you did not received the ATS tokens yet, please send me a PM. Thank you
Darkoth89

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 10:13:07 AM

Hi,
As it's been requested by several investors, we have published a clarification regarding the ATS price, for everyone to understand the price calculation.

We hope this graphic will clear things for everyone.

Regards,
Peter

Awesome, great graphic, Peter! I'll update my article with this in a bit
leslie4u

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:43:18 PM

I like the content and the concept of this project. With what's being laid out as plan, I think if things fall in place this can turn out to be a wonderful platform for the author, publisher, and translator.

I am going to keep a close watch on this project and shall see how it makes its way.

Thank you for such wonderful initiative.

Good Luck!!

The_Money_Manager

Activity: 215
Merit: 5

Helios - Parallel blockchain + smart contracts

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 05:01:33 PM

I may have a stupid question. When the ICO is over do I need to download an Authorship wallet to receive the 75 ATS coins I earned? Or does it come in my ETH wallet? Sorry still really new to Crypto's and am trying to learn as much as possible as quick as I can. Thanks everyone for your help!

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
peterauthorship (OP)

CDO Authorship.com

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 05:18:21 PM

I may have a stupid question. When the ICO is over do I need to download an Authorship wallet to receive the 75 ATS coins I earned? Or does it come in my ETH wallet? Sorry still really new to Crypto's and am trying to learn as much as possible as quick as I can. Thanks everyone for your help!

No, there is no Authorship wallet. As an Ethereum ERC-20 token, it will show on Ethereum wallets that support tokens. (ex: myetherwallet.com)

What wallet are you using?

Regards,
Peter

peterauthorship (OP)

CDO Authorship.com

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 05:38:31 PM

Daily Update:

Bounty Campaign – Top 10 Leaderboard for 26 August

The #1 promoter is MrLitex who sent us 238 referrals and earned 17,925 ATS as a result.

Erik James is following on the second place with 205 referrals.

We would like to thank everyone involved in our Authorship Bounty campaign.

Let’s build Authorship together!

obenpote

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:19:28 PM

Very interesting project. Is there any bounty campaign?
Darkoth89

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:25:11 PM

Sure is! Details can be found here: http://authorship.com/bounty/
peterauthorship (OP)

CDO Authorship.com

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 09:04:34 PM

We surely do, there's only a hundred posts in this thread about it  Cheesy : http://authorship.com/bounty/

Sure is! Details can be found here: http://authorship.com/bounty/

Thanks!

jstern

Activity: 368
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 09:16:54 PM

Very interesting project. Especially since I'm thinking of writing a book about growing up in a haunted house.

I just always worry about having my text stolen.

I will see if I could invest into this, perhaps next week.

A few pages back, they've said they'll be protecting the books in their reader in only a format the reader can use, it'll be just as safe as a kindle edition is.

But what I really mean is not say stealing and not paying for it, but stealing content and passing it off as their own.

The case you describe rarely happens (personally, I never encountered this situation to be honest). Once you've written a book, it's unlikely someone else will copy your book, change the cover and claim it his own. That's just not how things work in the publishing world. Have you seen someone claim Shakespeare works his own? I think you are worrying too much.

But Shakespear is different, he's been world famous for hundreds and hundreds of years. Nobody can steal his work. But for an unknown person, it's something to worry about. With blockchain, I guess you can provide proof of your work.
peterauthorship (OP)

CDO Authorship.com

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 09:19:22 PM

But Shakespear is different, he's been world famous for hundreds and hundreds of years. Nobody can steal his work. But for an unknown person, it's something to worry about. With blockchain, I guess you can provide proof of your work.

Absolutely. Once you published something first, it's there in the records forever, so you can prove anytime that you are the original author.

Nesch84

Activity: 169

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 10:05:19 PM

nice project..i do the crowdsale..when can i expect to receive my ATS coins ?
Darkoth89

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 12:07:24 AM

I believe the 14th of September is close of the ICO, so either then or shortly afterwards, as per the website:

"ATS tokens will be listed on several cryptocurrency exchanges soon after the ICO is over (14th Sept)."

Source: http://authorship.com/contribute/
peterauthorship (OP)

CDO Authorship.com

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 06:40:32 AM

The ATS tokens will be distributed to everyone once the ICO is over (14th Sept). It will probably take a day or two to send the tokens to everyone.

Regards,
Peter

candymimi007

Activity: 244

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 12:01:35 PM

Hello, could you please to check if imToken could receive your ATS after ICO finished?
I might use imToken to sent ETH to your ICO address.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
peterauthorship (OP)

CDO Authorship.com

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 12:10:59 PM

Hello, could you please to check if imToken could receive your ATS after ICO finished?
I might use imToken to sent ETH to your ICO address.

Hi,
Yes, they support custom tokens , so there should be no problem. They are on Token Market compatible list as well: https://tokenmarket.net/what-is/ethereum-token-wallets/

Look forward to your investment.

Regards,
Peter

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 174 »
  Print  

Jump to: