Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:52:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Potential x50-x100 coins let's discuss which one we think  (Read 16863 times)
BTCbtcLOVE

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:31:33 PM

Hush soon goes to bittrex, i believe he will go up to 100x.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
stupid_seb

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:32:03 PM

x100 is a big jump.

Excluding ETH, XRP and BTC, we can imagine that the MarketCap of a successful project is something between $2B and $1B (between Litecoin and IOTA let's say)

x100 to reach $1B means that your current marketcap should be around $10M.

--> you need to find coins which are in the $5M to $20M mark, that means coins which are not even in the top100... that is a strong bet.

I would see:
CRW
TRST
SHIFT
XBY

outsiders to consider (have a look to the projects and "guess" if the $1B is reachable)
NET (nimiq)
PTOY (to be confirmed, but the market is huge. The coin name sucks for a corporate adoption though...)

---
Now...

I'd rather "bet" on a x10 to x20 profit, hence looking are projects in the $100M to $150M realm, fo which there seem to be a large consensus that the project is legit:
OMG
KMD
ARDOR
WAVES is at a higher level but could become the new ETH (hence aiming at more than $1B), so I'd put it in the 2nd list too.

stupid_seb

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:34:47 PM

a bit too late, but... BCC  Cheesy

jokes aside, I believe in Patientory and ANS/NEO. The first one can be a very good long-term investment, though we can't really predict if the Healthcare industry will accept it.
As for ANS/NEO, well, I'm waiting for the new website and their roadmap, but hopefully it will cost much more the next year already.

ANS/NEO is already at $400M marketcap, meaning that a x100 will put them at $40B... the current value of Bitcoin (and/or the value of a huge international industrial automotive group).

x5 max for this one... best scenario.
FromTheStars

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:15:58 AM

gnt or waves maybe sc
whisperit

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:54:21 AM

As for ANS/NEO, well, I'm waiting for the new website and their roadmap, but hopefully it will cost much more the next year already.

ANS/NEO is already at $400M marketcap, meaning that a x100 will put them at $40B... the current value of Bitcoin (and/or the value of a huge international industrial automotive group).

Well, the best-case scenario would be x50 i.e. $20B which is the marketcap of Ethereum now. Maybe I'm too optimistic but I think it's still possible, maybe not in 2018, but prior to 2020. As far as I can speculate, of course. Smart contract platform, Chinese market (look at Alibaba), a bright future for crypto Cheesy These are some factors to consider.

ALTCOM: ATp2WZnreToLEAepgLhc8ZLT1KxvUBoVLq
CryptoPro3

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Money loves speed

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 07:38:23 AM

jokes aside, I believe in Patientory and ANS/NEO. The first one can be a very good long-term investment, though we can't really predict if the Healthcare industry will accept it.

You really think the best case scenario for NEO is 5x? What are you smoking? That would put the price at less than $50 ... You can't look at current market cap of BTC and compare to future price speculations. BTC's market cap itself can x10 and you have no idea where that will put other cryptos as the market as a whole grows. Crypto is still very relatively small...

▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬WAVES▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩
THE ONLY BLOCKCHAIN YOU NEED
▩▬ DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE ▬▩
stupid_seb

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 09:33:15 AM
Last edit: August 03, 2017, 09:45:44 AM by stupid_seb

a bit too late, but... BCC  Cheesy

You really think the best case scenario for NEO is 5x? What are you smoking? That would put the price at less than $50 ... You can't look at current market cap of BTC and compare to future price speculations. BTC's market cap itself can x10 and you have no idea where that will put other cryptos as the market as a whole grows. Crypto is still very relatively small...

Let's see in the future. It is true to say that the whole market size WILL  increase, but I thino thst mid-caps will benefit more: the x100 is somewhere else. NEO already raised significantly

That said,  I am way more optimistic on Waves, but I do hodl a couple of NEO/ANS
The Enoeht

Activity: 190

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 10:12:17 AM

I think FootyCash should be on everyones radar. Just to be clear, yes I invested in it.

Very active team, masternodes are being beta tested (5000 per masternode), working on joining bigger exchanges. really small supply of 4 million coins, + 3% yearly  increase. It's still cheap imo. In next 6 months I expect 25x-30x. 50x would be amazing.
The Enoeht

Activity: 190

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 10:13:48 AM

Can you give a valid reason why you think neo can reach 40 billion? I doubt  you can.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:37:59 PM

I can think of only two, which are:
1) Minereum. Currently valued at less than 1.5$, MNE strives to become the best token creation platform out there. It's mined by a mathematical formula directly from the ETH chain. The devs are currently working on a new MNE version which will be bought exclusively from the first version, which will dramatically increase the first versions value. Besides version 2, they're building a minereum world app which will work like pokemon go, except you find MNE which you can spend on the platform and soon on stores all around the world.
The reason why I believe this coin could go to at least 50$ is because each time you buy the second version with the first, the first gets burned. This will deflate the coin rapidly, boosting its price.

2) Antshares. China's own ethereum-like platform. It's gaining massive support all around the world, and china hardly knows it exists yet. Imagine if the chinese get to trade ANS on their platforms. A 200$ Ans (now called NEO) is very likely by the end of next year, and 500$ could be achieved by 2020. I truly believe Antshares/NEO now is like Bitcoin 5 years ago.

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
TopsMops3479

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:21:51 PM

I bought coins
Monaco Card
iDice (ICE)
Polybius
Insurex
openANX
CVCoin (CVCOIN)
ZrCoin (ZRC)
Patientory (PTOY)
Tell me which of these coins is the most promising
huanglui

Activity: 529
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:23:28 PM

I bought SNC ICO tokens

and i will buy  VIBERATE ICO  http://www.viberate.io   very promising!

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Telegram Twitter Facebook
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

▄██████████▄          
            ████████████████         
          ████████████████████       
         ████████▀    ▀████████  
        ███████          ███████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ███████          ███████     
         ████████▄    ▄████████      
          ████████████████████       
            ████████████████         
              ▀██████████▀            

▄██████████▄          
            ████████████████         
          ████████████████████       
         ████████▀    ▀████████  
        ███████          ███████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ███████          ███████     
         ████████▄    ▄████████      
          ████████████████████       
            ████████████████         
              ▀██████████▀            

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Linked-In Reddit Medium
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 03:06:09 PM

Such coin usually fall within Page 3-4 of coinmarketcap

As they usually fall within <$2-3 M Marketcap
With a x50 - 100, it will hit 250M-300M which is not consider very overvalued as long as their project could work

HUSH - #310 - $1.34 | 1.1 Million Supply

POSW - #305 - $0.035 | 44 Million > 70 Million
  • Personally this could be huge, but they recently changed their terms of work, but in the long term, this could be a huge business

WavesGo - #348 - $0.074 | 10 Million Supply
  • A very great opportunity here, currently accumulating.
  • Wavesgo is the top leasing network in the Waves Network. Waves will hit $10 - 20 easily within 1year. It has a great platform for assets, vote and etc.
  • By holding wavesgo, currently you get MRT (Generated from Mining) + Revenue in the future (Adspace + White label Solution)
stupid_seb

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:38:20 PM

Such coin usually fall within Page 3-4 of coinmarketcap

As they usually fall within <$2-3 M Marketcap
With a x50 - 100, it will hit 250M-300M which is not consider very overvalued as long as their project could work

HUSH - #310 - $1.34 | 1.1 Million Supply

POSW - #305 - $0.035 | 44 Million > 70 Million
  • Personally this could be huge, but they recently changed their terms of work, but in the long term, this could be a huge business

WavesGo - #348 - $0.074 | 10 Million Supply
  • A very great opportunity here, currently accumulating.
  • Wavesgo is the top leasing network in the Waves Network. Waves will hit $10 - 20 easily within 1year. It has a great platform for assets, vote and etc.
  • By holding wavesgo, currently you get MRT (Generated from Mining) + Revenue in the future (Adspace + White label Solution)

Thanks for the infos.
What makes you think POSW can be huge? I am investigating, but getting an educated answer is always better. Thx.
gvozdik

Activity: 161

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:44:38 PM

I bought coins
Monaco Card
iDice (ICE)
Polybius
Insurex
openANX
CVCoin (CVCOIN)
ZrCoin (ZRC)
Patientory (PTOY)
Tell me which of these coins is the most promising

From these PTOY
RigbyDigby

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:05:02 PM

I am extremely excited about decentraland.  I have been having a lot of success with trading POT, DGB, AROR, and NXT coin.  I like all of them and have a bag of each for the long haul
szfinx

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:05:33 PM

100x is possible, I had 200x a few weeks ago.

I bought a few ChainCoin MN for $30 and sold then for $4000. It is nor than 100x. I could have made 200x as well as the price went up to $6000 per 1k but I am still happy with the end result.

My big bet is Decred (DCR) to go 10x this year.

Gaius Cryptus Tradius

Activity: 196

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:49:22 PM

I think what we need to do is find really small coins. Because all the coins which are in the top 20 already don't have that much room to grow anymore..
I like XEL and HEAT as hidden champions.

btc55

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 08:14:57 PM

iam need x2 maybe x3. no x100 Grin Grin,  your please share me x2
geobull

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 08:24:57 PM

one word!