Bitcoin Forum
August 09, 2024, 01:58:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Gaming Competition (sponsored by DKV2:U) - Get Paid to Play - ENDED  (Read 5072 times)
SOTERIOS

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:22:51 PM

Just as I love it. Few maps and lengths of time.
crazyjack (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:44:08 PM

Guys, haven't forgotten about the weekly payouts. Just got home from work, didnt have time for anything else that is why such a delay.

Game scores have been already snapshotted and hopefully tomorrow, prizes will be announced and processed by CryptoDatabase to the winner.

At the same time, i would like to say this week's competition, WEEK 4,  will last including this Saturday, September 30.

crazyjack (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:48:50 PM

WEEK 3, Team Fortress 2, SEPTEMBER 2017 Scoreboard!

HYPER Gaming tournament - Get Paid to Play - A complete tournament scoreboard and reward payouts structure spreadsheet

Weekly winner is SOTERIOS with his 1,473 achieved points from last week.

Your reward will be paid out by CrypoDatabase in total of 75 HYPER to your HYPER address hWWKwxbBUcfSwryMSN2JYeqaDYa4o1N9Zv.

Latest weekly stats for September 2017:
Players seen at the server: 96
Registered players: 13
Registered and active players for last month: 7

Game on!

Your HYPER team.
crazyjack
crazyjack (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:29:51 PM

SOTERIOS, you HYPER CM Rank (aka Community member) has been upgraded to Neutron Star and all you future prizes will be multiplied by factor 1.5 starting from the end of this week. Welcome to the HYPER family. Your membership last until September 28, 2018. Click here for more information.
SOTERIOS

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:19:54 AM

Thank you, for the effort to make this entertaining.
crazyjack (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:13:10 AM

Tomorrow from October 1, 2017 we will upgrade our gaming competition.

Some new implementations:
  • Game competition will be renamed,
  • Main sponzor will become DKV2:U,
  • New game will be added, 7 Days 2 Die (you will need to own a game to be able to play),
  • Spreadsheet stays the same, both games will be included,
  • Registration form will be modified a little but not much,

crazyjack (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:16:53 AM

Winners of HYPER Gaming Tournament - Get Paid to Play competition of September 2017 are as follows:

1. SOTERIOS - in total he should receive 603 HYPER (receiving address hWWKwxbBUcfSwryMSN2JYeqaDYa4o1N9Zv),
  • Monthly winner - 375 HYPER
  • Active player - 228 HYPER

2. Black_wulF - in total he should receive 407 HYPER (receiving address hZ6QTLWYfMwmEafU8r9SM43XrHFk4guBYh),
  • Weekly winner - 150 HYPER
  • Active player - 257 HYPER

3. FV1296 - in total he should receive 64 HYPER (receiving address hX95sv1JQq59UEGdiB42uHX5GKwjHeuz3G),
  • Active player - 64 HYPER

4. Tubby Butter Seal - in total he should receive 21 HYPER (receiving address hGXoQNmao6fEbo7B4uyY4BRmq6HJJzKuRK),
  • Active player - 21 HYPER

5. Regr - in total he should receive 6 HYPER (receiving address hSn3kgfwTdp48JMQPGQK9nBETrseHRsU82),
  • Active player - 6 HYPER

6. SoulShepherd - in total he should receive 2 HYPER (donating to HYPER Dev fund, no address),
  • Active player - 2 HYPER

7. geromy- in total he should receive 2 HYPER (receiving address hPZwa7Go9B5XfAXj7Tprm2QY1oMBCrGgeU).
  • Active player - 2 HYPER

HYPER Gaming tournament - Get Paid to Play - A complete tournament scoreboard and reward payouts structure spreadsheet

Latest weekly stats for September 2017, Team Fortress 2 server:
Players seen at the server: 105
Registered players: 14
Registered and active players for last month: 7

Your prizes will be processed by CryptoDatabase.

Game on.

Your HYPER team.
crazyjack
crazyjack (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:50:52 AM
Last edit: October 01, 2017, 12:18:33 PM by crazyjack

Prizes for September 2017 have been processed and sent to all winners.

New month, week and new games are ahead of us. Check the OP for more information.

Servers rent are sponsored by CryptoDatabase's Dragon Knights of Valeria 2: Universe, a RPG web browser game. Click here for more information or here for direct access to the game.

Game on.

Your HYPER team.
crazyjack
Games of the month:
(October 2017)

Team Fortress 2
7 Days To Die

Edited: about Team Fortress 2 maps, there will be only 3 maps in a cycle with 60 min switching time between them.

Maps are:
koth_sawmill
pl_badwater
cp_dustbowl
black_wulf

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:27:56 PM

Please add tf2 nucleus
crazyjack (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:31:42 PM

Please add tf2 nucleus

I can add it but at the same time I will remove any above stated. Would really like to keep it as short list as possible.

Which one would you like to see to be removed?

Will wait for other's opinion, but will be done until the end of this day for sure.
SOTERIOS

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:11:53 PM

I agree with the add nucleus map, and in my opinion, remove pl_badwater

Thanks for all that you do.
rsv777

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:21:35 PM

7 Days to Die? Well alrighty then!  :-)
black_wulf

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:47:01 PM

Remove Sawmill, since the bots always run into the saws and its rly not fun
crazyjack (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:53:21 PM

I agree with the add nucleus map, and in my opinion, remove pl_badwater

Thanks for all that you do.

Ok, i removed pl_badwater and koth_sawmill from the cycle map and i have added koth_nucleus which also has been set as a starter map.

7 Days to Die? Well alrighty then!  :-)

I dont own the game that is why i wont be playing (maybe i will buy it later), but still need to update/create spreadsheet for 7d2d, cause don't really know how scoring will be taken.

But I talked with CryptoDatabase about possible modification and he has agreed if necessary it will be done by him.

Anyway welcome aboard.

rsv777

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:10:28 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2017, 10:26:12 PM by rsv777

There is a in game currency in 7DTD, maybe trade them in for Hyper?
Server running great, thanks to the Hyper team for keeping the coin alive!

P.S. may want to change settings to only drop backpack on death, make it easier for new players.

CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 05:17:37 PM

P.S. may want to change settings to only drop toolbelt on death, make it easier for new players.

Hello, we've been shooting around some ideas on how to best go about rewarding users and this was one of the ideas. The issue with this is I don't know how many dukes players can obtain in a given time so it is hard to base rewards off of this.

Another idea we had was in order for players to qualify they would be required to add me in game (Anarchist) so I have access to each players score whether they're online or not and then base the rewards off of the player who has obtained the most points in game during that reward period. Points in game are based on players kill/deaths with each kill giving 1 point and each death taking 5. Myself being excluded from the rewards of course.
crazyjack (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:50:38 PM

P.S. may want to change settings to only drop toolbelt on death, make it easier for new players.

Hello, we've been shooting around some ideas on how to best go about rewarding users and this was one of the ideas. The issue with this is I don't know how many dukes players can obtain in a given time so it is hard to base rewards off of this.

Another idea we had was in order for players to qualify they would be required to add me in game (Anarchist) so I have access to each players score whether they're online or not and then base the rewards off of the player who has obtained the most points in game during that reward period. Points in game are based on players kill/deaths with each kill giving 1 point and each death taking 5. Myself being excluded from the rewards of course.

Can u paste some screenshots to see how this looks, since i dont own 7d2d?

But as you said in PM players should add you as your ingame buddy, i guess, to follow their score.

So everyone who wish to be paid for playing, please add Anarchist as his partner in 7d2d, or what's called that?

I will afterwards change OP to add this as a part of instruction if that turns to be a successful solution.
rsv777

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:16:51 PM

You can earn dukes by selling items at the traders, so it could vary with each player.Zombie kills would be a good way to reward points.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 01:52:07 AM

Can u paste some screenshots to see how this looks, since i dont own 7d2d?

But as you said in PM players should add you as your ingame buddy, i guess, to follow their score.

So everyone who wish to be paid for playing, please add Anarchist as his partner in 7d2d, or what's called that?

I will afterwards change OP to add this as a part of instruction if that turns to be a successful solution.

This is what the stats screen looks like in game, http://prntscr.com/gsz9km
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 08:44:15 PM

Some updates regarding the 7d2d server,

PVP has been disabled, solely PVE on the server.
Land Claim blocks now cover a 15 block radius instead of a 7 block radius.

If you have any suggestions for other changes or additions please let me know. I've been playing around with the backend and I believe I can FTP in to modify the games core files but I don't know how it will affect the anti cheat being used.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: