Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:01:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin cash? More like bitcoin crash!  (Read 2121 times)
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 01:06:33 AM

When it reaches a stable point, it will be profitable to buy it and hold it long term.
If you have a way to claim your BCH and dump it fast then do it, that is what everyone is doing, the coin is not going to survive for much time, no one is going to use it to make transactions or to accept payments and since that is what a currency should do then the coin has no future.
CryptoBagHolder

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 01:07:58 AM

On bittrex its still pumping hard!!! Grin
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 01:14:44 AM

Bitcoin Cash is one of the funny coin, it used to be said as the bitcoin flaws solution, but now everybody is dumping BCC because they don't see any value in it and they back to invest in bitcoin, I dont think BCC is going to be people's favorite and we will see it in bottom in few months
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 02:36:20 PM

Bitcoin Cash is one of the funny coin, it used to be said as the bitcoin flaws solution, but now everybody is dumping BCC because they don't see any value in it and they back to invest in bitcoin, I dont think BCC is going to be people's favorite and we will see it in bottom in few months
But again.
People are saying it will pump in price for the next 6-7 days.
I am thinking because of the "not in sync" with the other exchanges as the other coins are which have been trading for months and years already. Some still do not allow transactions  to these newly found wallets since they still do not see the network as stable, for some reason or another. Undecided
So why not ride the waves and cash in on it while it lasts.
CryptoBoomers

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 03:35:09 PM

That first pump today was f**n amazing for those of us that had some coins on the exchanges that accepted the credit..

However - they probably also know - that the first exchange to open deposits, is about to get a FLOOD and probably be the guinea pig for the rest of the exchanges, which will be interesting as I doubt they will do it in sync. Thus, so many ppl are probably on standby waiting for that moment, and some whales that converted their coins are going to absolutely kill the books at first.

Right now it's a closed system with whoever left coins on exchanges so it's easy to see how it's climbing the way it did today. I lucked out and converted btc into on more bcc/bch vs dumping them and was lucky to be awake and aware when they first listed so I turned 4btc into 8 and regret not putting more of my stash on the exchanges but I think there's still more pumps to come before deposits happen so good luck to those riding the waves until then Smiley.

De Suga09

Activity: 352
Merit: 125

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:56:35 AM

Even I think bitcoin cash is not worth to holding, it's better to sell it now before its price falls hard.
I'm not sure the price of bitcoin cash will increase.

Many people rely to trading because its the sense of bitcoin.Its value is increasing and decreasing time to time so it is better if you trade your bitcoin when the value is high and dont wait for to much for the value increasing just trade it if you know that you are satisfied on its value.You dont know when it will increase or decrease thats why think of it.
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:57:25 AM

Even I think bitcoin cash is not worth to holding, it's better to sell it now before its price falls hard.

The facts are these: 14,000 traded their BCC so far. There are about 20,000,000 BCC in the world. I don't see the whales, nor anyone else, dumping BCC at all. Where are the 19,986,000 BTC holders not yet selling any penny of BCC? Will it crash or go to $10,000? Maybe it will crash. But so far, only 14,000 coins have spoken, and BCC is available on 30 pairs now across 10 or more exchanges.

They aren't selling because deposits are frozen and the truly smart people kept ownership of their private keys.

Whales are whales because they hodl Smiley Moreover they know that if they'd dump their big bags they'd crash the price and get little in return. And finally, they are rich, they don't NEED to dump.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 07:05:32 AM

Whales are whales because they hodl Smiley Moreover they know that if they'd dump their big bags they'd crash the price and get little in return. And finally, they are rich, they don't NEED to dump.
Even if they are rich, they would still dump their bags in the future. Whales are whales just because they have a lot of money invested, dumps at the right time and rebuys if they want also at the right time. For now they are waiting before dumping because it still has a potential to grow but soon, we will see them dump their stash slowly but surely after all that's how they do it.
CookieGums

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:03:04 PM

Grin Grin Grin

Everyone is just claiming their BCH and trading into BTC lol  Grin
Why do all bitcoin user's say that BCH is some kind of a trash, is there any problem with it? Or you guys just dont like the new one? Tell me Undecided

seattletu

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:18:43 PM

I don't think bitcoin cash will be successful.The simplest fact is that it's not going to serve the exact purpose of bitcoin which is digital gold.But as many people in panic situation that BTC will  crash because of this Bitcoin cash, it is certainly not going to be happen for sure.
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:19:05 PM

I'm of the same opinion. Bitcoin cash might stay in the market for some time but it doesn't have any speciality for it to survive for long eventually it has to be dumped. Bitcoin cash doesn't have a good team of dev and nor does it have a good number of supporters. So I agree bitcoin cash is soon going to prove as bitcoin crash.
You can say Bitcoin may not reach it full potential for now but in a right time and with the support of people through it it may have more development that as expected. We can see the beginning of the further development and future of Bitcoin with start of the fork or the splitting of Bitcoin just like how ethereum deal with and look ethereum now there are some speculation that it may replace Bitcoin because of its price movement just imagine how it may effect Bitcoin on its development as whole.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:29:30 PM

Grin Grin Grin

Everyone is just claiming their BCH and trading into BTC lol  Grin

Lol... But the issue is not everyone is doing that because I am not sure if deposit has been activated on major exchange site and even the exchange site supporting the coin needs to be very careful on not to drag their name into the mud if they are unable to meet the demand for BTC in the case of dumping by users in a massive way. However, I feel this is what is expected at first and there is no need to make mockery of the whole process at this time. Let the future decide for that.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:31:29 PM

For sure it will crash hard once people deposit on Bittrex and dump, it might get pumped in the future who knows, think I'll just hold mine, they were free so not losing out on anything.  Plus it's too sketchy trying to split the coins at the moment.
andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:36:19 PM

take the free money then go and all people prefer back to altcoin that seems is better of bitcoin crash Grin

Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:41:23 PM

For sure it will crash hard once people deposit on Bittrex and dump, it might get pumped in the future who knows, think I'll just hold mine, they were free so not losing out on anything.  Plus it's too sketchy trying to split the coins at the moment.

Hearing from some experienced man here. That is what others are also saying. Holding some free money is not that hard to do after all. There is virtually no risk involved here because what you are holding is given to you freely.
sixexgames

Activity: 406

One Social Network

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 04:43:20 PM

I have no faith in Bicoin Cash and will therefore cash out as soon as possible.

minbosen

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:52:14 PM

On bittrex its still pumping hard!!! Grin

Wow, I like this style, I have bought some BTC before August 1st and now I have the same amount of BCC, the price is very nice for me. I do not know what is the future of BCC, but making profit is enough for me.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████