Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:44:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Relest - first real estate rental AUCTION platform, 25 November  (Read 35008 times)
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 09:44:25 AM

Do you plan to save a reputation system aswell? So that tenant and landlord can see in before with who they are dealing with?
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:27:56 AM

So... another real estate ICO. A rental platform sounds great. But not sure if I like the auction concept, have to check the white paper for more information.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:35:45 AM

The good thing is that the team is already in talks with exchanges, which I find rare these days with 100s of new ICO's popping up daily. The auction system is something different from other real estate ventures and hopefully, it will be a success. Would like to know where it will be implemented first.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:57:03 AM

Relest seem to be a really great project. I like real estate auction, that offer a lot of possibility for buyer and seller. The platform will be really good, with an app for android and iPhone its very good, people enjoy use their application, and its a really good point for a crypto project.
The project has also data analysis, wich is very very nice for accurate data for buyer and seller, we will have an optimal real estate price based on a huge amount of data. Its very important for all to have the right price, especially for real estate.
And the possibility to convert your REST in fiat is a big golden feature, i have big hope for the project.
Very nice team !!
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 12:14:20 PM

Relest seem to be a really great project. I like real estate auction, that offer a lot of possibility for buyer and seller. The platform will be really good, with an app for android and iPhone its very good, people enjoy use their application, and its a really good point for a crypto project.
The project has also data analysis, wich is very very nice for accurate data for buyer and seller, we will have an optimal real estate price based on a huge amount of data. Its very important for all to have the right price, especially for real estate.
And the possibility to convert your REST in fiat is a big golden feature, i have big hope for the project.
Very nice team !!

The app is going to be an advantage if well designed, in particular if you guys can find a way to make it as simple as possible to use for people not used to crypto world.

If there is any demo or planes i would be happy to see them.
Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:21:13 PM

So many services are choosing blockchain as the technology of choice, and with good reason.

It's similar to Airbnb, but more imporved. And they have stated that they don't really have competitors, because of the secret biding availability, that  secures landlords the highest offers, while reflectin actual market value.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:23:23 PM

Do you plan to save a reputation system aswell? So that tenant and landlord can see in before with who they are dealing with?

Yeah, it would be a great idea if the platfom has a reputation or rating system for landlords and tenants alike.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:28:06 PM

Do you plan to use your own card and exchange to handle Fiat and REST to fiat exchange or you will integrate already existing platforms? Cards like Centra, Monaco, Tenx etc....

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
viljy

Activity: 1764
Merit: 883

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:38:28 PM

Auction of real estate objects for rent from landlords, where tenants win by offering a higher price. It would be interesting to supplement the platform's capabilities with a platform where tenants would put their bids. There they would describe the requirements for the object and put an acceptable price. Landlords would offer lots prices and win a lot with the lowest rate of rent. That is, the auction is the reverse. Consider this opportunity in the future, if interested.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:40:36 PM

I read whitepaper and have a question.

First of all i like project and want to thank for it's very easy to understand. Sometimes i lost in whitepaper.

My question is, for making a real estate auction, you should have mass usage. It's not like a iphone that everybody would like to bid, it's real estate and demand will be very limited.

So for an auction with little demand,  relest must be used nearly all of the people. I just wonder how will you do it?

mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:42:17 PM

The project is quite interesting, I think he'll make something really worthwhile, just sorry that it's mostly aimed at the Western audience.

Elkmar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:46:24 PM

The project seems really interesting, a lot of project seems to focus on real estate lately, but your thread caught my attention, first thing is your dynamic logo, thats stupid but I think it gives a real professional look to the thread.

I'm gonna see if it could be worth investing  Smiley
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:58:11 PM

Well written description of the project, im just wondering, how you will get a 3D picture (or model) of the place? Surely landlord wont be able to provide you that.

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 01:05:59 PM

Interesting project. you guys should team-up with Real. they buy the property and you guys rent it out.

relest (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 102

Relest - first real estate rental auction platform

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 01:35:52 PM

Will you release a wallet in which you will be able to convert BTC or other altcoins to the REST token, so you can pay the rent?

Hi!
No, we will not release any exchange service for other cryptocurrencies, only REST<>Fiat money.

Also, how come you dont save some tokens as reserve?
12% of tokens reserved

I just found out about this project, real estate is quite an impressive market but, you are going to have quite some competition.
How this project is going to differenciate itself from the other and have winning strategy?
Relest is a real estate rental auction. Rental markets in medium-sized and large cities across the world are characterized by high demand.
Our system benefits landlords, tenants and realtors:
•   Landlords can secure the highest possible rentals
•   Tenants can outbid others to secure the property they really want
•   Realtors can secure higher fees

Yes, reputation system will be used

So many services are choosing blockchain as the technology of choice, and with good reason.

It's similar to Airbnb, but more imporved. And they have stated that they don't really have competitors, because of the secret biding availability, that  secures landlords the highest offers, while reflectin actual market value.
Yes, it's similar, but for long term rental

Do you plan to use your own card and exchange to handle Fiat and REST to fiat exchange or you will integrate already existing platforms? Cards like Centra, Monaco, Tenx etc....
We will integrate already existing exchanges

First of all i like project and want to thank for it's very easy to understand. Sometimes i lost in whitepaper.

My question is, for making a real estate auction, you should have mass usage. It's not like a iphone that everybody would like to bid, it's real estate and demand will be very limited.

So for an auction with little demand,  relest must be used nearly all of the people. I just wonder how will you do it?
We are going to be a global service. Thank you for the question

Well written description of the project, im just wondering, how you will get a 3D picture (or model) of the place? Surely landlord wont be able to provide you that.
Such function will be in the mobile apps

toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:00:58 PM

Hello, what are the advantages for token holders since we can use fiat for payment of this project?
No answer for my question  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
relest (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 02:07:32 PM

Hello, what are the advantages for token holders since we can use fiat for payment of this project?
Hi Wink
REST tokens will be used as a payment between tenants and landlords, so you can sell REST tokens, or you can rent a property

Marenos

Activity: 312
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:09:41 PM

So for an auction with little demand,  relest must be used nearly all of the people. I just wonder how will you do it?

I dont know from where you are, but in my hometown, ~500.000 citizens, there is a big demand for every flat/house thats on the market.
The difficulty is more about the national law. How do you want to deal with it? For example, in germany the rental prices are capped. Thats not the best starting situation for an auction system. Do you already have a solution?
relest (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 02:22:37 PM

I dont know from where you are, but in my hometown, ~500.000 citizens, there is a big demand for every flat/house thats on the market.
The difficulty is more about the national law. How do you want to deal with it? For example, in germany the rental prices are capped. Thats not the best starting situation for an auction system. Do you already have a solution?
We know about the situation with Germany, and we have several solutions. One of them is to include in the contract 2 figures - a fixed cost of housing and value added, which allows to increase the cost of rent.

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:26:51 PM

Hi Wink
REST tokens will be used as a payment between tenants and landlords, so you can sell REST tokens, or you can rent a property

And there are people like me who don't want government to pry eyes on our transaction. REST will be a great help for me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: