Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:25:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Relest - first real estate rental AUCTION platform, 25 November  (Read 35008 times)
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:33:46 PM

Hello, what are the advantages for token holders since we can use fiat for payment of this project?
No answer for my question  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Hi Wink
REST tokens will be used as a payment between tenants and landlords, so you can sell REST tokens, or you can rent a property
So it makes no difference if we buy the tokens now or we buy them later from fiat to token?
Im sorry if this is complicated for me, but i try to find what benefits will i get if i buy the tokens now.
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:35:50 PM

So many services are choosing blockchain as the technology of choice, and with good reason.

It's similar to Airbnb, but more imporved. And they have stated that they don't really have competitors, because of the secret biding availability, that  secures landlords the highest offers, while reflectin actual market value.
The concept of Airbnb will work perfectly on the blockchain. Such sytems need to be very trustful which fits perfect on the blockchain

bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:04:24 PM

The project seems really interesting, a lot of project seems to focus on real estate lately, but your thread caught my attention, first thing is your dynamic logo, thats stupid but I think it gives a real professional look to the thread.

I'm gonna see if it could be worth investing  Smiley

Relest business model is very viable and innovative with regards to Real Estate rental business, giving potential tenants a wide array of choices of any particular Real Estate they are interested in.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 03:09:52 PM

As much as i love this idea and hope it's a success, I fear that when this becomes the norm, it will severely marginalize low income renters and help encourage/speed up gentrification of neighborhoods. Oh well, the haves keep on having and the have not keep on losing. The cycle of life.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:15:47 PM

Hello, what are the advantages for token holders since we can use fiat for payment of this project?
Hi Wink
REST tokens will be used as a payment between tenants and landlords, so you can sell REST tokens, or you can rent a property
So it makes no difference if we buy the tokens now or we buy them later from fiat to token?
Im sorry if this is complicated for me, but i try to find what benefits will i get if i buy the tokens now.
Assuming that tokens circulations will be total tokens sold in ICO, If demand will be high price for tokens wil skyrocket, if you join ICO you will either multiply your initial investement or have more buy power if you use those tokens for renting. Just my 2 cents

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:44:54 PM

Hi Wink

I think it's the same as for every crypto token: if you expect this platform to be a success, you should buy them now. Because when it hits off, the demand is going to exceed the supply, thereby increasing the price. Therefore it will be more expensive to buy the same amount of tokens in the future then what it is in ICO. For a small amount now, you can rent BIG later. If it's a succes of course!

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:08:38 PM

Will you use local agents to do the visiting of the real estates? I find it hard to believe that someone will just make a bid on a house/appartment they have never seen in real life.
Well it might be possible but here in Europe people like to visit a house first before they say they want to live in it.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 04:10:38 PM

As much as i love this idea and hope it's a success, I fear that when this becomes the norm, it will severely marginalize low income renters and help encourage/speed up gentrification of neighborhoods. Oh well, the haves keep on having and the have not keep on losing. The cycle of life.

I feel like i should also post a positive aspect that the platform could provide. Anyway, with relest, it would be easier to relocate without worrying about finding the right location that fits your price range. For example, I have never been to Germany, but if relest is massively adopted and i choose to relocate to Germany, i can easily use the app to obtain an apt that fits my price range and that one less thing to worry thing.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:16:26 PM

Will you use local agents to do the visiting of the real estates? I find it hard to believe that someone will just make a bid on a house/appartment they have never seen in real life.
Well it might be possible but here in Europe people like to visit a house first before they say they want to live in it.

they say they have 3D images of the properties on their app, which is more than most property listing sites have now. But you're right, I'd look to now the answer to your question as well.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:23:23 PM

Hi Wink

If coin was pegged you were right. But after ico price can crush, skyrocket or it can stay same. Pre-ico and ico mostly give bonuses and if a good project most of the times you can't buy it at the same price.

I am thinking to buy in first round to maximize bonuses. But it's my decision. Make your own decision, but don't expect the price of the coin will be same for certain.

Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:53:02 PM

So if i understand it correctly, once a person looking for a house has won a bid on your platform, he will get into contact with the landlord. But will the person renting the property also be paying rent in REST tokens from there on out? Is this correct? And if so, will there be an easy way for average joe's to turn their fiat into REST and pay the rent? Thanks in advance.

On a side-note, i like the slider on the website that shows what you do with the funds based on the amount raised. I really think more ICO's should do this to clarify what exactly is being done with all the money that is raised.
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:54:54 PM

Hi Wink

If coin was pegged you were right. But after ico price can crush, skyrocket or it can stay same. Pre-ico and ico mostly give bonuses and if a good project most of the times you can't buy it at the same price.

I am thinking to buy in first round to maximize bonuses. But it's my decision. Make your own decision, but don't expect the price of the coin will be same for certain.

Simply, the prices after pre-ico and ico usually are higher, so you could buy the token later, but the prices will be high, but in pre ico and ico are the lowest you should be able to find, although there is a possibility that the prices just crashed below ICO prices, but that only will happen if the project has lost its value and interest from people, but being a real estate project, I find that very unlikely, so at least, the prices will stay the same or just above, in any case, that still depends on WHEN you buy the tokens, it's up to you to predict and decide when to buy, my recommendation is to buy in pre-ico, where the most bonuses are given and/or the lowest prices are, is up to you.
Marenos

Activity: 312
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:15:07 PM

No answer for my question  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Hi Wink

You are not able to buy the tokens now since the pre ico is over (improve me, if i'm wrong). But you can buy the tokens from the 18th of september (ICO). If you decide to buy them in the timeframe of the ICO, you will get bonuses, like it is written here at the first page of the thread, at their homepage or in the whitepaper:

"The first 2 hours: 1.5 REST = 0.001 ETH (+50%)
The 1st day: 1.3 REST = 0.001 ETH (+30%)
Days 2-7: 1.15 REST = 0.001 ETH (+15%)
Days 8-14: 1 REST = 0.001 ETH"

So if you believe in the project, buy as early as possible (;
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:34:58 PM

I think a different roadmap would be better, this one is quite hard to read in my opinion.

It would be better to have a different design.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:55:50 PM

Interesting project, as far as I can understand at the moment. Will have to check the whitepaper for more details.

But I am a bit curious about the bidding system and not to visit the place beside seeing pictures online. I mean, pictures can be old, for example like 5 years or so and could not show the current state of the apartment or house.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:17:36 PM

it's cool that there will be opportunity 3D images of the rooms, this will allow you to choose the right apartment for anyone, can choose appropriate house or room from laptop or smartphone, very comfortably.
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:31:46 PM

Why not? This will be weird example but people do online shopping of Rolexes, iPhones, other expensive electronics and even cars. If Relest will establish company and will be trustworthy I'm sure that many people will make bids based only on pics/videos
relest (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 102

Relest - first real estate rental auction platform

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 06:38:07 PM

Interesting project, as far as I can understand at the moment. Will have to check the whitepaper for more details.

But I am a bit curious about the bidding system and not to visit the place beside seeing pictures online. I mean, pictures can be old, for example like 5 years or so and could not show the current state of the apartment or house.
No, we won't use agents.
After receiving landlord's contacts, tenant can call to him and visits a house. After that they signs a contract.

So if i understand it correctly, once a person looking for a house has won a bid on your platform, he will get into contact with the landlord. But will the person renting the property also be paying rent in REST tokens from there on out? Is this correct? And if so, will there be an easy way for average joe's to turn their fiat into REST and pay the rent? Thanks in advance.

On a side-note, i like the slider on the website that shows what you do with the funds based on the amount raised. I really think more ICO's should do this to clarify what exactly is being done with all the money that is raised.
Both parties agree among themselves, how the payment will be made (bank transfer, cash or convenient way - REST tokens). We don't take commissions transfers, we will earn on additional services (freemium model)

I think a different roadmap would be better, this one is quite hard to read in my opinion.

It would be better to have a different design.
Ok, we will consider it! Thank you!

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:50:23 PM

No, we won't use agents.
After receiving landlord's contacts, tenant can call to him and visits a house. After that they signs a contract.

Thanks for the answer! So if you make an appointment for visiting the apartment and it is not in the state the pictures has shown, you could step back from the won bidding without no consequence? Or are you "forced" to sign the won contract?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
relest (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 102

Relest - first real estate rental auction platform

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 06:54:40 PM

No, we won't use agents.

Thanks for the answer! So if you make an appointment for visiting the apartment and it is not in the state the pictures has shown, you could step back from the won bidding without no consequence? Or are you "forced" to sign the won contract?
You could step back. There will be a rating system

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: