Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:59:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Relest - first real estate rental AUCTION platform, 25 November  (Read 35008 times)
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:15:01 PM

Interesting project, as far as I can understand at the moment. Will have to check the whitepaper for more details.

But I am a bit curious about the bidding system and not to visit the place beside seeing pictures online. I mean, pictures can be old, for example like 5 years or so and could not show the current state of the apartment or house.

yeah but that's why they will have a rating system. if the pictures lie, the rating won't Wink

gawajn

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:24:50 PM

Just reading your whitepaper, but can you tell me why, if the highest bid is 20%+ above the
next highest bid in the auction, it is considered as suspicious?

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:47:49 PM

Im guessing it will be tricky to pay in REST tokens since the value will probably be changing constantly. The contract will have to be pretty flexible.

FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:48:17 PM

Interesting project, as far as I can understand at the moment. Will have to check the whitepaper for more details.

But I am a bit curious about the bidding system and not to visit the place beside seeing pictures online. I mean, pictures can be old, for example like 5 years or so and could not show the current state of the apartment or house.
Will you use local agents to do the visiting of the real estates? I find it hard to believe that someone will just make a bid on a house/appartment they have never seen in real life.
Well it might be possible but here in Europe people like to visit a house first before they say they want to live in it.
No, we won't use agents.
After receiving landlord's contacts, tenant can call to him and visits a house. After that they signs a contract.

Thanks for the answer! So if you make an appointment for visiting the apartment and it is not in the state the pictures has shown, you could step back from the won bidding without no consequence? Or are you "forced" to sign the won contract?
You could step back. There will be a rating system

Thats great!
Nice to use a rating system and work with trustfull landlords. This project is still in the first phase but has huge potential. Really like this idea!

Great work devs!
Roadmap looks great for me Wink
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:57:41 PM

For the auction, you first need to spin the platform and find a large number of users.
Drokzid

Activity: 931
Merit: 257

HAIL THE KING!

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 08:27:13 PM

After studying your website and whitepaper, I have some questions:

• What will happen with unsold and unclaimed tokens?
  • Does anybody in the team have experience in renting apartmens?
  • Can Chinese investors invest into this ICO?

BTC IS KING!
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:30:13 PM

Will you use local agents to do the visiting of the real estates? I find it hard to believe that someone will just make a bid on a house/appartment they have never seen in real life.
Well it might be possible but here in Europe people like to visit a house first before they say they want to live in it.
No, we won't use agents.
After receiving landlord's contacts, tenant can call to him and visits a house. After that they signs a contract.

Thanks for the answer! So if you make an appointment for visiting the apartment and it is not in the state the pictures has shown, you could step back from the won bidding without no consequence? Or are you "forced" to sign the won contract?
You could step back. There will be a rating system

Smart move. So if landlords try to fool potential hirer they get a bad reputation. How will you protect hirer from "fals" landlords? Do they have to register at Relest with offical documents etc?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:35:52 PM

When do you plan to exit the application to android? What are the additional services?
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:39:29 PM

When do you plan to exit the application to android? What are the additional services?
A platform on Android and iOs will be very important. Many people nowadays like browsing on their smartphones.

kuky004

Activity: 371

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:15:55 PM

How does the team promote the user to use this platform? Or the team has this user?
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:38:21 PM

Once the platform is complete, will you focus your marketing on specific cities? Getting adoption worldwide will be quite a challenge i think, even if the platform offers several benefits. Focusing on certain cities where there is a high demand for housing, might be best in my opinion.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:06:13 PM

The project gain a lot of visibility, relest will have a lot of user for his platform il sure about that. Renata auction is a new way to rent a house, its a really great opportunity for users to rent to a better price. The data analysis will offer us the possibility to have an accurate price for each house. And i like the freemium model of relest, its pretty clever and that's work great on the market !
yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:21:57 PM

I have a question for all potential investors of this ICO.

I'm interested in knowing how much of their crypto portfolio they will invest into this ICO.

1?
5%?
10%?
20% or more?
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:25:06 PM

I really like new blockchain projects that deal with real estate, so I'm very interested in Relest. After reading the whitepaper I have some thoughts about the project.

How will your rating system for the potential tenant you mentioned work? The way I imagine it, I think it is not enough. The landlord needs to get a lot of more information about the tenant. Last time I rented a flat I had to show latest bank statement that showed my income and had to give a confidential information on my credit rating. A simple rating like 'Mr. Tenant A always payed on time (5/5)' won't be accepted by the majority of the landlords. They rent their houses/flats sometimes for years and they want the safety to get their money on time.
Maybe I am imagining the rating system completely wrong but I think it should be more of a list of documents about the tenant the landlord can access than a actual rating. And to respect the privaty of the tenant these documents should only be accessible after the first contact.
bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:34:45 PM

Once the platform is complete, will you focus your marketing on specific cities? Getting adoption worldwide will be quite a challenge i think, even if the platform offers several benefits. Focusing on certain cities where there is a high demand for housing, might be best in my opinion.

According to the WP, if the ICO recieved $1,000,000 to $10,000,000 they will intensify PR campaign in the USA as well as covering the European markets. This will likely include key cities as the initial avenue for promotion.
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 10:35:34 PM

Another Real estate platform..... I have seen a rising number of ICOs that are tackling the Real estate industry. You guys are taking a slightly different approach though. While first reading the whitepaper when I saw the part about tenants paying landlords and placing bids in REST's token I was immediately taken aback. Then I saw how you plan to make converting crypto to fiat with use of a card and that regained my attention. So far,  I like the idea. I am an optimist but also logical.  So I will have to dig a bit deeper. I like the simplicity here. I only had to read the whitepaper once.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:37:14 PM

I think a different roadmap would be better, this one is quite hard to read in my opinion.

It would be better to have a different design.

I disagree, this 3d roadmap makes it come to live instead of those plain ones.

Drokzid

Activity: 931
Merit: 257

HAIL THE KING!

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 10:48:15 PM

Yes, that's a good idea. So they better avoid Spain, because 90% of the people living in Spain live in their own houses. Germany is country with many rental apartments an d would be better for that. This has historic reasons. After the war the state built houses and rented them to the public, because most of the buildings have been destroyed.

BTC IS KING!
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 11:12:36 PM

After studying your website and whitepaper, I have some questions:

• What will happen with unsold and unclaimed tokens?
  • Does anybody in the team have experience in renting apartmens?
  • Can Chinese investors invest into this ICO?

maybe, dev just recruiting a new team member that has experience in renting property.
there no information about how much coin issue, they only show soft cap and hard cap.
maybe, ICO is open to all investor, such as china.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:39:45 AM

nice idea for this project. searching apartment or rental property is nightmare. this way add more competition. looking forward to join this

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: