Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:23:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Relest - first real estate rental AUCTION platform, 25 November  (Read 35008 times)
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:59:47 AM

Is there any news on which exchanges Relest will be traded and when will be trading possible? It will be huge if Relest will be listed on Kraken or Poloniex - price will skyrocket immediately

I think there is nothing new but one of the team already mentioned that we have to wait after the ICO is finished, so just be patient. We are talking about 2-3 weeks after the ICO.

List of exchanges in which REST will be traded after ICO:

The prices don't skyrocket only because they are in a multimillionaire exchange, veritaseum skyrocket only in etherdelta, depponion skyrocket in nova exchange, what makes a coin go to the moon, is the value of the project and/or product that the coin is backed.
relest (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 102

Relest - first real estate rental auction platform

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 03:37:47 AM

It's a big time frame between end of ICO and alpha release, let's say beta in Q3 and release in Q4? Btw a mobile app is too important, in these days people use smartphones and tablets way more then computers
According to our roadmap:
Q1 2018 - Alpha release of web version
Q2 2018 - Final release of web version, Alpha releases of mobile apps
Q3 2018 - Final releases  of mobile apps

Mobile apps will be released after the completion of the backend development

is it true, this company/team members is based out of Kazakhstan or are you using the country for tax benefits?
It's true, team is based out in of Kazakhstan - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2043021

I'm looking to exchange only on exchanges with a small volume? on larger exchanges are planning?
We are talking with several exchanges, including Bittrex and Liqui, but there is no concrete information yet.

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:22:39 AM

Is there any news on which exchanges Relest will be traded and when will be trading possible? It will be huge if Relest will be listed on Kraken or Poloniex - price will skyrocket immediately

I think there is nothing new but one of the team already mentioned that we have to wait after the ICO is finished, so just be patient. We are talking about 2-3 weeks after the ICO.

The prices don't skyrocket only because they are in a multimillionaire exchange, veritaseum skyrocket only in etherdelta, depponion skyrocket in nova exchange, what makes a coin go to the moon, is the value of the project and/or product that the coin is backed.

very true. Community and project's promises are most important things in its growth.
Exchanges comes second and they have plenty of if anyone wants to trade.
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:43:25 AM

you're not going to get the token on kraken or poloniex unless it becomes hugely popular. like top 10 popular

stormcleric

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 08:05:39 AM

Another real estate project. It looks solid anyway. The funniest part is releasing the token to the exchanges so early. That might affect the development but is a clever move in order to attract crypto investors, used to fast pacing operations.

toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:30:43 AM

Another real estate project. It looks solid anyway. The funniest part is releasing the token to the exchanges so early. That might affect the development but is a clever move in order to attract crypto investors, used to fast pacing operations.
As far as i know, Relest isnt a same kind of real estate project with the other real estate projects.
The others are focusing on investment, but relest is more about renting.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:45:19 AM

As far as i know, Relest isnt a same kind of real estate project with the other real estate projects.

Yes Relest is unique. You can't really compare the idea of making an auction platform for renting real estate to the other real estate projects I know.
Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:11:16 AM

You're wrong my friend. Many people in crypto world are here only to speculate and chase pumps and dumps. Listing coin at exchanges can bring additional investors and significantly boost daily volumes
Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:33:15 AM

You're wrong my friend. Many people in crypto world are here only to speculate and chase pumps and dumps. Listing coin at exchanges can bring additional investors and significantly boost daily volumes

True, but it also would do just that, make the coin pump and dump. What if some tenants lose value over short time, or if landlord wants to cash out, and there's a huge dump, so he get's less fiat...

Are there any  solutions in place to prevent that?

I agree with Voltaje. more to do with project less to do with exchange.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:46:15 AM

True, but it also would do just that, make the coin pump and dump. What if some tenants lose value over short time, or if landlord wants to cash out, and there's a huge dump, so he get's less fiat...

Are there any  solutions in place to prevent that?

I agree with Voltaje. more to do with project less to do with exchange.
Its about "additional", not only about "skyrocket". Based on what i have seen in trading world, what Heimer said is a fact.
Being listed on exchange is a marketing thing, so if it listed on multimillionaire exchange then there are many multimillionaire who will see the coin and the project.
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:04:01 AM

Yes Relest is unique. You can't really compare the idea of making an auction platform for renting real estate to the other real estate projects I know.

The auctioning part is unique and go very deep in the logic design part because the real estate renting or buying business is very different from area to area in the same city. Relest will make a huge impact in that matter and people will recognize that.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:06:58 AM

that's why I think it's much more interesting than the other real estate projects. I don't think there are currently other blockchain projects focusing on the rental market. that's good for early adopters.

stormcleric

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 11:16:24 AM

that's why I think it's much more interesting than the other real estate projects. I don't think there are currently other blockchain projects focusing on the rental market. that's good for early adopters.

Then maybe you don't understand what other real estate projects are aiming for.

In the end all are related and that's not a problem. If relest focuses on rentals, that's great and for sure they will have a narrower field to develop. RS is anyway a big sector and several blockchain solutions can coexist.

tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:40:44 PM

real estate is bubble right now.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:46:46 PM

If it's true, then so what?

They are not buying real estate, they are just making a platform for landlords and renters. If the bubble bursts relest don't lose anything, just rents get lower but still there will always be landlords and people want to rent their places.

Marenos

Activity: 312
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:06:11 PM

They are not buying real estate, they are just making a platform for landlords and renters. If the bubble bursts relest don't lose anything, just rents get lower but still there will always be landlords and people want to rent their places.

Furthermore the burst of a real estate bubble would be really good for a renting (auction) platform, since the renting costs in the big citys are exploding. Lower rents would lead to a broader clientele and in consequence to more (fee) income for the Relest platform.
bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:09:31 PM

There is a huge market for real estate rental business and Relest will be capitalizing that trend by offering their one of a kind platform that will surely attract owners and tenants alike.
LifeOfDoge

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:14:49 PM

That is depend on country you are speak about. Dont think this is applied globally and if this will be worldwide so buble in one country is not really problem for project.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:15:13 PM

definitely a good move to get the token asap to the exchanges.

buy low now when the ico starts and sell high when it hits the exchange, but there is a possibility that the token will rise at first and fall hard, if the project is not supported by the people.

neverthless, looks solid so far, that i dont think, that this will be a dump story.
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:21:57 PM

Furthermore the burst of a real estate bubble would be really good for a renting (auction) platform, since the renting costs in the big citys are exploding. Lower rents would lead to a broader clientele and in consequence to more (fee) income for the Relest platform.

A renting platform wouldn't be very affected by a bursting bubble because people always need to live somewhere.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: