Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:56:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Relest - first real estate rental AUCTION platform, 25 November  (Read 35008 times)
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 01:35:09 PM

Another real estate project. It looks solid anyway. The funniest part is releasing the token to the exchanges so early. That might affect the development but is a clever move in order to attract crypto investors, used to fast pacing operations.

definitely a good move to get the token asap to the exchanges.

buy low now when the ico starts and sell high when it hits the exchange, but there is a possibility that the token will rise at first and fall hard, if the project is not supported by the people.

neverthless, looks solid so far, that i dont think, that this will be a dump story.

Yeah those are list of exchanges they promise but delivering on those promises is another thing. It depends on the exchange to add in coins.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
relest (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 102

Relest - first real estate rental auction platform

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 02:17:18 PM

Another real estate project. It looks solid anyway. The funniest part is releasing the token to the exchanges so early. That might affect the development but is a clever move in order to attract crypto investors, used to fast pacing operations.

buy low now when the ico starts and sell high when it hits the exchange, but there is a possibility that the token will rise at first and fall hard, if the project is not supported by the people.

neverthless, looks solid so far, that i dont think, that this will be a dump story.

Yeah those are list of exchanges they promise but delivering on those promises is another thing. It depends on the exchange to add in coins.
We listed only those exchanges from which we received a positive response

Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:27:21 PM

Those exchanges are easy to get in if you have the capital and your coin is backed by a good project, so is normal, BUT, the others, like bitrex, poloniex and bitfinex, are way more difficult to get in, but to start they will do nicely, the exchanges posted I men, anyway, I hope they are prepared for a big dumped if they plan to get the coin in exchanges before the product is online, is the team's decision after all.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:51:12 PM

Sorry, maybe this question was already there but 14 pages is a bit much.

I think you want to go on market worldwide, is this right?

If you want to, there would probably be a testmarket or something like that, wouldn't there be? Which one would you use for testing your platform concept?
It is an interesting project and something similar wasn't there before, but as it is something new with auctions for renting, you maybe want to test it on a market before going world wide?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:53:13 PM

What I think an other interesting area of application for Relest could be the renting of holiday houses. The renting periods wouldn't be that long and therefore the risk for the landlord wouldn't be that high.

In a region where a lot of tourists are looking for accommodation tenants can get their desired holiday house and landlords can get the maximum rent.

FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:32:21 PM

Sorry, maybe this question was already there but 14 pages is a bit much.

I think you want to go on market worldwide, is this right?

If you want to, there would probably be a testmarket or something like that, wouldn't there be? Which one would you use for testing your platform concept?
It is an interesting project and something similar wasn't there before, but as it is something new with auctions for renting, you maybe want to test it on a market before going world wide?

They are planning to go worldwide! Someone of the team told it some pages ago.
And I think there will be a testmarket, if they immediatly go worldwide this project wont survive. Start small and expand slowly.

This project really can work!
cantdecide

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:35:40 PM

What I think an other interesting area of application for Relest could be the renting of holiday houses. The renting periods wouldn't be that long and therefore the risk for the landlord wouldn't be that high.

In a region where a lot of tourists are looking for accommodation tenants can get their desired holiday house and landlords can get the maximum rent.

A lot of landlords want to lease their apartments for a long time, 1 year plus because this way they have, normaly, not much to do. At least every landlord I talked to said this to me.

Beside this, this would be in concurrence with AirBNB and I am also not sure if the auction system would be that interesting for such an option.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Drokzid

Activity: 932
Merit: 257

HAIL THE KING!

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 04:43:11 PM

Those exchanges are easy to get in if you have the capital and your coin is backed by a good project, so is normal, BUT, the others, like bitrex, poloniex and bitfinex, are way more difficult to get in, but to start they will do nicely, the exchanges posted I men, anyway, I hope they are prepared for a big dumped if they plan to get the coin in exchanges before the product is online, is the team's decision after all.
Getting listed on exchanges should never be a major goal. Just let that guys focus on their project and build a functionend and well tested product with innovative features and solutions and the rest will happen by itself.

BTC IS KING!
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:55:44 PM

Leasing is a really huge business. A lot of landlord want to lease their properties and a platform designed for that like Relest can disrupt the way they lease it. The auction can afford to landlord an accurate price to put their properties on the market, it will be logical and calculate with data analysis. Its fairer for people who want to rent a property, and the auction will permit to all people to participate and to have a balanced price based and the will intention of people. Relest is really a good project.
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:03:09 PM

Poloniex, Bitfinex, and Bitrex are all U.S regulatory compliant operations. Poloniex, and Bittrex are both based out of the U.S, with Bitfinex being chinese.
    Of course it's harder to get listed on these exchanges, due to the extreme measures of law, and regulations statued by the U.S.A. If you are granted the privilege of being listed on one of these platforms, you can be sure that your rights will be protected, and also be sure to gain major exposure for your asset in the market.

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:16:02 PM

Imho target number one are students, not every university (especially in Europe) have campus and trust me in my country demand is out of the roof. It's also an opportunity for students to pay less

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
tiger5056

Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:24:18 PM

Imho target number one are students, not every university (especially in Europe) have campus and trust me in my country demand is out of the roof. It's also an opportunity for students to pay less

definitely interesting in europe where airbnb is success too.  I like this project.

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:49:10 PM

But would you really pay less for rent with auction system?
In this article in Herald Sun (http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/victoria/calls-for-ban-on-melbourne-rental-auctions-as-tenants-priced-out/news-story/03923b1786ffc538f41f87b2ea2051c9) they are reporting that renters are paying 50$/week more in Melbourne if they attend an auction.

Queensland even banned rent biding in 2009 after a change in tenancy laws. http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/rent-bidding-banned/news-story/7385b890b60b51c8c5dc6569706b193d

Jay2408

Activity: 518

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:08:50 PM

But would you really pay less for rent with auction system?
In this article in Herald Sun (http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/victoria/calls-for-ban-on-melbourne-rental-auctions-as-tenants-priced-out/news-story/03923b1786ffc538f41f87b2ea2051c9) they are reporting that renters are paying 50$/week more in Melbourne if they attend an auction.

Queensland even banned rent biding in 2009 after a change in tenancy laws. http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/rent-bidding-banned/news-story/7385b890b60b51c8c5dc6569706b193d

I think in cities with a high demand and a shortage of apartments you pay more with an auction system. This system basically excludes people with lower (or perhaps even middle) income and benefits people who earn enough money to outbid others when they want an apartment.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 06:29:59 PM

Getting listed on exchanges should never be a major goal. Just let that guys focus on their project and build a functionend and well tested product with innovative features and solutions and the rest will happen by itself.

I think it's the team members that are making the hasty decision to list the coins. Personally, I think they should wait. Release a working app, before heading to the market. They might have to deal with few angry investors but those are not the ones they should worry about, cos they not in it for the long run.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Cauchy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:42:42 PM

I think it's the team members that are making the hasty decision to list the coins. Personally, I think they should wait. Release a working app, before heading to the market. They might have to deal with few angry investors but those are not the ones they should worry about, cos they not in it for the long run.

What are the considerations for not listing early?
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:55:24 PM

A lot of landlords want to lease their apartments for a long time, 1 year plus because this way they have, normaly, not much to do. At least every landlord I talked to said this to me.

Beside this, this would be in concurrence with AirBNB and I am also not sure if the auction system would be that interesting for such an option.

even if the landlords want to lease for a long time, you can still have an auction for a desirable property. if not the price can drop to entice potential customers.

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:11:58 PM

Nice video, maybe your development will be like ebay.
Started as an auction-service and now it is a big warehouse too.
It all depends on the number of people who take part.
Be open for changes and you can play in this business a role, because you are one of the early birds.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Sozialtourist

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:23:13 PM

even if the landlords want to lease for a long time, you can still have an auction for a desirable property. if not the price can drop to entice potential customers.

Yes I know that its possible to have an auction for a longer lease. What I meant is that for a short period (like a holiday) the risk for the landlord isn't very big. If you rent a flat for a long time it can always happen that your tenant doesn't pay rent and trashes the estate. Are such nomadic renting first in an apartment, they do not get out so quickly.
cantdecide

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:17:12 PM

I said, that it would be maybe not such an interesting option if you want to use Relest platform for short time stay.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: