Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 03:04:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Relest - first real estate rental AUCTION platform, 25 November  (Read 35008 times)
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:07:37 PM

Boosting price is a useles way to get a better price. You will burst the balance value of the market and earn nothing cause no one wil rent at a to high price. With a good volume we will have an accurate market price, and we have a data analysis algorithm too for that. It will mechanically direct the price to a market balance. Auction is very good for landlord and renter, you can have a better price for both.
lsgnaija

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:09:18 PM

Relest team need more marketing by posting to some cryprocurrency and ICO related popular blogs to create more visibility and to attract more investor.
PS92

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:12:26 PM

Relest is really a good idea. The possibility of auction to rent a house can offer the possibility to have a fairer price, based on the will intention of the people and balanced by auction. Its open new possibility to rent, even for short term rent it will be worth for every people. Auction is really a good way to buy me rent something, it show an accurate price instead of a fixed price that is not representative of the market.
I like the new innovative idea that will help majority of people by giving them the opportunity to auction before renting. It will help them to choose from a variety of price that will  be convenient for them.

Is there a cap on the auction? In the Netherlands landlords are prohobited to some extent in what they are allowed to ask for housing. In student cities for example landlords sometimes ask waaaaaaaaaaaay too much for just a shitty room and they know they can get away with it, because there's a shortage of student rooms. To protect the students, there is somewhat of a cap on the rent. How does this work with an auction?

lsgnaija

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:12:33 PM

It will creates competition among buyers — auction price can exceed the price of property sold with other method
lsgnaija

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:13:47 PM

Converting property, possessions or inventory to cash quickly is a major benefit of the Auction Method of Marketing, but sellers also want to be assured they will get a fair market value. That's why an auction is the best tool to meet that goal.
No less important is the flexibility of the auction method. The customer decides when and what to sell. Well-trained auctioneers use established and successful procedures to ensure maximum benefits for the seller. Before the auction takes place, the auctioneer meets with the potential seller to see what is to be auctioned and explain the services available. During this meeting, the auctioneer will ask questions to determine the seller's expectations.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:28:03 PM

Relest team need more marketing by posting to some cryprocurrency and ICO related popular blogs to create more visibility and to attract more investor.

Agree with that.
This is a project that is flying under all other ICO's with huge marketing. I really hope investors will find this ICO when its launched.

The community will keep spreading this cool project Smiley
Jay2408

Activity: 518

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:33:57 PM

Auctions are effective, easy and fun marketing tools that are rapidly growing in popularity as a means of selling real estate. No longer simply a way to dispose of property after a bankruptcy or foreclosure, auctions have become a legitimate way to sell real estate. And they work for all types of property, including residential, commercial, industrial, agricultural and vacant land. In fact, auction sales of real estate have more than quadrupled since 1980 and are expected to account for 30% of all real estate sales by the year 2020.

I think you misunderstood the project's goal. Relest is a renting auction platfom. It's not intended to sell/buy properties.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 05:05:06 PM

Auctions are effective, easy and fun marketing tools that are rapidly growing in popularity as a means of selling real estate. No longer simply a way to dispose of property after a bankruptcy or foreclosure, auctions have become a legitimate way to sell real estate. And they work for all types of property, including residential, commercial, industrial, agricultural and vacant land. In fact, auction sales of real estate have more than quadrupled since 1980 and are expected to account for 30% of all real estate sales by the year 2020.

What's with the copy and paste spam man? You obviously are googling some keywords here and copying seemingly relevant info to paste here. Why not google the whitepaper instead and read it. Or at least read the OP. Come on man.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 05:37:18 PM

Lagos boy, if you go make effort, at least try sha.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:17:58 PM

@Relest ICO is almost here, have you provided soft/hard cap yet? And another question, those exchanges mentioned in the OP have already confirmed to list REST after token sale?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
PS92

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:26:47 PM

@Relest ICO is almost here, have you provided soft/hard cap yet? And another question, those exchanges mentioned in the OP have already confirmed to list REST after token sale?

Curious as well, can't find it myself. Just the price and that what's being sold, will be 70% of the total supply.

Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:27:23 PM

They can do the marketing after the ICO as far as i care Wink If i get my tokens now and they become valuable later because everybody wants them, it's a win for me hehe
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:41:22 PM

There's plenty of trashing places going on in airbnb...

Will relest help solve any problems between landlords and tenants? Are there any extra layers of protection for either party?

That's actually a good point. I don't think I've seen anything about this in the whitepaper. I'm guessing the customers would pay an insurance fee ahead of time, which would be returned to them after the stay. Or both the landlord and the customer have a rating system a la Uber.

haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:49:24 PM

real estate is bubble right now.

If it's true, then so what?

They are not buying real estate, they are just making a platform for landlords and renters. If the bubble bursts relest don't lose anything, just rents get lower but still there will always be landlords and people want to rent their places.

Furthermore the burst of a real estate bubble would be really good for a renting (auction) platform, since the renting costs in the big citys are exploding. Lower rents would lead to a broader clientele and in consequence to more (fee) income for the Relest platform.

A renting platform wouldn't be very affected by a bursting bubble because people always need to live somewhere.

Excuse me, but did you read what I have written? For Sure a bursting bubble would have an impact, a positiv one, like I wrote above. (It would have an impact on this specific platform, since it will be specialized on big towns.)

Please, read my argument (;

Oh sure you are right. Didn't read your argument properly. But I think the burst of the real estate bubble will be extremly bad for the economy this time. Keep also in mind the problem with student loans. Some people will land on the streets if this happens. So there are pros and cons.

FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:42:41 PM

They can do the marketing after the ICO as far as i care Wink If i get my tokens now and they become valuable later because everybody wants them, it's a win for me hehe

They still need to get enough funding!
If the funding is bad there is still a possibility that the project wil abort. So more marketing, more investors, more funding, more chances this platform will see daylight very soon, so more profit for you later Wink

Thats just another point of view Wink
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:00:10 PM

Will relest help solve any problems between landlords and tenants? Are there any extra layers of protection for either party?

That's actually a good point. I don't think I've seen anything about this in the whitepaper. I'm guessing the customers would pay an insurance fee ahead of time, which would be returned to them after the stay. Or both the landlord and the customer have a rating system a la Uber.

Not sure how it is in other countries but in Germany you have quite often that you need to hand in documents like a confidential information on a person's credit rating and a salery statement and/or your working contract. Maybe you also have to hand in such documents? Would also help to prevent from false bidding and fake acoounts maybe.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:13:47 PM

The rating system is good, but i don't think you want to get involved when there is a dispute between a landlord and a tenant. Those can get ugly, and i think Relest should try to stay away from those as far as possible  Grin What i do worry about with the rating system is the 'buying' of good ratings, what is really a problem for AirBNB and Amazon etc, people leaving good reviews for some small pay. That can really skew the rating system.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 10:11:52 PM

Not sure how it is in other countries but in Germany you have quite often that you need to hand in documents like a confidential information on a person's credit rating and a salery statement and/or your working contract. Maybe you also have to hand in such documents? Would also help to prevent from false bidding and fake acoounts maybe.

Am sure you will have to place a deposit before renting the place. The deposit will be forfeited if you trash the place.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
relest (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 102

Relest - first real estate rental auction platform

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 12:41:00 AM

Hi!
There is no hard cap. Soft cap is $ 1mln.
Axechanges already confirmed to list REST.

dimifi

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 01:00:47 AM

Boosting price is a useles way to get a better price. You will burst the balance value of the market and earn nothing cause no one wil rent at a to high price. With a good volume we will have an accurate market price, and we have a data analysis algorithm too for that. It will mechanically direct the price to a market balance. Auction is very good for landlord and renter, you can have a better price for both.
Im hoping for success of projects like these because rental price is ridiculous now young generation is being ripped off by today's prices and sadly im one of them :/ will try to save some fiat to support this idea
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: