Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:00:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Relest - first real estate rental AUCTION platform, 25 November  (Read 35008 times)
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:24:32 PM

in September there were too many ICO, still I hope that the guys will collect required amount, I really like this real estate project
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:43:06 PM

I think the ico will accelerate in the following days, investors can still have a 30% bonus, but many ico accelerate in last days. Maybe a lot of I nvestors prefer wait the last days to invest their eth in the project, but If you want your bonus I think its better to buy it in the first phase.

Why 30%? Already now only 15%. A little more than 16 ETH is collected. ICO is not going well. Maybe it will be more active.

Some ICO's just need some time to ramp up. REAL and Relest are my two favorite ICO projects right now.
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:08:43 PM

I think the ico will accelerate in the following days, investors can still have a 30% bonus, but many ico accelerate in last days. Maybe a lot of I nvestors prefer wait the last days to invest their eth in the project, but If you want your bonus I think its better to buy it in the first phase.

Why 30%? Already now only 15%. A little more than 16 ETH is collected. ICO is not going well. Maybe it will be more active.

Some ICO's just need some time to ramp up. REAL and Relest are my two favorite ICO projects right now.

they need to promote the shit out of this one if they want to succeed.

realethmaster

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:16:32 PM

Sounds interesting, I think I will contribute a little bit of ether.
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:36:20 PM

they need to promote the shit out of this one if they want to succeed.

It's true we need promotion, but the ICO just started, so there is plenty of time for people to invest, plus as I said before, investors rather invest at the last minute, well, the big ones.
PitL0rd2002

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:42:19 PM

This is an auction for real estate? In which countries they planning to launch platform? And from which country devs?
bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:04:46 PM

Relest ICO have 12 days to go before it ends, I think it will generate enough funding within the coming days.
Orias67

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:58:51 PM

Ho shit, I missed the 30% bonus... Is it still worth it to invest ? I'm afraid of the dumping from all people who got the 30% bonus :/

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:17:41 AM

Ho shit, I missed the 30% bonus... Is it still worth it to invest ? I'm afraid of the dumping from all people who got the 30% bonus :/

It is certainly worth the investment, the team is solid and well intentioned, and the project has a good segment to act, even with the possibility of an initial eviction, as in any project due to the campaigns, I believe in a stabilization and continuous growth in the future . It is guarantee of good gains for either patient and wise to invest. good luck
starb

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:34:03 AM

Will the trade be frozen before the release of the beta version of the platform? If not - then the price can fall dramatically if it is not artificially maintained.
x86Daddy

Activity: 216

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:46:41 AM

dev,can you provide the information of your team by linkedln or twitter?
I think it's more power to avoid scam for investor!

You can check their profile in whitepaper. You will see their facebook and linkedin in their profile page
jacksmirzoyan

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:14:04 AM

You have 15% bonus now. Use the moment! Wink
relest (OP)

Merit: 102

Relest - first real estate rental auction platform

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 03:39:33 AM

Dear friends, investors and future users of Relest (we're sure there will be a lot of users).

As you all already noticed, the ICO didn't start quite smoothly.
Unfortunately, we didn't find large investors on time. However, such work is still being done in a strengthened regime, but it may turn out that we will not be in time until October 2.

In case Relest doesn't reach a soft cap ($1 mln), there will be a second stage of ICO, with the price 1 ETH = 1000 REST, without bonuses. Those who bought our tokens in the current ICO will be able to exchange them for new tokens in the ratio 1 to 2 (additional + 100%).

Sincerely,
Relest team

jan cok

Activity: 281
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:20:30 AM

Dear friends, investors and future users of Relest (we're sure there will be a lot of users).

Unfortunately, we didn't find large investors on time. However, such work is still being done in a strengthened regime, but it may turn out that we will not be in time until October 2.

In case Relest doesn't reach a soft cap ($1 mln), there will be a second stage of ICO, with the price 1 ETH = 1000 REST, without bonuses. Those who bought our tokens in the current ICO will be able to exchange them for new tokens in the ratio 1 to 2 (additional + 100%).

Sincerely,
Relest team

wow, thats was great. really good information for us and keep spirit relest team.
good luck and god blessing you.

Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:40:43 AM

Sincerely,
Relest team

wow, thats was great. really good information for us and keep spirit relest team.

This is a good decision for all of us Dev, we appreciate the work you are doing to keep the ICO going and to get investors for the project, Relest is a project that deserves to be brought to the market, we need the blockchain in many industries as possible, and relest can be part of it in the real estate scenario Cheesy.
kemancok

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:06:40 AM

Sincerely,
Relest team

This is a good decision for all of us Dev, we appreciate the work you are doing to keep the ICO going and to get investors for the project, Relest is a project that deserves to be brought to the market, we need the blockchain in many industries as possible, and relest can be part of it in the real estate scenario Cheesy.
agree with that,
team and developers is hard working and keep rally really hard working to realized this project.
also iam joining your any bounty program, thanks.

sein

Activity: 148

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:12:00 AM

12 days left until relest ico over, how much investment collected so far? How if the hardcap can't reach?
relest (OP)

Merit: 102

Relest - first real estate rental auction platform

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 06:59:29 AM

12 days left until relest ico over, how much investment collected so far? How if the hardcap can't reach?
You can find actual information on the site - https://ico.relest.io

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:02:01 AM

Sincerely,
Relest team

Wow, nice to see. This is more then fair for the current investors Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:09:42 AM

Sincerely,
Relest team

Wow, nice to see. This is more then fair for the current investors Smiley
that is good news for investors to take part of this reputed project. they are real and very professional in this business. everyone take opportunity next.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: