Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 08:51:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lordmancer II token sale is finished  (Read 27384 times)
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:41:24 PM

Also have some question to dev, you planning trading your tokens on some exchanges? Like Bittrex and other popular exchanges?

Yes, there are plans on that, read the whitepaper. It will undoubtely depend on the users - more users, bigger exchanges. But the sooner or the latter this will be known in many places.

in which exchanges this token will be trading? or may be you ll make some shop for tokens, where players can but tokens?  Huh

You can buy them directly, ingame or at exchange. So no worries, you have a lot of possible ways to get your tokens Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:42:29 PM

Also have some question to dev, you planning trading your tokens on some exchanges? Like Bittrex and other popular exchanges? or its ll be only domestic currency?

Exchanges like Bittrex will be very difficult, but who knows what the future will bring.
It will be easier to start on some smaller exchanges like Cryptopia. As soon the game gaine more users, the community will grow. When this game has a lager community, it will be much easier to get access to bigger exchanges.

The future likes bright!  Wink

I think also would be very nice to make shop for this tokens, where players can buy. And as game become more popular - price for tokens ll be growing  Roll Eyes
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:47:34 PM

There must be some kind of shop for this tokens. If there wasn't one, currency would be worthless
LifeOfDoge

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:50:51 PM

There must be some kind of shop for this tokens. If there wasn't one, currency would be worthless

it is ERC20 so it will be easily purchased that over 0x interface

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
magisterr

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:53:28 PM

Yes, but for investors, who want to sell tokens, exchanges or shops would be more attractive...
windreamteam

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:57:37 PM

I was waiting this kind of project since a while. What is great is that you already have a game ready to play Smiley You have the final product which is rarely the case when we invest in a crypto, even more when we invest in an ico.
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:59:39 PM

Yes, but for investors, who want to sell tokens, exchanges or shops would be more attractive...

There will be exchanges, it's written in the whitepaper. It's a cryptocurrency, it will always hit some exchanges ...

And what are you talking about, selling tokens in a shop ?
mbahokey

Activity: 547
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:00:05 PM

Also have some question to dev, you planning trading your tokens on some exchanges? Like Bittrex and other popular exchanges? or its ll be only domestic currency?

Exchanges like Bittrex will be very difficult, but who knows what the future will bring.
It will be easier to start on some smaller exchanges like Cryptopia. As soon the game gaine more users, the community will grow. When this game has a lager community, it will be much easier to get access to bigger exchanges.

looks like the exchange LC tokens only applies between player (farming) to player, but more better if LC token will available on exchange market like bittrex or cryptopia
LifeOfDoge

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:01:17 PM

I think they can do in game shop like the most games have for micro transaction. I dont know how posible it is to connect that to something like paypal or cradit card but for sure they can connect that to 0x infrastracure

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Jay2408

Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:07:31 PM

looks like the exchange LC tokens only applies between player (farming) to player, but more better if LC token will available on exchange market like bittrex or cryptopia

It will be available on exchanges, see White paper:

"There are three ways a player will be able to purchase LC:

●On a cryptocurrency exchange for another cryptocurrency (such as Bitcoin orEthereum)
●On the Developer’s Lordmancer II website directly for fiat currency
●Inside the game, using existing Google Play or App Store payment mechanism"

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Heimer

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:08:39 PM

I know that this is ERC20, but I was thinking of in-game shop. Because as far as I know this will be in-game currency.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:09:11 PM

Yes they have a working product, thats why the ico deserve to be a sucess and will be a sucess. A lot of people want a project like lordmancer, and its not fake promess, the game is already in soft launch and will continue to have a great developement. I impatient to play to this game and start to win cryptocurrencies and improve my characters. The mmospirit with crypto world in it is so nice !
Marenos

Activity: 312
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:10:53 PM

These many questions here are showing that the whitepaper is maybe a little bit to general (ok, maybe Not everyone habe read the whitepaper carefully). But also for me (i read the whitepaper) there are open questions. One important Point is: how so you want to get popular? Thats the most important Thing. You already have a great idea. But it needs (unfortunetly) more than this. Advertising ist the most important Thing. Are there any strategies Up to now? I know thats really specific, but important for potencial Investors Like me
Elkmar

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:13:53 PM

I know that this is ERC20, but I was thinking of in-game shop. Because as far as I know this will be in-game currency.

There will be an in-game system to buy tokens while playing the game. You buy crystal via app store in game then you convert them to LC. But it will be equivalent to 4 times the price on the market. So not really interesting.
magisterr

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:14:22 PM

It will be available on exchanges, see White paper:

"There are three ways a player will be able to purchase LC:

●On a cryptocurrency exchange for another cryptocurrency (such as Bitcoin orEthereum)
●On the Developer’s Lordmancer II website directly for fiat currency
●Inside the game, using existing Google Play or App Store payment mechanism"

its would be nice )) as for investor and as for players )
Because not all players can buy on exchanges, but not all investors can sell inside game.
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:19:19 PM

all i can say is, the ios version of the game is running smooth and good, and if everything goes as planned the implentation of the lord coins will be a matter of time.

surely, the more you play, the more you earn LC Smiley and this will be pushed by unique items and player vs player trades.

the fact, that a couple of LC is burned by every transaction will trigger the outside exchanges even more and the price for LC will steadily rise Smiley
Heimer

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:27:06 PM

There will be an in-game system to buy tokens while playing the game. You buy crystal via app store in game then you convert them to LC. But it will be equivalent to 4 times the price on the market. So not really interesting.

Thank you for explaining. So how can we obtain crystal besides buying it on the market?
Elkmar

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:31:54 PM

Thank you for explaining. So how can we obtain crystal besides buying it on the market?

Crystal can only be obtained with fiat money in-game via appstore and google play store.
Frank37

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:36:21 PM

Interesting whitepaper, couldn't find system requirements, which android version is needed to play this game?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Heimer

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:36:54 PM

Crystal can only be obtained with fiat money in-game via appstore and google play store.

So basically the best way to buy them with Lord Coinss is to exchange them for fiat and then buy on app store/android market? Or am I missing something?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: