Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:43:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lordmancer II token sale is finished  (Read 27387 times)
Lordmancer (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

We make a game with real cryptoeconomy

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 01:19:17 PM

I want to be the man in black. Straight loner, just hunting. Anyway, i was wondering what incentives might be issued, to encourage non gamers to purchase the token from the exchange. If the plan is to issue a new token when the current one has dramatically decreased, how do you induce investors to hold on to the current token for a long time.

When a new token is issued, Lord Coin will be exchanged to that new one by a hight rate. For example, 1 LC = 10^18 new tokens. We will need this change only to make the money base bigger.

Lordmancer II — MMORPG on mobile with cryptocurrency
■■■ Google PlayiOS betaDiscord ■■■
Website ~ Telegram ~ FB ~ ANN ~ Twitter
Lordmancer (OP)

Activity: 476

We make a game with real cryptoeconomy

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 01:55:30 PM

How many registered users did Lormancer one have and what are the prediction for the new version?

There have been about 3 mln registered users in Lordmancer I... It is hard to predict exact number of players, but we are going to overcome the prevoius number!

Lordmancer II — MMORPG on mobile with cryptocurrency
■■■ Google PlayiOS betaDiscord ■■■
Website ~ Telegram ~ FB ~ ANN ~ Twitter
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:05:34 PM

There must be some kind of shop for this tokens. If there wasn't one, currency would be worthless

There will be three ways to buy tokens:
1. On a cryptocurrency Exchange
2. On the game site for fiat or cryptocurrency
3. Inside the game for another hard currency - Cryslats
and of-course we shall be playing the game for the tokens, i think thats another way to get the tokens aprt from the above mentioned by the dev.

Yes, it is another way. You can mine game recources and sell them on the market for Lord Coins.

You already made shops for this tokens? Or you planning to make? In which exchanges you planning trading tokens?
Elkmar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 04:10:55 PM

I played a little more. The game is quite fun.

I found it hard because I skipped some quest that were not shown. So I was doing the next quests with no stuff and underleveled  Smiley And an indicator for level recommanded for each quest would be cool too.

It would be better if the quest available would be more visible.
windreamteam

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 04:11:01 PM

I am gonna play to this game, i will be the best warrior and at the same time i will win money Smiley Mouah ah ah ah Tongue I joke.... to be serious the concept is pretty cool.
PS92

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 04:18:34 PM

I've played WoW for sooooo long, so I really believe there's a proper market for ideas like this. This way it's regulated in the sense that no obscure third party in China can walk away with all your funds! Game changer!

Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 04:18:43 PM

How many registered users did Lormancer one have and what are the prediction for the new version?

There have been about 3 mln registered users in Lordmancer I... It is hard to predict exact number of players, but we are going to overcome the prevoius number!

That's huge numbers! LM II will bring even higher figures  Wink
Elkmar

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 04:20:05 PM

These many questions here are showing that the whitepaper is maybe a little bit to general (ok, maybe Not everyone habe read the whitepaper carefully). But also for me (i read the whitepaper) there are open questions. One important Point is: how so you want to get popular? Thats the most important Thing. You already have a great idea. But it needs (unfortunetly) more than this. Advertising ist the most important Thing. Are there any strategies Up to now? I know thats really specific, but important for potencial Investors Like me

Good question! Yes, the games are now all about marketing.

The main KPI that we should consider is LTV - Life Time Value - it is a total amount of revenue that one player brings to the project for their whole period of playing.

For example, the average LTV is $12, it means that we can spend less that $12 for one game install. So, at first stage we need to polish the game and the monetization side and, when we achieve our targeting value of LTV, we can promote the game.

The price per install completely depends on a country, platform and game genre. So the exact values are different for different countries. And it is why we are going to launch on one market after another.

That's interesting. I'm in the marketing and communication fied and it seems that you perfectly know what you're doing. The experience gained from Lordmancer I is visible  Smiley I hope this will be a success for you !
PS92

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 04:24:34 PM

Wow! 3m for LM1?!!

I think I'm gonna give Lordmancer a go as well. Does anyone have any comments about the quality of the game itself? Since it already has such a big gamer community, it must be doing something right. The cryptopart is just a big bonus.

Elkmar

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 04:28:28 PM

Wow! 3m for LM1?!!

I think I'm gonna give Lordmancer a go as well. Does anyone have any comments about the quality of the game itself? Since it already has such a big gamer community, it must be doing something right. The cryptopart is just a big bonus.

I don't know for Lordmancer I. But I tested Lordmancer II (You should try it, really fast to install).

I could not test everything like PvP (I don't know if it's in the beta).

But so far the game is fun, fluid, the graphisms are really cool for a mobile. If you like tactical RPG and MMORPG I think you should really give it a try, quite similar to FF Crystal Chronicle.
Marenos

Activity: 312
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 04:28:45 PM

I'll test the Game, as soon it ist possible for me. I Like those Projects with a usecase much more than all these currency and platform copies. 50% for advertising ist very good, since we saw the success of Clash of Clans. TV spots for a mobile Game and it was worthwhile...
wonderfullife

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 04:39:22 PM

Phone game industry is a huge market, good to see a project in this sector. Smiley
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 04:42:40 PM

Tested the game yesterday.
Did not test all features but just gameplay. Nice game, fun to play! I really believe this project can work.

Keep it up team!
Hope more people will install this game for testing and will support this project.

Good luck!
PS92

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 04:43:08 PM

Wow! 3m for LM1?!!

I don't know for Lordmancer I. But I tested Lordmancer II (You should try it, really fast to install).

I could not test everything like PvP (I don't know if it's in the beta).

But so far the game is fun, fluid, the graphisms are really cool for a mobile. If you like tactical RPG and MMORPG I think you should really give it a try, quite similar to FF Crystal Chronicle.

Thanks Elmar, will download it tonight. I've never played an MMORPG on my cell, but to be honest, that is where I spend most my time nowadays. Who's got time to sit behind his desktop to play games nowadays? On you mobile on the other hand you can play a quick game in between stuff, or longer games while commuting to work or something similar. The growth in mobile is unbelievable. Thought about investing in MobileGo, but their ICO didn't feel right.

I still need to read the whitepaper of Lordmancer and play the game, but if both are satisfactory, I think I'll buy some.

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 04:44:56 PM

I'll test the Game, as soon it ist possible for me. I Like those Projects with a usecase much more than all these currency and platform copies. 50% for advertising ist very good, since we saw the success of Clash of Clans. TV spots for a mobile Game and it was worthwhile...

Yeah it is the right time for mobile games on phones. Also a lot of big companies are trying to establish their brands on mobile phone because it will be the next big thing for games after PSP and Nintendo's 3DS.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
PS92

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 04:51:42 PM

Quite right! Marketing is key in the mobile game market; the supply is simply too big!

Once marketing creates a network effect, the quality of the game will retain the players, which will create value for the token itself!

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 04:58:57 PM

3 millions? Really? Lordmancer its also your game? Right?
hackis

Activity: 330

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:00:25 PM

3 millions? Really? Lordmancer its also your game? Right?

Yes, Lordmancer I was their game also.
hackis

Activity: 330

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:02:18 PM

It could easily reach 10 million if the crypto community promotes it a lot. A game like this is really unique and having open market and making money could bring a lot of users.
PS92

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:05:55 PM

Yeah it is the right time for mobile games on phones. Also a lot of big companies are trying to establish their brands on mobile phone because it will be the next big thing for games after PSP and Nintendo's 3DS.

Exactly, just look at Nintendo and Pokemon Go.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: