Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:08:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lordmancer II token sale is finished  (Read 27384 times)
takngantuk

Activity: 1024
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 01:24:00 AM

Have you noticed the development roadmap? Really short time frame and furthermore an almost complete game, ready to start. A good variety to all the other projects with nothing more than promises.

Exactly, that's something other ico's can certainly learn from. I especially like the fact that they don't ask for a ridiculous amount of money, like all those greedy ico's do - hundreds of millions of dollars for a white paper with as of yet unproven technology.

Yea, must say one of the more promising projects out there. In many ICOs you have so many question marks of how they will do what they say, but in this one, I don't have any doubt. I will just eagerly wait for the full version, so I can play with my friends!

I agree with you, we just wait for full version of this game. If their project is not a fraud maybe this is a good innovation for the future

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:45:33 AM

The game isn't compatible with my mobile device due to me having an outdated phone, but I've seen a few youtube videos of people playing it. Looks awesome, so I'm sure it will gather a huge following. Compared to the first game, Lordmancer II seems to be getting a major overhaul! I plan on following this project closely.   Wink

toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:59:00 AM

The game isn't compatible with my mobile device due to me having an outdated phone, but I've seen a few youtube videos of people playing it. Looks awesome, so I'm sure it will gather a huge following. Compared to the first game, Lordmancer II seems to be getting a major overhaul! I plan on following this project closely.   Wink
Lordmancer II target audience: 
- 85% male 
- 15-35 years old 
- Current mid-core mobile RPG audience 
- Current online game players 

Well you need to upgrade your phone if you want to play this game  Grin
toolucky98

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:16:08 AM

Burning of a fraction of LCs with every in-game transaction provides: 
● Constant demand for LCs on the open market 

Hello dev, can you explain how this thing works?
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:03:50 AM

- 85% male 
- 15-35 years old 

yes you do if you like to play it right now or in any other day, i think a PC platform are on the table and they are discussing it. my phone is a little outdated so might wait for a pc release.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:28:30 AM

only 2M coins which are sale on Pre-ICO from 15M total coins  Shocked so limited
How much minimum contribution for participate on Pre-ICO?

Any info about minimum requiremens.. So I think we can buy for any amount on pre-ICO?
Hard cap its not so big.. and also already working first game and demo second... hm.. This have a huge potencial ?

Pre ICO will begin on August 21, 2017.
The price of one LC token will be fixed in ETH on the first day of Pre ICO so that one LC will cost $0,05
Maximum of 2 000 000 LCs will be sold during Pre ICO.

The main ICO round will begin on October 23, 2017.
The price for one LC will be set to $0,1 - $0,125 depending on the date of purchase.
stormcleric

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 04:27:59 AM

only 2M coins which are sale on Pre-ICO from 15M total coins  Shocked so limited
How much minimum contribution for participate on Pre-ICO?

Any info about minimum requiremens.. So I think we can buy for any amount on pre-ICO?
Hard cap its not so big.. and also already working first game and demo second... hm.. This have a huge potencial ?

Pre ICO will begin on August 21, 2017.
The price of one LC token will be fixed in ETH on the first day of Pre ICO so that one LC will cost $0,05
Maximum of 2 000 000 LCs will be sold during Pre ICO.

The main ICO round will begin on October 23, 2017.
The price for one LC will be set to $0,1 - $0,125 depending on the date of purchase.

Well, taht's what we'll see on the PreICO. Depending on the pace of achieving the cap. The project has obviously potential, as many have already pointed out: how many ICOs are out there? Dozens. How many of them can show their team experience in previous similar projects and a working demo of their current project...?

wonderfullife

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:40:34 AM

GOnna be great to play to a game with people involved in crypto, such a good place it gonna/could be Smiley Great project by the way Smiley
preevi

Activity: 495
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:21:20 AM

GOnna be great to play to a game with people involved in crypto, such a good place it gonna/could be Smiley Great project by the way Smiley
I am agree with you we can join the games with gamer who also bitcoiner
We can play game and earn crypto together
Good luck and big hope for this project Smiley
stormcleric

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 06:25:52 AM

BTW has anyone noticed the chests? By returning to the game every 5 hours you get at least one of the minor chests, an intermediate chest once a day, and a superior chest every once in a while!

Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:35:25 AM

The game isn't compatible with my mobile device due to me having an outdated phone, but I've seen a few youtube videos of people playing it. Looks awesome, so I'm sure it will gather a huge following. Compared to the first game, Lordmancer II seems to be getting a major overhaul! I plan on following this project closely.   Wink
Lordmancer II target audience:
- 85% male  
- 15-35 years old  
- Current mid-core mobile RPG audience  
- Current online game players

Well you need to upgrade your phone if you want to play this game  Grin
yes you do if you like to play it right now or in any other day, i think a PC platform are on the table and they are discussing it. my phone is a little outdated so might wait for a pc release.

As far as I know, there wont be any PC version. Only mobile phones or if you realy want you can use some kind of emulator.
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:22:09 AM
Last edit: August 18, 2017, 11:32:13 AM by Elkmar

Burning of a fraction of LCs with every in-game transaction provides:  
● Constant demand for LCs on the open market  

If you burn money, there is less money available so the demand increases compared to the offer.

It allows the price to grow because of the offer and demand law.
Marenos

Activity: 312
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:27:31 AM

- 85% male 
- 15-35 years old 

We allready had this discussion before and it would be really surprising if there would be a pc version. There you would have much more bigger competitors and you would need much more capital+knowledge to realize that. Dont think that it would be worth.
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:33:41 AM

Yeha, there is no PC version planned. The dev said it previously in the thread.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:41:41 AM

Burning of a fraction of LCs with every in-game transaction provides: 
● Constant demand for LCs on the open market 

This is one of the best features Smiley
Everytime something is bought, some LCs will be burned! Less LCs the more value 1 LC gets. It will take some time but it will have influence on the price.

There are more cool features  Wink Wink
Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:43:34 AM

If you burn money, there is less money available so the demand increases compared to the offer.

Exactly, the law of supply and demand. People who needs Lordmancer tokens will be buying them no matter of their price. With smaller total supply price will be higher  Smiley
cryptounicon

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 12:07:45 PM

I loved Heroes of Might and Magic, it was one of my favorite games growing up....If this is going to have mechanics from that game style....I'd totally love to be apart of this.

EZ365 TM     ⚫  REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM  ⚫
████████████████ [ http://ez365.io/ ] ████████████████
toolucky98

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:10:19 PM

Exactly, the law of supply and demand. People who needs Lordmancer tokens will be buying them no matter of their price. With smaller total supply price will be higher  Smiley
And how it can be related to constant demand?
Sorry if this includes noob questions, but i just still dont get it.
I think if the value of the LC increased, then the number of demands will also change. Whether it will decrease because the price is more expensive or maybe it can increase too.
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:20:22 PM

I loved Heroes of Might and Magic, it was one of my favorite games growing up....If this is going to have mechanics from that game style....I'd totally love to be apart of this.

Yes it was a great game. If this game is as good as the old Heroes of Might and Magic it will be a huge success, because it could work on a mobile device very well

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:06:43 PM

Exactly, the law of supply and demand. People who needs Lordmancer tokens will be buying them no matter of their price. With smaller total supply price will be higher  Smiley
And how it can be related to constant demand?
Sorry if this includes noob questions, but i just still dont get it.
I think if the value of the LC increased, then the number of demands will also change. Whether it will decrease because the price is more expensive or maybe it can increase too.

Yeah it can change in both directions, but as it is the currency to pay on the market the players will have a greater demand for coins. Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: