Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:05:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lordmancer II token sale is finished  (Read 27384 times)
xdbitcoin

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:44:36 AM

Hello! When will everyone receive their rewards?
Lordmancer (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

We make a game with real cryptoeconomy

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 11:07:23 AM

Hello! When will everyone receive their rewards?

Do you mean bounty tokens? They were distributed.

Lordmancer II — MMORPG on mobile with cryptocurrency
■■■ Google PlayiOS betaDiscord ■■■
Website ~ Telegram ~ FB ~ ANN ~ Twitter
HybCZ

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

BTC forever

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:17:11 AM

i have 100 LCs, what can i do with this?

You can give it to me Wink
kerjakuat

Activity: 346

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:47:42 AM

is there any free token in the game to collect like free gem for searching in the game or fight with dragon to get atleast a gem. its kinda nowhere  to go. i played it for hours now. im hope i can get free token in there but  nope.  Undecided

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1121

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 07:20:39 AM

Hi guys,

Sorry for the silence about Exchanges. We needed to sort out some developing tasks (as of course for us creating the game is the main task). And now the management team is focusing on exchanges. We will update the info in a week or two.

Thanks

Thanks for the update. Can't wait to see Lordmancer listed on some major exchanges like binance or cryptopia which we will find out in another one or two weeks.

Everything is taking too long recently Sad. Update for IOS is still not ready after one month. Slowly I am forgetting how to play Wink

Oh no. Don't stop playing. We need to support this project and the team. Please be a bit patient and I think they are working hard to update the IOS version. It will be soon.

Guys, it is still a beta version. We are working hard to release the game. There are some tasks that are needed to be sorted out before the new iOS build. I'm sorry for that.

Can we play this game on windows pc too? is there a something like an installer for it here? I can't seem to find it.
I hate playing game on a phone, screen is too small and clunky. I rather play this game on a pc while holding a mouse and a can of soda on the other hand Cheesy
Also, I haven't really tried playing it, but is there a market system within the game?
Wherein players can sell items and then other players can buy them with coins or fiat?

Btw, what the ICO price of this game's token again?
Yes you can.
Use an emulator, Bluestacks works really good, easy to install and after downloading the apk-file from https://yadi.sk/d/85zAOVhI3ErXSr drag it into bluestacks. (This site is linked on https://lordmancer2.io, so its official)
Have fun with it.

Yeah, I already have that in mind. But running an app emulator on windows pc takes a lot on resources, RAM and such.
I just hope they could also build this game for windows pc and run it without using any emulator.

I don't think this game is fun to play on windows pc. It is just a mobile game with some of the click and touch. I think this game is best to play using mobile which we can bring anywhere to play. They graphic will look horrible too in windows pc. Best to create another version for windows pc with a greater 3D graphic and more. But this will require more work and human resources.

But if they (The Team) would wanted to reach a much larger audience, they should create a version for windows pc.
I also agree with making a greater 3D graphics for this game, like I said a while ago, some other mobile games out there has a more pleasing-to-eyes graphics than this.

Lordmancer (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 05:11:35 PM

is there any free token in the game to collect like free gem for searching in the game or fight with dragon to get atleast a gem. its kinda nowhere  to go. i played it for hours now. im hope i can get free token in there but  nope.  Undecided

No, Lord Coins can be bought only on an exchange or you can sell something to another player in exchange for Lord Coins

Lordmancer (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 05:13:15 PM

Hi guys,

Sorry for the silence about Exchanges. We needed to sort out some developing tasks (as of course for us creating the game is the main task). And now the management team is focusing on exchanges. We will update the info in a week or two.

Thanks

Thanks for the update. Can't wait to see Lordmancer listed on some major exchanges like binance or cryptopia which we will find out in another one or two weeks.

Everything is taking too long recently Sad. Update for IOS is still not ready after one month. Slowly I am forgetting how to play Wink

Oh no. Don't stop playing. We need to support this project and the team. Please be a bit patient and I think they are working hard to update the IOS version. It will be soon.

Guys, it is still a beta version. We are working hard to release the game. There are some tasks that are needed to be sorted out before the new iOS build. I'm sorry for that.

Can we play this game on windows pc too? is there a something like an installer for it here? I can't seem to find it.
I hate playing game on a phone, screen is too small and clunky. I rather play this game on a pc while holding a mouse and a can of soda on the other hand Cheesy
Also, I haven't really tried playing it, but is there a market system within the game?
Wherein players can sell items and then other players can buy them with coins or fiat?

Btw, what the ICO price of this game's token again?
Yes you can.
Use an emulator, Bluestacks works really good, easy to install and after downloading the apk-file from https://yadi.sk/d/85zAOVhI3ErXSr drag it into bluestacks. (This site is linked on https://lordmancer2.io, so its official)
Have fun with it.

Yeah, I already have that in mind. But running an app emulator on windows pc takes a lot on resources, RAM and such.
I just hope they could also build this game for windows pc and run it without using any emulator.

I don't think this game is fun to play on windows pc. It is just a mobile game with some of the click and touch. I think this game is best to play using mobile which we can bring anywhere to play. They graphic will look horrible too in windows pc. Best to create another version for windows pc with a greater 3D graphic and more. But this will require more work and human resources.

But if they (The Team) would wanted to reach a much larger audience, they should create a version for windows pc.
I also agree with making a greater 3D graphics for this game, like I said a while ago, some other mobile games out there has a more pleasing-to-eyes graphics than this.

Gameplay of PC and mobile games are different. We need to focus on one platform. Otherwise the game will not be interested and catching.

talk bi

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:38:13 PM

I initially hesitated to hesitate with this project but now that I have drawn the conclusion of this project I conclude this project is good and unique.
Kirky

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:16:50 PM

There is already some news about listing? Personally I advise to contact HITBTC they list absolutely all Grin
kerjakuat

Activity: 346

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:10:20 AM

No, Lord Coins can be bought only on an exchange or you can sell something to another player in exchange for Lord Coins
i try to sell something but it ask for fees first. i dont want to spent anything in there. so it was absolutely imposibble to make money in there without spent a dime on it. why not it charge the fees after the item was being sold. honestly i try to make some token with played and sell some stuff but its just impossible. even COC let the players earn a free gem or token to it loyal players. The game kinda bored you know. Make something peoples want. make money and played game. its just my tough.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
1Bullion

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:23:37 AM

It's an interesting project, a cool idea-playing with currency that can be exchanged for real money! Combining business with pleasure! I hope that the Lordmancer project will grow and improve success!

|||  EverLife.AI  ||| 
  |||  Preserve your Legacy on the BlockChain  ||| 
  |||  Your Immutable AI Avatar on the Blockchain that preserves your legacy  ||| 

●  Facebook  ●  Twitter ●  Telegram  ●  ANN  ●
leonard852

Activity: 372

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:28:56 AM

It's an interesting project, a cool idea-playing with currency that can be exchanged for real money! Combining business with pleasure! I hope that the Lordmancer project will grow and improve success!

sure well be success ,this is first project of game mining coins.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:34:26 PM

sure well be success ,this is first project of game mining coins.
No, it is not!
You cant mine coins in the game.
And I think this is a big failure in advertizement.
Everywhere I can read "A game where you can mine cryptocurrency".
You can't mine, because all Lordcoins are already mined.
So people who play this game for the first time are frustrated, because they have to buy coins and can't get them in the game.

In my opinion it would have been better, if the mining process would be in the game, like you can collect gems at "mineguards".
But this is not possible any more, because all coins are mined.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Lordmancer (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 05:41:25 AM

i try to sell something but it ask for fees first. i dont want to spent anything in there. so it was absolutely imposibble to make money in there without spent a dime on it. why not it charge the fees after the item was being sold. honestly i try to make some token with played and sell some stuff but its just impossible. even COC let the players earn a free gem or token to it loyal players. The game kinda bored you know. Make something peoples want. make money and played game. its just my tough.

It will be changed

Lordmancer (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 07:12:53 AM

We have started to publish our dev log on a regular basis: https://medium.com/@Lordmancer/lordmancer-ii-developer-log-part-1-jan-22-2018-53483197385f

HybCZ

Activity: 126

BTC forever

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:24:58 AM

Great news.
studun

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:50:20 AM

im looking forward for further development. great project. goodluck dev/team
Darwis97

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:52:08 AM

I playing the game already, hope it will launch globally very soon,
Kirky

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:38:22 AM

I'm a little upset after reading the dev log... In my opinion the only way to become popular in crypto-world (and it's what you need) it's to show the big growth of token's price.
But it's possible only by listing on popular exchange Cry
Lordmancer (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 12:00:56 PM

I'm a little upset after reading the dev log... In my opinion the only way to become popular in crypto-world (and it's what you need) it's to show the big growth of token's price.
But it's possible only by listing on popular exchange Cry

We believe the real need is to have a great product and player's demand for the token.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: