Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 11:00:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: adding to my portfolio  (Read 371 times)
invest2lose (OP)

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 08:14:06 AM

I'm currently 50/50 in ripple/neo. Do you guys think another coin would be good for my portfolio or stay as is? I'm looking for solid long term projects. But I also don't want to be over diversified. Do you think 3 coins is a good portfolio? What would you add?

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 08:34:49 AM

I'm currently 50/50 in ripple/neo. Do you guys think another coin would be good for my portfolio or stay as is? I'm looking for solid long term projects. But I also don't want to be over diversified. Do you think 3 coins is a good portfolio? What would you add?

Many of us, and we don't even are very active traders, have 15, 20, 25 different coins, if you just want to have your money safe and value increase over time just go with bitcoin, if you really want to make money you need a lot more diversification and risk management.
CryptoBagHolder

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 08:37:41 AM

Add some WAVES!!  You'll Love it!!  WAVES is a good coin to hold fer a bit!! Grin
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 08:53:04 AM

I would suggest you diversify your investment, no one can guarantee that the coins we are holding will succeed.
There are some coins who start with almost worthless in value that pump after devs making a great update, you should look for that kind.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
invest2lose (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 08:56:23 AM

Many of us, and we don't even are very active traders, have 15, 20, 25 different coins, if you just want to have your money safe and value increase over time just go with bitcoin, if you really want to make money you need a lot more diversification and risk management.

I'm looking for coins that'll give me 50x+ returns in 5-10 years. I feel like ripple and neo will provide those returns for me. I'm more high risk/high reward so not looking to invest in 10+ coins for safer investing. I already have a 401k for slow, safe growing funds.
invest2lose (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:00:19 AM

I would suggest you diversify your investment, no one can guarantee that the coins we are holding will succeed.
There are some coins who start with almost worthless in value that pump after devs making a great update, you should look for that kind.

I agree, and that's why I'm looking for another coin to add to my portfolio. But I'm thinking I only want 3-5 coins total. I'm looking at waves and omisego, but have some DD to do first.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:07:04 AM

bitbay and blocknet - do your own dd first.

Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1020

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:21:38 AM

I agree, and that's why I'm looking for another coin to add to my portfolio. But I'm thinking I only want 3-5 coins total. I'm looking at waves and omisego, but have some DD to do first.
Adding waves would be a good choice and yes diversifying is always been recommended as long you do have the money to invest in because as just been said above we cant really predict on those coins who do have potential because some are undervalued or just dont get some attention by the community but later on they do pump. As a trader we do really seek up always on potential coins.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀