Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:22:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] nametoken (NAT) - the first decentralized domain eco system  (Read 31683 times)
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:06:46 PM

what about buying and selling of domains, will there be a fee?

neverthless, you can have my 20 domains i have registered within sedo.com Smiley
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Menze

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 07:14:48 PM

Unsold ICO tokens will be stored in a fund to give rewards for using Mobile App. How? This means that if I buy a domain trough Mobile App I earn a "% cashback"? Or we will earn NAT only trough voting?

You can earn token for data maintenance (voting, rating and so on) but also for many other activity like buying domains. Domain Buyers are very important for a marketplace. There are not all functions already fixed but we have many ideas to realize a disruptive platform.

br

Frank
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:19:50 PM

neverthless, you can have my 20 domains i have registered within sedo.com Smiley

As written whitepaper:
● Save thousands of fees on domain related transactions

So i guess there will be fees, but much lower than usual.

Im interesting what commissons will be for foreign domain? If anyone want to buy German domain - its will be the same price for any country? (as for Germany, or USA, or China)
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:25:31 PM

As written whitepaper:

Also you will probably save fees because you can do everything at one place and don't have to pay all the different provider, but not sure about this.
Maybe we can get more details about this.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Menze

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 07:36:11 PM

If I get it right you wrote in your whitepaper that you want to burn 50% of the coins you earn in the trades. What will happen if the coins are getting less and less and the value will rise. At some point it will be too much maybe, don't you think so? Will there be a system like creating new ones or change current coins against a new one?

That is exactly the idea to increase the value of the token. I don't see a problem in the decreasing amount of tokens. It is very important for us that investors and users of the token are rewarded for buying/keeping their tokens for long term. There will be no new token in the future.

br

Frank
cantdecide

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:44:38 PM

If I get it right you wrote in your whitepaper that you want to burn 50% of the coins you earn in the trades. What will happen if the coins are getting less and less and the value will rise. At some point it will be too much maybe, don't you think so? Will there be a system like creating new ones or change current coins against a new one?

That is exactly the idea to increase the value of the token. I don't see a problem in the decreasing amount of tokens. It is very important for us that investors and users of the token are rewarded for buying/keeping their tokens for long term. There will be no new token in the future.

br

Frank

Thank you for the answer! Well neither I can see a problem with a rising value, I was just curious if maybe it will get to a point everyone don't want to spend their tokens anylonger because the value is too high. Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:50:34 PM

are you planning to keep your token on ethereum blockchain or you're going to move to your own blockchain? Or move to other chains like NAV when they will they deploy anon smart contracts, don't know why but I'm keep thinking that in domains marketplace anonanimity could be a nice addition

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Elkmar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:51:00 PM

br

Frank

Some teams chose to do a swap token at one point. It allows buyers/keepers to be rewarded while making the number of tokens grows again. (A very high value token can make people fear it, even if they can just buy a share of it).
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:53:42 PM

Is there by any chance a white paper for this startup?  Huh I am interested in this project, and I'm a little familiar with the domain business, but want to acquire a little more detail before I consider investing. Thanks

niklasmato

Merit: 263

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:54:19 PM

Very nice project. I'm working myself in this environment and decentralized domain can be a big hit.
Good luck
cantdecide

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:55:20 PM

br

Frank

Some teams chose to do a swap token at one point. It allows buyers/keepers to be rewarded while making the number of tokens grows again. (A very high value token can make people fear it, even if they can just buy a share of it).

Yeah that was the thing I was thinking about. But anyways, if you want to do so, I think the team can decide such a think when it goes into this direction for the tokens.

cantdecide

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:56:16 PM

Is there by any chance a white paper for this startup?  Huh I am interested in this project, and I'm a little familiar with the domain business, but want to acquire a little more detail before I consider investing. Thanks

Yes there is, but it is a bit hidden on the website.

You can find it here: https://www.nametoken.io/wp-content/uploads/sites/16/2017/08/nametoken_whitepaper-2.pdf

mainconcept

Activity: 588
Merit: 422

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:56:41 PM

Is there by any chance a white paper for this startup?  Huh I am interested in this project, and I'm a little familiar with the domain business, but want to acquire a little more detail before I consider investing. Thanks

Sure, its on their website:  https://www.nametoken.io/wp-content/uploads/sites/16/2017/08/nametoken_whitepaper-2.pdf
niklasmato

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:57:12 PM

I haven't read the full thread just yet so i was wondering.. What is your secret sauce you are referring to?
Is this some AI of machine learning system?
Menze

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 07:57:51 PM

As written whitepaper:

Also you will probably save fees because you can do everything at one place and don't have to pay all the different provider, but not sure about this.

The fees will be much lower than on other platforms. Nevertheless, due to the exceptional features, we will achieve an above-average return on the whole of various services. We will give more insights into our features over the next weeks.

br

Frank
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:02:21 PM

As written whitepaper:

The fees will be much lower than on other platforms. Nevertheless, due to the exceptional features, we will achieve an above-average return on the whole of various services. We will give more insights into our features over the next weeks.

br

Frank

what about fees for foreign domain? It will be the same for any country (customers) ?
mainconcept

Activity: 588
Merit: 422

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:02:29 PM

As written whitepaper:

br

Frank

That would be great if you give us more insights to your features. Maybe with a listing against potential competitors, if there are any.
niklasmato

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:04:10 PM

I like the feature of buying back tokens and so upping the value of the token on the long term.
Do you have a graph available on what would be the defalation estimation over a couple of years?
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:05:48 PM

What will happen when not all Tokens are sold in the ICO?
With the supply of tokens, you need to collect a lot of BTC.

How is the ICO running for the moment?
Is there an update?

Thanks for the answers.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:07:14 PM

It would be nice to have revenu by holding some internet domain, its a huge business on internet and a lot of moneys are invested in this market.
Im impatiente to see how the platform will work with nametoken, and see how the coin will make a place in this huge market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: