Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:04:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] nametoken (NAT) - the first decentralized domain eco system  (Read 31691 times)
Slappyjoez

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:36:44 AM

I've invested a small amount of 2 LTC, at the time probably worth around $90 to see if this project would actually do anything. This granted me 197 NAT tokens which means it cost me roughly 46cts per token.

I'm now seeing posts of people who ran facebook and twitter "campaigns" during the ICO which should have earned them 8,500 NAT! That would mean roughly $3,800 would be distributed to a lot of people that really haven't put that much effort into it.

If the Nametoken team actually distributes these bounties and if they really have collected a small amount of money from investors the price of 1 NAT will be worthless.

At this point I'd rather have the team to be honest and credit all investors instead of actually coming forth with the NAT on exchanges as a shitcoin (yes, I said it, please prove me wrong).

I just took five minutes out of my life to comment on the whole situation. It would suit the NAT team to do the same.
08dennis08

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 08:23:16 PM

I've invested a small amount of 2 LTC, at the time probably worth around $90 to see if this project would actually do anything. This granted me 197 NAT tokens which means it cost me roughly 46cts per token.

I'm now seeing posts of people who ran facebook and twitter "campaigns" during the ICO which should have earned them 8,500 NAT! That would mean roughly $3,800 would be distributed to a lot of people that really haven't put that much effort into it.

If the Nametoken team actually distributes these bounties and if they really have collected a small amount of money from investors the price of 1 NAT will be worthless.

At this point I'd rather have the team to be honest and credit all investors instead of actually coming forth with the NAT on exchanges as a shitcoin (yes, I said it, please prove me wrong).

I just took five minutes out of my life to comment on the whole situation. It would suit the NAT team to do the same.
Same i invested a small amount (0.2 ETH) and got like like 60 NAT. At first i thought people made a typo, but it turns out that the bounty reward is soo high that 1 NAT is prob worth nothing after the token gets listed. Everybody dumps IMMEDIATELY.
Slappyjoez

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:26:53 AM

Same i invested a small amount (0.2 ETH) and got like like 60 NAT. At first i thought people made a typo, but it turns out that the bounty reward is soo high that 1 NAT is prob worth nothing after the token gets listed. Everybody dumps IMMEDIATELY.
Especially since they've created a 50% bonus for investors at a certain period during the ICO. This means an immediate devaluation of the token for earlier investors.
Crasengover

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:17:53 PM

We finally have good news from Nametoken Team! They managed to collect the needed amount of money to continue developing the project. The team is working hard now to get NAT token listed on several exchanges. They are alse searching for more people to join their team in order to work on their prototype. The prototype will be presented at the end of January on the Namescon in Las Vegas.
Read more updates on their official website.

tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:47:20 AM

We finally have good news from Nametoken Team! They managed to collect the needed amount of money to continue developing the project. The team is working hard now to get NAT token listed on several exchanges. They are alse searching for more people to join their team in order to work on their prototype. The prototype will be presented at the end of January on the Namescon in Las Vegas.
Read more updates on their official website.
the update youve seen on thier website is too old,  were expecting update for this month and onwards.
im starting to get worried. Even they are so busy they must need to give updates.

RonMank

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:11:47 AM

It’s been 3 weeks now since our ICO ended, and due to a lot of work we didn’t have the time to update you with news. So I want to take this as chance to update you.

1. Nametoken’s ICO
Although we weren’t able to collect our “wished” amount, we are very satisfied with the results. We are optimistic that we can build a great domain ecosystem from the funding we received. In the last days of our ICO we gave out a special bonus, which helped us collecting the funds that are needed in order to continue. So, yes: We will continue 😉

2. Upcoming stuff
If you think that an ICO is a lot of work and after that it gets more relaxed, I have to disappoint you. Right now we are building relations with all possible exchange platforms in order to get Nametoken published there. We are very optimistic that we will get placed on a few platforms, so that you can trade your NAT there.
Other than that we are searching for more people for our DEV team in order to work on our prototype. We are planning to present this prototype at the end of January on the Namescon in Las Vegas. Thanks to our Advisor Soeren we receive a platform that helps us spreading the word about Nametoken.

That is all so far. Please be patient. We will update you weekly / biweekly with our progress from now on, so that you are close to the things that we do at Nametoken.

Best Regards,
Jens

Its a new update. Hope the communication will be better now. Since the prototype will come january , i will definetely keep my tokens till then.
bounty dumpers will sell it probably for a pointless price. a good chance to get in cheap. after this the price should be stable and get a push when the prototype will be released.
Slappyjoez

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:37:15 PM

It’s been 3 weeks now since our ICO ended, and due to a lot of work we didn’t have the time to update you with news. So I want to take this as chance to update you.

1. Nametoken’s ICO
Although we weren’t able to collect our “wished” amount, we are very satisfied with the results. We are optimistic that we can build a great domain ecosystem from the funding we received. In the last days of our ICO we gave out a special bonus, which helped us collecting the funds that are needed in order to continue. So, yes: We will continue 😉

2. Upcoming stuff
If you think that an ICO is a lot of work and after that it gets more relaxed, I have to disappoint you. Right now we are building relations with all possible exchange platforms in order to get Nametoken published there. We are very optimistic that we will get placed on a few platforms, so that you can trade your NAT there.
Other than that we are searching for more people for our DEV team in order to work on our prototype. We are planning to present this prototype at the end of January on the Namescon in Las Vegas. Thanks to our Advisor Soeren we receive a platform that helps us spreading the word about Nametoken.

That is all so far. Please be patient. We will update you weekly / biweekly with our progress from now on, so that you are close to the things that we do at Nametoken.

Best Regards,
Jens

Its a new update. Hope the communication will be better now. Since the prototype will come january , i will definetely keep my tokens till then.
bounty dumpers will sell it probably for a pointless price. a good chance to get in cheap. after this the price should be stable and get a push when the prototype will be released.
The last time they talked about weekly/biweekly updates we had to wait for a month. I'm not seeing any news here, they've been working on getting listed for a while now.

They should really work on their communication, especially multi-platform seeing they have a Twitter, Reddit, Bitcointalk account etc.

Their Slack is also really quiet.
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:19:40 PM

1. Nametoken’s ICO

2. Upcoming stuff

Best Regards,
Jens

The last time they talked about weekly/biweekly updates we had to wait for a month. I'm not seeing any news here, they've been working on getting listed for a while now.

They should really work on their communication, especially multi-platform seeing they have a Twitter, Reddit, Bitcointalk account etc.

Their Slack is also really quiet.

Did you guys all deposit to the same addresses? Can you check whether they moved funds or not? Who knows what they have in mind.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
aioc

Activity: 2940
Merit: 567

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:21:36 AM

1. Nametoken’s ICO

2. Upcoming stuff

Best Regards,
Jens

If that is the case then I will hold my coin

If that is the case then I will hold my coin. platform and prototype is the life of all project, if they can come out with a better one, then it is indeed profitable to hold and buy nametoken, the dev needs to update us more here because this is where investors are looking for more news.

boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:03:53 PM

I received 8646 NAT tokens for a month of promoting them in my signature, i am not sure why you are so surprised to see that kind of reward. Usually for every bounty there is reward of 2-3% total token supply.

But that is not what bugs me, I went to check my balance in MEW and I see that there are 0.000000000000008646 NAT tokens. I am pretty sure number was 8646 so what the fuck is going on? Never mind, i typed wrong decimal.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cryptoasis

Activity: 161

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:01:05 AM

Is the NAT team also on the same path of Confido??

https://cointelegraph.com/news/confido-ico-raises-340k-vanishes
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1207

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 12:00:51 AM

It will sure earn the ire of nat investors if they are going on the same path, but so far only few investors which invested little amount come forth here to discuss nametoken, their latest updates they are working behind to get this token in exchange, I hope they are really doing this.

datguyian

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:14:12 AM

It will sure earn the ire of nat investors if they are going on the same path, but so far only few investors which invested little amount come forth here to discuss nametoken, their latest updates they are working behind to get this token in exchange, I hope they are really doing this.

Let's hope these people get hit by a car or otherwise we can safely expect them to return and do it over and over again.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
ghuang168

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:17:10 AM

It seems like this will be a good project for investment, will keep my eyes on it
Slappyjoez

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:22:00 AM

At this point my initial LTC investment is probably worth more than the NAT token.
coin-investor

Activity: 2870
Merit: 580

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:52:48 PM

At this point my initial LTC investment is probably worth more than the NAT token.

Their site is still up and running but unfortunately no update so far even their social media sites could be one of the biggest scam now I also seen facebook and adsense ads they really spent a lot in advertising they have done a good job I just hope the next time I drop here a new update has been posted.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Slappyjoez

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:17:50 PM

I received this e-mail on November 25th.

Hi everybody.

We know it's a long time that we didn't let you know about updates. This is why I'm sending out this newsletter.

We are still in negotiations with exchanges so that everybody can trade their NAT with other currencies. But unfortunately this seems to be harder then expected. We didn't collect that much funds, therefore we only have a quite small amount of NAT tradeable.

We are still doing our best, and parallel to that we are already in the early development stage.

But: We think, that without being listed on an exchange, using NAT doesn't make sense for our ecosystem. That's why I'm hoping that you still have some patience with us. We are giving everything to get NAT listed. If this won't work within the next weeks (we set our goal til the end of the year), we will compensate our investors.

So, I'm sorry that we can't give you any other news. I just wanted to make sure that you all know that we are doing our best. And if it won't work out, we will find a solution.

Best regards,
Jens
RonMank

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:17:41 PM

Hi everybody.

We know it's a long time that we didn't let you know about updates. This is why I'm sending out this newsletter.

We are still in negotiations with exchanges so that everybody can trade their NAT with other currencies. But unfortunately this seems to be harder then expected. We didn't collect that much funds, therefore we only have a quite small amount of NAT tradeable.

We are still doing our best, and parallel to that we are already in the early development stage.

But: We think, that without being listed on an exchange, using NAT doesn't make sense for our ecosystem. That's why I'm hoping that you still have some patience with us. We are giving everything to get NAT listed. If this won't work within the next weeks (we set our goal til the end of the year), we will compensate our investors.

So, I'm sorry that we can't give you any other news. I just wanted to make sure that you all know that we are doing our best. And if it won't work out, we will find a solution.

Best regards,
Jens

I guess someone have to tell them that Etherdelta is for free. They actually dont know that they can list their Token on Etherdelta?
RandyMagnum

Activity: 662

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:28:01 AM

Hi everybody.

Best regards,
Jens

this letter made me hope the project is not totally dead. Maybe there will be good news in the nearest future.
datguyian

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:28:30 AM

Hi everybody.

Best regards,
Jens

this letter made me hope the project is not totally dead. Maybe there will be good news in the nearest future.

Truth be told, even though this guy sounds honest it doesn't cast a good light on the prospects of NAT. I don't expect it to make any major progress soon.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

(
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: