Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:26:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] nametoken (NAT) - the first decentralized domain eco system  (Read 31683 times)
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:41:41 AM

When did the idea develope to include a cryptocurrency your Project? Was it, when you realize how easy it is to collect money with this form of crowdfunding, or was it the technology itself?

Mate, read white paper and then judge! ICOs are like start-ups. They need money for development and it most cases price of tokens rises couple hundreds %

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:46:02 AM

Nametoken will allow to host any kind of site even the ones with illegal content on them?
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:48:41 AM

When did the idea develope to include a cryptocurrency your Project? Was it, when you realize how easy it is to collect money with this form of crowdfunding, or was it the technology itself?

Mate, read white paper and then judge! ICOs are like start-ups. They need money for development and it most cases price of tokens rises couple hundreds %

I don't think he is judging the project. He is probably just curious about if the possibility of using the block chain technology has been the main reason for starting the project here or just because it is also a good and easy way to crowdfund a project Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
mainconcept

Activity: 588
Merit: 422

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:51:17 AM

Nametoken will allow to host any kind of site even the ones with illegal content on them?

Why would they host sites?
Elkmar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:57:27 AM

I don't think he is judging the project. He is probably just curious about if the possibility of using the block chain technology has been the main reason for starting the project here or just because it is also a good and easy way to crowdfund a project Smiley

Yeah, the question is interesting. I would like to know too how the founders learned about blockchains and cryptocurrencies  Smiley
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:02:16 AM

There are a lot of questions but not so many answers...

Now the ICO is running there should be a dev present here who can answer all of these questions.
The more questions been answered the more people are doing a buyin.

Or... gather all the questions and do a live video on Youtube or Facebook:
* people can see the faces behind this project
* you dont have to type
* it only takes minutes to please a lot of people

WIN WIN  Grin
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:10:46 AM

Nice project in lucrative business. Team is looking like they have good experience. It is giving %50 bonus right now and i think their goal is  20200 btc which is huge.

It looks like nat is a good investment.

CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 10:15:46 AM

I have been holding onto a few token/coin based domains for some time now. The current options for selling your domains are not the best they can be. I will keep an eye on this one. Hopefully, this project makes it full operation and I will be able to sell off my disneycoin.com domain to Disney for a million dollars. Or my BTCpals.com to Paypal for another million. Wish I would've bought coca-colacoin.com when I had the chance.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Marenos

Activity: 312
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:32:43 AM

Yeah, the question is interesting. I would like to know too how the founders learned about blockchains and cryptocurrencies  Smiley

I'm not judging the project. Both reasons are legit, but I'm interested in it, since the defs are not seeming like the typical crypto enthusiasts (I've allready read the whitepaper). I mean, the idea of crowdfunding with crypto is a good one, since "normal" people have the chance to participate.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:41:46 AM

I suppose that is part of the value proposition when Nametoken talk about decentralized domain eco system. But there are indeed not too many details to be found about both the technical and legal aspects.

For example, what is the use-case for splitting the files instead of mirroring? Why are the files encrypted on the cloud system and published at the same time?

Wait a minute, are we talking about file hosting services rather than website hosting? That changes the topic quite a bit!
matjas

Activity: 798

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:44:34 AM

So did we get an answer about the actual fees other than they will be lower that other markets?
I would like to know the actual percentage, because its not mentioned in whitepaper.

mainconcept

Activity: 588
Merit: 422

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:53:12 AM

I suppose that is part of the value proposition when Nametoken talk about decentralized domain eco system. But there are indeed not too many details to be found about both the technical and legal aspects.

For example, what is the use-case for splitting the files instead of mirroring? Why are the files encrypted on the cloud system and published at the same time?

Wait a minute, are we talking about file hosting services rather than website hosting? That changes the topic quite a bit!

Im curious if they really want to adopt a decentralized hosting platform, for file hosting or websites whatever.

I guess they talking about file mirroring as to split copies of a file over multiple servers.
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 12:49:36 PM

I'm not judging the project. Both reasons are legit, but I'm interested in it, since the defs are not seeming like the typical crypto enthusiasts (I've allready read the whitepaper). I mean, the idea of crowdfunding with crypto is a good one, since "normal" people have the chance to participate.

My bad  Smiley. If they hire some cryptomagician for programming everything should be good. I'm rooting for this one  Grin
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 12:54:02 PM

So did we get an answer about the actual fees other than they will be lower that other markets?
I would like to know the actual percentage, because its not mentioned in whitepaper.
Still not yet, but yeah it will be good if we can find out the actual percentage  Wink
Rigorous

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:05:34 PM

I wanted to get a more concrete overview of the planned distribution of money so I went ahead and put the numbers into the calculator.

The total supply is 98,000,000 NAT at a rate of 1 NAT = 0.00025 BTC (now ~$1) for a max. total worth of 24,500 BTC.

The Nametoken ICO is looking to raise up to 20,200 BTC in the token sale. Unsold tokens are burned.

Let's say the ICO raises 10,000 BTC, that is about 35 million EUR.

The tokens are planned to be distributed as follows:

90% of the tokens were put on sale (32M EUR), reserving 3% for Advisory/Legal (1.5M EUR) and 7% for Team (2.5M EUR).

30% of the revenue is used for Development (9.5M EUR), 10% for Operations (3M EUR), 2% for Legal (0.6M EUR).

If I got this correctly, I wonder why some of the expenditures are percentage-based instead of an estimated flat fee, such as the legal fees, development and operations. Let's say you raise 3.5 million EUR instead, will 10% be sufficient to cover the legal fees/development? Or vice versa, what purpose does the additional 90% in legal fees/development serve if you raise 35M EUR?
wonderfullife

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:09:06 PM

Investing in domains, selling domains and be rewarded for our action is great Smiley Moreover they want to do a decentralised domain eco system. Really good project !
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:22:18 PM

I wanted to get a more concrete overview of the planned distribution of money so I went ahead and put the numbers into the calculator.

The total supply is 98,000,000 NAT at a rate of 1 NAT = 0.00025 BTC (now ~$1) for a max. total worth of 24,500 BTC.

The Nametoken ICO is looking to raise up to 20,200 BTC in the token sale. Unsold tokens are burned.

90% of the tokens were put on sale (32M EUR), reserving 3% for Advisory/Legal (1.5M EUR) and 7% for Team (2.5M EUR).

30% of the revenue is used for Development (9.5M EUR), 10% for Operations (3M EUR), 2% for Legal (0.6M EUR).

If I got this correctly, I wonder why some of the expenditures are percentage-based instead of an estimated flat fee, such as the legal fees, development and operations. Let's say you raise 3.5 million EUR instead, will 10% be sufficient to cover the legal fees/development? Or vice versa, what purpose does the additional 90% in legal fees/development serve if you raise 35M EUR?

wow nice work.

i think the legal fee will be accumulated later onwards the funds they rised Smiley

neverthless, i will buy some coins at the sale and get ready for a pump, until the end of the year:)
windreamteam

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:37:52 PM

Such a good idea. The CEO already knows this industry, always a good thing to have a team that already know their market, not always the case ^^
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 02:42:59 PM

wow nice work.

i think the legal fee will be accumulated later onwards the funds they rised Smiley

neverthless, i will buy some coins at the sale and get ready for a pump, until the end of the year:)

The white paper is a good, the proposed idea has potential but i would like to see an active presence before investing my btc. If we barely getting a response during the ICO phase, i can only imaginethe form of ghosting we will have to deal with post ico. Just saying. Get someone to stay active and answer question/give updates on your thread.
Am yet to receive an answer on how they intend to pay to park  domains on their website, when other website charge a fee

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 02:43:05 PM

nice calculating. and, can you include how much legal fees to pay?
if dev's can rise up to 10,000 BTC, can it cover all of fees that need to pay first?

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: