Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:19:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ADEX]*new thread* - AdEx Network - Decentralized Ad Network  (Read 68963 times)
Strike3urOut

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:29:23 PM

Wanna buy more looking for a good entry but this beasts only knows one direction right now...UP!

I  was checking Coinmarketcap when I stumble this token, they are the fast rising coin in the market I have to check what causes the price hike I'm sure it's not a pump and dump coin because the development of this coin is awesome, congratulations to early holders.

It's still early. With a solid team and the partnerships building, this coin will be top 20 very soon. In addition, there is word that Chinese markets might reopen later this month, which will only help increase exposure and generate more demand.  I've never been one to over hype but This is a very solid project.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1205

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 10:43:56 PM

Wanna buy more looking for a good entry but this beasts only knows one direction right now...UP!

I  was checking Coinmarketcap when I stumble this token, they are the fast rising coin in the market I have to check what causes the price hike I'm sure it's not a pump and dump coin because the development of this coin is awesome, congratulations to early holders.

It's still early. With a solid team and the partnerships building, this coin will be top 20 very soon. In addition, there is word that Chinese markets might reopen later this month, which will only help increase exposure and generate more demand.  I've never been one to over hype but This is a very solid project.

That's really great news the current price is not reflective of its actual value, it will definitely go up once the Chinese open their market again and the platform is up and running and for those hoping the price that it will go up to $10. there's a big possibility it will and it can .

AdEx Support

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:24:00 PM

Hey guys,

We've published a blog post about our partnership with Flixxo:
https://medium.com/the-adex-blog/adex-forms-a-partnership-with-video-distribution-company-flixxo-3ae77c7d2c45

YoyodyneSystems
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:21:30 AM

Looks like some big market moves are coming this month for ADX. Notice the floor jumped from 5k satoshi -- to 10k -- to 15k -- now to 30k. There is a ascending triangle completing and it's formed a platform to move to the next level. If 60k was past peak with 5k and and 10k as floors... then what are we looking at? 90k peak? or 180k? Somewhere in the middle?

Let's find out....
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:33:44 AM

That's really great news the current price is not reflective of its actual value, it will definitely go up once the Chinese open their market again and the platform is up and running and for those hoping the price that it will go up to $10. there's a big possibility it will and it can .
But what if Chinese won't open their market again? Though China is not the only country we can count on though but still the huge movement in crypto is happening mostly in China.

YoyodyneSystems
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:01:35 AM

Actually not really. China is just a small percentage now and heading to zero market share of Crypto. As you are aware China already banned almost everything related to Crypto and no one seems to care anymore : https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/#markets
Volume in China is almost zero now and Bitcoin is at all time high almost.

For the most part China is already disregarded. No one expects anything from China anymore in regards to Bitcoin, Blockchain, and the like. If that changes one day - then great.

But if you want examples of things China has banned. These include Google, Facebook, and soft cheese. And they have done just fine.
BossBee

Activity: 682
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:28:23 AM

Actually not really. China is just a small percentage now and heading to zero market share of Crypto. As you are aware China already banned almost everything related to Crypto and no one seems to care anymore : https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/#markets

For the most part China is already disregarded. No one expects anything from China anymore in regards to Bitcoin, Blockchain, and the like. If that changes one day - then great.

But if you want examples of things China has banned. These include Google, Facebook, and soft cheese. And they have done just fine.

The Chinese have moved to the Japanese markets to make their crypto trades. 55% of btc volume is in Yen as of right now. 

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
YoyodyneSystems
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:28:41 AM
Last edit: October 04, 2017, 06:43:37 AM by YoyodyneSystems

And as I type - looks like triangle is breaking out.

ps... Fill out the feature request form at Polo to add ADX. Or tweet at them a little about it.
https://twitter.com/BlueOceanShark/status/915466867120103424
Or like my tweet Tongue Maybe it will show up on their radar.

Wouldn't hurt to have another exchange, but not necessary.
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:27:04 AM

You have a point cryptocurrency is going to be alright even without the China market, there are a lot of new market that are going to open for crypto currency, the growth is going to be slow but steady so more expecting anything huge coming from China market anymore.
ThepowerofD

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:22:30 PM

I brought a bag at 17k wondering if I should wait for a good entry smh it does keep going up I am upset I didn't double up at 17k  Grin Shocked

YoyodyneSystems
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:28:18 PM

I noticed ADX tends to move up in price when Bitcoin moves up (well sometimes). August 10th-16th while BTC had a large rise in that period at the same time. And since sep 26th BTC has been rising. That being said I think BTC will break out over 4500 in 3 days around the 7th or 8th. Let's see if ADX moves up with it.

Note that NO altcoin is always going to move up with BTC or down with it every time. But sometimes they move together when convenient.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:44:34 PM

Adex holders have something to rejoice a lot of development has been happening in this project and this is one of this
https://bitcoinist.com/adex-announces-partnership-video-distribution-company-flixxo/ I'm 100% sure that it's only a matter of time before it hit $10 the price right now goes up and down but it will different comes 2018 .
rockmoney

Activity: 439
Merit: 297

www.amazon.com/shops/MinersSupply

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 12:21:11 AM

This seems like a project with real-world use and application, which generally translates to value. I was (or rather am) debating whether to buy any ADX or not. Like all most smart investors, I do a considerable amount of research before just throwing my money at something - hence my reason for being here right now. I must tell you that this would have been a VERY easy buy for me if it weren't for the mess with all of the ANN threads here on this forum! What bothers me even more, is that AdExNetwork stated the reason for all of the threads was:

Our thread got actually locked because of new rules, which we weren't aware of at the time. It's not deleted, it's locked, as with the old thread; So you can read the entire history Smiley

If starting self-moderated threads and having them locked for violating the forum rules isn't enough, that response as to why sure has me even more skeptical! Can one of the team members from this project please shed some new, brighter light regarding why and how something like this could happen to a startup of this caliber? Transparency/honesty go a LONG way in this community, and blaming it on new rules that you were not aware of simply does not cut it for me..

GekkoScience Products on Amazon Prime 1-DAY SHIPPING 
Smashman

Activity: 144

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:19:33 AM

Adex looks very promissing. I think we can see x3 int he next 2 months.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Flex2222

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:43:02 AM

"swear AdEx feels like NEO all over again.... Bittrex supply under 3 mill tokens now...
Accumulation bots ✔️
Supply thinning ✔️
Partnerships being announced ✔️
Moving onto the NEO as the first official DApp ✔️"

- this is copied and pasted from facebook from a guy who has for certain a couple of millions in btc on his wallet. Usually this guy is right he called Neo under 1 dollar for example and he said Adex could go to 50 - 100 dollars by next year.

dont miss the train Wink
montrealks

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:35:19 PM

Looks like some big market moves are coming this month for ADX. Notice the floor jumped from 5k satoshi -- to 10k -- to 15k -- now to 30k. There is a ascending triangle completing and it's formed a platform to move to the next level. If 60k was past peak with 5k and and 10k as floors... then what are we looking at? 90k peak? or 180k? Somewhere in the middle?

Let's find out....

Hi, can you explain what 'floor' means in this context? I thought maybe it mean the lowest price that the coin value goes to before rising again, but that doesn't make sense with the numbers you provided. Thanks.
krizniq

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:42:36 PM

Let's find out....

Hi, can you explain what 'floor' means in this context? I thought maybe it mean the lowest price that the coin value goes to before rising again, but that doesn't make sense with the numbers you provided. Thanks.
it does make sense when you know how to trade Wink
rly DYOR

he is talking about satoshis

Looking for investment tip? XBY OMG and ADX, thank me later Wink

If you love me -> BTC: 1JLwEteSwyV3uUXN9dVvSqBnt3nbTHeS6i | ETH 0xb3F6aCa84d2513A444FABcd4dbFb256a82FdE610 Thanks! Cheesy
AdEx Support

Activity: 225

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:21:47 PM

Adex looks very promissing. I think we can see x3 int he next 2 months.

Thanks a lot  Cool
YoyodyneSystems
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:56:03 AM

"swear AdEx feels like NEO all over again.... Bittrex supply under 3 mill tokens now...
Accumulation bots ✔️
Supply thinning ✔️
Partnerships being announced ✔️
Moving onto the NEO as the first official DApp ✔️"

- this is copied and pasted from facebook from a guy who has for certain a couple of millions in btc on his wallet. Usually this guy is right he called Neo under 1 dollar for example and he said Adex could go to 50 - 100 dollars by next year.

dont miss the train Wink

I noticed that NEO and ADX have very similar charting patterns as well. But ADX is only at 60-70 million market cap with NEO at 1700 million Smiley. Almost 30x to go then... hah.
I will throw out a target of 0.0014 (based on past NEO movements) within the month. So about 5x from where we are now or 335 million market cap.

Very speculative mind you.... but very possible.
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:29:03 PM

What can be more nice to see opinions of two experienced members are sharing their thoughts. This type of compliments are very helpful when someone like me has zero knowledge in charting. I still believe that will happen in long run and there will be chance to buy under 20k satoshi more at least once more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: