Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:14:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ADEX]*new thread* - AdEx Network - Decentralized Ad Network  (Read 68974 times)
casty3000

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:30:10 PM

I dont like adex token. I think its just a pump dump token. At least 2 times in a mounth someone broke its price. Actually 10x now from ico price.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
Kennedy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:33:18 PM

I dont like adex token. I think its just a pump dump token. At least 2 times in a mounth someone broke its price. Actually 10x now from ico price.

already 10x price ,why did you dont like ,i love ADex very much ,really good project ,not like other scam ico project.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 03:34:23 PM

I'm sure after the release of their model Adex will be on big exchange people should buy this token while they are so cheap soon this coin will explode to $10 or more once they release their model it will be continuous update and many partnerships are coming

casty3000

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:45:28 PM

already 10x price ,why did you dont like ,i love ADex very much ,really good project ,not like other scam ico project.
You are right, but very speculative. I had a nice gain from bounty. A partnership with China has been announced and price was about 3-4 $. I dont know i guess i dont like it because it is very open to speculation

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
BoboCoin

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:17:58 PM

Do we need your pinion BOUNTY HOOKER! We are using real money here.
KopraL

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:41:41 PM

It's very easy for ADEX team if they want to hype price by continues spread news about prototype release date. But they didn't do that cuz this project is legit. There are only 3 days left on october that should be Big Month for $adx. Hold for more 3 days or 3 months no problem for me cuz they will release real product.
cryptofriendz

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

Do or do not.

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:49:23 PM

Did the airdrop happen today? Where can we follow a status / the results?
nakata90

Activity: 381
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 08:15:46 PM

wow, i was very surprised to see your post, i'm investing in eloplay because i like the eloplay project but what amazes me more is the project i am investing, it is working with you!

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▀███████▀
  ▀███▀
           ▄███▄
         ▄███████▄
         ▀███████▀
           ▀███▀
  ▄███▄
▄███████▄
▀███████▀
  ▀███▀
K O I N P R O.
TRADE CRYPTO AND STOCK CFD WITH BITCOIN
[

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
     ▄█████░░█░░█████▄
  ▄██████░░░░░░░██████▄
 ███████░░░░░░░░░███████
▐███████████████████████▌
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▐███████░░░███░░░███████▌
 ███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀████████████████▀
      ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

.NO KYC

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
       ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ████████░░░██░░░███████
  ▐████████░░░█░░░████████▌
  █████████░░░░░░██████████
  █████████░░░█░░░█████████
  ▐████████░░░██░░░███████▌
   ████████░░░███░░░██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

.EARN KOI

███
                  ▄▄█▄▄        ███████
                  █          ███████████
                  █████        ███████
                      █        ███████
                  ▀▀█▀▀        ███████
                               ███████
                █████████      ███████
                               ███████
               █████████       ▂▂▂▂
                               ▂▂▂▂
                █████████      ▂▂▂▂

. 100x LEVERAGE

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
             ▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
           ▄███░░█████████░░███▄
          ████░█████████████░████
         ▐███░██████▀▀▀██████░███▌
         ███░█████▀░░░░░░▀▀███░███
         ███░█████▄░░░░░░▄▄███░███
         ▐███░██████▄▄▄██████░███▌
          ████░█████████████░████
           ▀███░░██░░░░░██░░███▀
            ▀█▀▄███████████▄▀█▀
               ░▀▀████████▀▀░

.SUPER FAST
].
UNIQUE DOUBLE-UP
CONTRACT

AdEx Support

Activity: 225

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:00:41 PM

Support AdEx in Binance's Competition

https://medium.com/the-adex-blog/adex-entered-in-binances-community-coin-of-the-month-competition-8a1402d21b6f

BtcMan2009

Activity: 1022
Merit: 340

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:04:36 PM

Very interesting and why you do not like? Of course it was, that in the beginning the price slipped at the start, but then very much pleased. Price does x10 and it is very pleasing, gives a good profit, and without experience.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 02:28:56 PM

Very soon - voting for ADEX to get listed on Binance

https://medium.com/the-adex-blog/adex-entered-in-binances-community-coin-of-the-month-competition-8a1402d21b6f & https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002438232

If you have a binance-account, it is easy to vote, because most of the people with a binance-account have BNB. But are people especially going to register at Binance in order to vote for something that isn't even certain?

Will there be a lot of traders that are not yet on Binance eager to first register (and provide KYC-details) on Binance, then buy BNB in order to cast 1 vote for ADEX? Seems not only unlikely but far-fetched.

ADEX is a runner for the next community token of the month on Binance. But, if a fresh and growing exchange like Kucoin spontaneously will list ADEX, I am certain that a lot of traders will just move their ADEX to Kucoin (very small fees - payout of part of the traderfees of other traders) and they won't even have to transfer funds in order to be able to vote.

In one week this exchange exploded from a trading volume < 1 million dollars to one of > 11 million dollars as of today.

Kucoin - The Peoples Exchange - registration only requires 1 minute of your time and your e-mailaddress.

I happen to own some BNB and ADEX (off course, why would I be here if I didn't), so I will cast my vote in favor of ADEX, but in my opinion Binance is using this Community of the Month-theme just to attract more traders (and even make a profit by doing this while you haven't really traded anything yet).

The difficulty to get listed on an exchange, is that the team has to apply, so while writing this, I ask the ADEX-team to consider an application to get listed on Kucoin exchange, an up and coming big player:

Kucoin - Add new token to Kucoin exchange

The ADEX-community will be grateful, that I know for certain. Happy trading!  Wink

Kucoin is a good up and coming exchange I like the security you need to complete their security setting before you can deposit and trade I like Kucoin just Coss if we can get Adex to these two exchange I'm sure Adex will have a long way to go.

hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:33:28 PM

If listed on potential exchanges like Binance and Kucoin, Adex will certainly be very promising in the future and the price of this market will definitely go to the moon and will stabilize in a long term investment.
vogueadagio

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:49:40 PM

Looks very interesting. Will invest with some coins. Good luck guys 
Wheelige

Activity: 238
Merit: 68

Do good things

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:56:32 AM

I don't see AdEx rallying too much if another exchange lists it. Its past the 'oh an exchange' phase. Its been on Bittrex for a while. Next rally will be due to good news, or at least hype about potential good news.

║║║║║║║║█║███║███║███║█║█║█║║███║█║█║║██    POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]
║║║║║║║║█║███║█║█║███║█║█║█║║█║█║█║█║║█      GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
║║║║║║║║█║█║║║███║█║║║███║██║███║███║██      HOMEPAGE | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | LINKEDIN | SLACK | GITHUB | YOUTUBE
AdEx Support

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:25:53 PM

Binance voting will start today, you need to have account on the binance to vote on adex if you dont have account register here

looking forward for this project. it's very promising and has a good progress, plus developed by expert team.

Thanks for your help and support Smiley
AdEx Support

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:04:30 PM

VOTE FOR ADEX
We need your support  Wink
If we win, ADX will be listed on Binance Exchange

https://www.binance.com/vote.html

Read how to vote here: https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002438232-Community-Coin-of-the-Month-Round-3
hauntingvocal

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:41:37 PM

what will be price on ico?
CryptoFoolio

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:31:03 PM

what will be price on ico?

What ICO? The ICO of Adex finished last summer so... a little late for that!

There, I just voted for ADEX on Binance, but there is some heavy competition: NEBLIO and Vertcoin on a shared first place, followed by ADEX. Immediately after ADEX comes Cindicator... Come on everybody!

CryptoFoolio

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:47:04 PM

I know that I am also rooting for Kucoin exchange, but I see it like having stocks in Pepsi as well as Coke  Cool.

Anyway, I just made this in support of ADEX - so vote for ADEX:

AdEx Support

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:37:43 PM

As we recently shared, AdEx is one of the nominees for the “Community Coin of the Month” contest held by Binance.

To encourage you to vote and show our appreciation of the AdEx community, we will carry out a special airdrop. Every community member who has at least 50 ADX tokens in their wallet will receive 0.2 BNB coins from us.

More details here: https://medium.com/the-adex-blog/exclusive-adex-binance-airdrop-8092a9c7ac2e

Read how to vote here: https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002438232-Community-Coin-of-the-Month-Round-3

Vote for AdEx here: https://www.binance.com/vote.html

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: