Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:37:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ADEX]*new thread* - AdEx Network - Decentralized Ad Network  (Read 68963 times)
AdEx Support

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:26:51 AM

AdEx Supports ETHBerlin

https://medium.com/the-adex-blog/adex-supports-ethberlin-9aefef18dc0a

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AdEx Support

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:41:43 AM

$ADX tokens are now available on http://changenow.io , a non-custodial crypto exchange service. Our tokens can be purchased with more than 150 cryptos and even with fiat.

https://twitter.com/AdEx_Network/status/1028909358036475905
Pirlolrip2018

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:48:56 AM

Advertising industry especially digital advertising is a rapidly evolving landscape and Blockchain has a very important part to play in how the content and Ads get delivered and how transparency is achieved in this industry. In this respect I feel that this project is a right step in that direction and wish their ICO helps in realizing the financial aim to achieve their Roadmap.
DaveWave

Activity: 806
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:40:14 AM

It looks like bitcoin is holding its ground and looking solid at $6,100. Alts are also showing some signs of green. If people are looking into crypto investment then adex, bitcoin etc are a good start.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
sokicsokic

Activity: 143
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:45:47 AM

Check out the recap of the adex AMA  with @MEDIA_Protocol: https://t.co/5DnEb1kX08

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:39:51 AM

It looks like bitcoin is holding its ground and looking solid at $6,100. Alts are also showing some signs of green. If people are looking into crypto investment then adex, bitcoin etc are a good start.
ADEX really down hard, it will recover for sure but we do not know when it will happen.
It's just a matter of time, they continue to develop the project and when people realizes that the market already recovers, we will also see ADX will rise, it's a long term project anyway, there is nothing to worry at this time.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
AdEx Support

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:48:59 AM

AdEx Teams Up with Kind Ads

Link: https://medium.com/the-adex-blog/adex-teams-up-with-kind-ads-719cf0821971

memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:58:39 AM

If you ignore the price for few moments and concentrate on the development everything looks fine. New partnerships and participation to host events like hackathon and overall development in external space. When you connect these things this help you watch the bigger picture and advertising is obligatory part of any product. Adex has future in spite of all these hardships.
Hindafing

Activity: 178
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:29:57 PM

AdEx is still one of my favorite crypto projects and right noe the price is very cheap and is wirth to buy some more. I believe in this project and the hard working dev team.

█ ▌ We have created a Pool for Proof of Stake Blockchains  ▐ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ POOL OF STAKE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⮜⮜ LINKEDIN ⮞⮞ BITCOINTALK ⮞⮞ MEDIUM ⮞⮞ TWITTER ⮞⮞ FACEBOOK ⮞⮞ TELEGRAM ⮞⮞
longminh123

Activity: 432

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:55:50 AM

If you ignore the price for few moments and concentrate on the development everything looks fine. New partnerships and participation to host events like hackathon and overall development in external space. When you connect these things this help you watch the bigger picture and advertising is obligatory part of any product. Adex has future in spite of all these hardships.
This week, prices of Adex has risen very high and investors are feeling very amused because this altcoin value of Adex may be even higher in the future. I believe that if Adex can create a good product in the future then certainly Adex will certainly be mentioned a lot in the future and the community of this project can grow well.
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:34:48 AM

This week, prices of Adex has risen very high and investors are feeling very amused because this altcoin value of Adex may be even higher in the future. I believe that if Adex can create a good product in the future then certainly Adex will certainly be mentioned a lot in the future and the community of this project can grow well.
I don't actually see it's rising, the price is still below $1 so that means it's very low at the moment.
Last year was it's year but I hope since this year has not ended yet we will be able to beat the ATH which was achieve last January 2018.

STUDENTCOIN