Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:22:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin legal or not  (Read 3206 times)
Streets 2.0

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 08:52:14 PM

Bitcoin is legal where the state at the level of legislation has fixed and explained what it is and how. If you live in North Korea, it will most likely be banned. Although it may be vice versa. In our time, it is difficult to guess where the legalization will be, and where, on the contrary, will tighten all the screws and it will become gloomy and dark. One day the cryptocurrency market will stabilize and take shape in the same way as all the markets where a person played a role. Regulation will grow. - in my opinion.

Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
John.barret

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 10:30:48 PM

Does it really matter? The most important issue here is the fact that we are in control and not the government. In the world filled with rules set by governments that are trying to control everything, bitcoin is a way to run free and get away from their prying eyes.
Streets 2.0

View Profile
February 26, 2021, 08:55:45 PM

It all depends on the country where you are a tax resident and the activity that you will withdraw. If you are trading this one story, if you are somehow earning income from the world of cryptocurrency it will probably be a different story. The main thing is the tax jurisdiction of which country applies to you at a particular moment. Study the legislation in the tax area of ​​this country and everything will become clear and understandable.

thasintt

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 10, 2021, 06:37:20 AM

It depends on wher your country, If it is legal in your country you can use it freely and legal for you
SyndicateLabs

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2021, 03:05:55 AM

It depends on the country in which you live, there are barriers to the use of bitcoin. As in the place where I live, nothing is controlled freely, but because it is new, there won't be many parties to guarantee the benefits for everyone to use together.
hearttt

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 11, 2021, 06:39:52 AM

It Depends on where you live if your country not ban BTC you can use it freely and legal for you.
hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2021, 10:16:27 AM

Ban incoming ?

https://www.theblockcrypto.com/linked/97992/weibo-suspends-huobi-okex-binance

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _
dwinrs

Activity: 994
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 04:03:19 AM

I am new to crypto currency and I don't know the Bitcoin is legal or not plse help me
If in my opinion bitcoin is legal and returns to the regulations of each country, why do I say that because some countries do not legalize bitcoin in the form of payment
willoweb

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 18, 2021, 07:30:15 PM

It is very easy to find out if you read the legislation in your country on the topic of taxes and in general aimed at regulating cryptocurrency. You can write a simple query on a search engine like google and ask the same question there. You will receive all articles and answers at once and find the answer to the question. If you do not trust search engines for some reason - just get the advice of a qualified lawyer - even though it will cost money.

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
Norkys.2020

Activity: 76
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 12:14:38 AM

I am new to crypto currency and I don't know the Bitcoin is legal or not plse help me

The bitcoin is classified as a virtual, safe and reliable currency since it is managed by each person without restrictions, of how much they must buy or sell unlike a bank in the country, they only have to secure it very well with a good password, In such In any case, you must see the positive side that at any time you can become a millionaire, if you put the money in a bank it could be many years and you have not obtained the profit you expected.
Streets 2.0

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 07:40:11 PM

It is strange that this topic still provokes such discussions. Everything always depends strictly on one factor - the jurisdiction where you are engaged in cryptocurrency. If this is China, this is one thing, if Russia is another, USA is the third. Everywhere there is different legislation, different approaches from the state and tax authorities. So why then ask such an abstract question to which each of the citizens of these countries will answer in his own way and will be right?

Iphomme

Activity: 69
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 20, 2021, 11:01:52 PM

Bitcoin is currently booming, the market has been thriving,  cryptocurrency are legal anyone can buy,sell or trade.
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 2539

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
May 24, 2021, 05:23:30 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2021, 03:53:57 PM by NotFuzzyWarm

It is strange that this topic still provokes such discussions. Everything always depends strictly on one factor - the jurisdiction where you are engaged in cryptocurrency. If this is China, this is one thing, if Russia is another, USA is the third. Everywhere there is different legislation, different approaches from the state and tax authorities. So why then ask such an abstract question to which each of the citizens of these countries will answer in his own way and will be right?
Why do they ask?
Because these days it seems far too many people do not know how to think and formulate a proper question to do an internet search using a search engine. They just want a binary yes or no to questions that any person with even just a little life experience should know must include "it all depends on..." The question rates right up there with "Is Bitcoin still profitable?..."

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
chrisculanag

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 02, 2021, 08:26:28 AM

Why do they ask?
Because these days it seems far too many people do not know how to think and formulate a proper question to do an internet search using a search engine. They just want a binary yes or no to questions that any person with even just a little life experience should know must include "it all depends on..." The question rates right up there with "Is Bitcoin still profitable?..."

Right word , others dont know about bitcoin and they are only know by searching in internet. I thought you are right about the question " Is Bitcoin still profitable?.." and that is all depends the market. Bitcoin can be legal or ilegal depends to all users and the reason what if bitcoin created is to spread this crypto as a profitable asset but it depends like you said.

Bisesh

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2021, 04:49:02 AM

bitcoin is legal in western and european countries and tax should be paid incase of asian countries some  of the countries banned it and some of are not aware of it and some countries had made rules and regulations to trade or invest in it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: