Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:48:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment  (Read 109504 times)
Elkmar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:35:26 PM

There are any competitors in sight?

the main competitor is just the old accounting system way of doing thins

Nope, I know that some others companies are thinking about triple entry accounting via the blockchain.

One example is Fizcal  Smiley

Yeah, Fizcal seems interesting as well. I've not decided yet which one I'm going to invest. Fizcal says that Ethereum won't be scalable enough for their need, but this project is going to use Ethereum. Would love to know what are PayPie's developers thinking about this? I know blockchain will revolutionalize accounting and if most companies start putting their data to Ethereum chain, this might be a lot of traffic.

However, this project looks a bit more professional to me.

Like I said before in the ANN, but I don't think I had an answer,  I think that the main argument of Paypie is the Credit Risk Algorithm to distinguish themselves from competitor like Fizcal. They really enhance the fact that with the blockchain they'll obtain the most accurate one possible.

And if we're talking about this, I don't know any competitor in the credit risk field using blockchain technology.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:45:52 PM

Nope, I know that some others companies are thinking about triple entry accounting via the blockchain.

Yeah, Fizcal seems interesting as well. I've not decided yet which one I'm going to invest. Fizcal says that Ethereum won't be scalable enough for their need, but this project is going to use Ethereum. Would love to know what are PayPie's developers thinking about this? I know blockchain will revolutionalize accounting and if most companies start putting their data to Ethereum chain, this might be a lot of traffic.

Like I said before in the ANN, but I don't think I had an answer,  I think that the main argument of Paypie is the Credit Risk Algorithm to distinguish themselves from competitor like Fizcal. They really enhance the fact that with the blockchain they'll obtain the most accurate one possible.

And if we're talking about this, I don't know any competitor in the credit risk field using blockchain technology.

Is the credit risk algorithm already done? And more importantly is it proven? Can we see stats that it works, since it seems that this is a key feature of their product.
Is it possible for the devs to make a blog or youtube video about how the algorithm works? I am not technical enough to read a code of it.
sanojcoin

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:52:23 PM

Is the credit risk algorithm already done? And more importantly is it proven? Can we see stats that it works, since it seems that this is a key feature of their product.
Is it possible for the devs to make a blog or youtube video about how the algorithm works? I am not technical enough to read a code of it.

I can't find that position on their roadmad but research is done so they should have it, it's a very important part.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:52:32 PM

Actually team and website looking good but no matter how i tried to read whitepaper, i couldn't understand most of it.

That would be pefrect to make an alternate whitepaper for us, who can't really understand all that technical subjects but still want to learn and maybe participate the ico.

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:52:50 PM

I am not so good with this extrem technical stuff, but I have a question about your project.

You stated that the PPPs are used for accessing the PayPie Platform, paying on the Marketplace etc. These are currently options just for the interest of companies, which need to wage the risk of their clients. Will there be a field of application for normal user like me? Or is the "only" value for individuels the potential value rise?

Wish you good luck with the project Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:57:26 PM

Project looks interesting and it was only a matter of time till someone brings the benefits of the blockchain in use. I'm just not 100% sure why a PPP token is needed. Wouldn't it be possible to access the PayPie platform by just paying for it (with BTC for example)?
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:59:47 PM

Agree, a more Investor oriented wp would definately help. Best of luck with the project
sanojcoin

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:01:08 PM

I am not so good with this extrem technical stuff, but I have a question about your project.

You stated that the PPPs are used for accessing the PayPie Platform, paying on the Marketplace etc. These are currently options just for the interest of companies, which need to wage the risk of their clients. Will there be a field of application for normal user like me? Or is the "only" value for individuels the potential value rise?

same here but  i think this is a good sign this means they have a qualified team and thought about their project not like some other  Roll Eyes ico's where i read it: and i'm like wth? not because i can't understand but because of wtf why or just lol
windreamteam

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:06:27 PM

This project could be good and could be bad, to speak as a baby. It could help the companies to prove they are transparent but it could also help the states to see if everything is going on perfectly well. Anyway, it's stay a brillant idea that could be very usefull but things has to be done correctly.
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:42:14 PM

I did a VERY detailed 3 part ICO review series on PayPie. Check it out on my youtube channel! ALSO:

Tomorrow at 1 PM PDT, 8 PM GMT I will be having a LIVE youtube Q&A, crypto talk, hangout etc etc.

Talking all things PPT, PPP, Rialto, current price trends etc.

Hope you all can make it  Grin Grin

https://www.youtube.com/c/BTCBusinessconsult

Might want to link straight to the videos. Otherwise, very good content. You did a good job explaining this (to me complex) concept.
wonderfullife

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:44:31 PM

The harder thing to do will be to win the trust of companies and maybe institutions. If you reach this goal you will be a rockstar. We all hope that you will achieve this goal ^^ We will see Smiley
mexi.db

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:52:49 PM

I can't comment on the expertise of the Fizcal team and I couldn’t find a whitepaper on their website, but most of the core accounting framework that they are planning to build in 2018 has already been built byPayPie and is currently being used by thousands of businesses in SlickPie. Building an accounting platform that feeds trust and transparency to the market is a huge endeavour that demands tested and experienced teams to undertake, so I’m sure you can draw some good conclusions through comparisons.
mexi.db

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:54:22 PM

By what method will your program manage extortion issues? More particular please? It's tied in with bookkeeping programs? Or, on the other hand about projects of transportation and capacity of cash in totes?

Please sir, can you explain your question a little more so that we might be able to answer it?
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:57:04 PM

The harder thing to do will be to win the trust of companies and maybe institutions. If you reach this goal you will be a rockstar. We all hope that you will achieve this goal ^^ We will see Smiley

If they will be doing great job then more and more companies will be recommending them to their trusted customer and partners. Word of a mouth always has been the best advertisement  Cheesy
mexi.db

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:05:09 PM

If they will be doing great job then more and more companies will be recommending them to their trusted customer and partners. Word of a mouth always has been the best advertisement  Cheesy

The PayPie team has significant contacts in the industry and will leverage them for the success of this project. Both founders of the company have been working with them for over 18 years. The CEO speaks on different issues related to industry on both regional and national CPA conferences and events.
bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:07:52 PM

When PAYPIE's platform rolls out, entities that extensively use financial data such as auditing firms, banks, etc would realize the beauty of PAYPIE's platform that will cater to their demand in a very efficient and effective way.
mexi.db

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:22:23 PM

same here but  i think this is a good sign this means they have a qualified team and thought about their project not like some other  Roll Eyes ico's where i read it: and i'm like wth? not because i can't understand but because of wtf why or just lol

The field of application for regular PPP token holders like you is that you'll be able to participate in the PayPie pool. The pool will buy invoices at a discounted rate & provide SME with the money within 24 hours while waiting for the customer to pay the pool original amount as per the term sheet. Once the lending process is complete, the original amount you invested is returned to you + net profit.
mexi.db

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:42:49 PM

Project looks interesting and it was only a matter of time till someone brings the benefits of the blockchain in use. I'm just not 100% sure why a PPP token is needed. Wouldn't it be possible to access the PayPie platform by just paying for it (with BTC for example)?
PPP tokens will be required to interact with the smart contracts on which the PayPie platform will be built. PPP Token is the utility token which provides access to the PayPie platform for certain transactions and services. Each PPP Token grants the holder the right to access certain services including the purchase of invoices and access to credit histories of SMEs.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 11:52:38 PM

This project could be good and could be bad, to speak as a baby. It could help the companies to prove they are transparent but it could also help the states to see if everything is going on perfectly well. Anyway, it's stay a brillant idea that could be very usefull but things has to be done correctly.

I really don't see any negative outcome in your message. Any format that keep companies transparent, and hinders the ability to manipulate data will be beneficial to everyone.
 It  will guarantee that government funded incentives is allocated to the companies that actually deserves it. It will stimulate growth by encouraging investors to eagerly buy into a company because the transparency promoted with diminish fraud. So it's a win situation for everyone

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 12:02:02 AM

By the way, a fun read is get a better grasp of what paypie is trying to accomplish is the Momentum accounting and triple-entry bookkeeping by Yuji Ijiri. Anyone interested in block chain should give it a read at least once

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: