Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:46:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 [215] 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment  (Read 109504 times)
listen4b

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:29:06 PM

Paypie is a great project will get success a lot. The only problem is dev team was very into the community while selling the token and after that, they are not doing anything for them. For a hard capped project it is a shame still only on etherdelta. But at least people who invented this had an opportunity to sell it near 2x and if they even sell now has some profit.

There's a reason behind that. 1st, Paypie tokens can develop high liquidity only if there is a platform ready to be used. 2nd, They think it is better for the holders since most of the successful ICO's after listing on exchange became burden by dumps resulting into FUD and lost of trust to the project. Remember, there is always a reason for everything.

So i think we must hold this coin for long term investment, because the potential is big. Maybe if we near the date of release the alpha app in next year, this coin price can start to increase rapidly.

I agree with you, just HODL
blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:45:09 PM

Paypie is a great project will get success a lot. The only problem is dev team was very into the community while selling the token and after that, they are not doing anything for them. For a hard capped project it is a shame still only on etherdelta. But at least people who invented this had an opportunity to sell it near 2x and if they even sell now has some profit.

There's a reason behind that. 1st, Paypie tokens can develop high liquidity only if there is a platform ready to be used. 2nd, They think it is better for the holders since most of the successful ICO's after listing on exchange became burden by dumps resulting into FUD and lost of trust to the project. Remember, there is always a reason for everything.

So i think we must hold this coin for long term investment, because the potential is big. Maybe if we near the date of release the alpha app in next year, this coin price can start to increase rapidly.

For how long?

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
meta100000

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:05:15 AM

For how long?

well, alfa is in january/february, so you will see a movement in there... not that big I guess, but a good movement. Then in may/june the factoring should start, so people will start to realize that with PPP you can profit monthly buying invoices, so you probably will see a big movement at this time....
fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:21:27 AM

For how long?

well, alfa is in january/february, so you will see a movement in there... not that big I guess, but a good movement. Then in may/june the factoring should start, so people will start to realize that with PPP you can profit monthly buying invoices, so you probably will see a big movement at this time....
Before big movement come true better to accumulate it, this coin i think still cheap on etherdelta. When the platform and exchange will announce, i think PPP price can be very impressive
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:38:02 PM

Does Paypie work together with official institutions to receive previous credidscores of individuals? I like the vision of this Paypie and can see this becoming very big in the future. Guess this is a long term hold to be rewarded big time!
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:45:37 PM

Hopefully PayPie will have a similar chart as Populous in the future. Although they are not direct competitors, they do have the invoice trading in common and the price development of Populous looks very enticing.
fajarkus12

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:11:13 PM

Does Paypie work together with official institutions to receive previous credidscores of individuals? I like the vision of this Paypie and can see this becoming very big in the future. Guess this is a long term hold to be rewarded big time!

The teams said before that they still start conversation with major credit unions for partnership. I hope the teams can get deal for partnership, so this project will great. Also better to hold paypie coin for long term investment
Chrmel612

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:29:33 PM

Every investment carry a risk. You have the option for longterm(Which is totally greedy). But without doing High Risk decisions, you won't be rewarded high.

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
fajarkus12

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:18:59 PM

Every investment carry a risk. You have the option for longterm(Which is totally greedy). But without doing High Risk decisions, you won't be rewarded high.
Maybe for avoid the risk we must buy coin with have big potential and buy it when the price down deep. I usually buy coin when in red area and buy again if continue down. This is to avoid big loss, if the project have excellent teams and development i am sure one day can recover as long as market condition stable
bossbit

Activity: 68

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:26:55 PM

PPP has reached parity with the US dollar!
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:22:14 AM

For how long?

Before big movement come true better to accumulate it, this coin i think still cheap on etherdelta. When the platform and exchange will announce, i think PPP price can be very impressive
the price of PPP started yesterday has gone up, and now the price of PPP is $ 1.04 and this is still the beginning because early next year the price can go up even more
dllhg

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:47:34 AM

And now it is $1.35  *EDIT*  $1.38 by the time I typed this out.   Up 67% in 24 hours !!   Shocked     $2-$4 by end of Jan and $20-30 end of 2018.    Bought at .20 and havent touched my bag.  Looks like its already mooned and will head for outer galaxy soon.

People underestimate how much money is pouring into crypto now. 2018 is going to be a monster.  BTC will likely flirt with $100K or more.  honestly 150K wouldn't surprise me.  
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:01:55 AM

Next big thing obviously is PPP. What surprised me about this project lot of people are not aware of this hidden gem and it is flying under the radar even after hitting $1.30 now. I do agree on price estimation for PPP to be somewhere at above $10 in matter of few months.
fajarkus12

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:40:23 AM

Next big thing obviously is PPP. What surprised me about this project lot of people are not aware of this hidden gem and it is flying under the radar even after hitting $1.30 now. I do agree on price estimation for PPP to be somewhere at above $10 in matter of few months.

I agree with you, although this coin only available on etherdelta exchange but the rising of this coin very impressive, and can be top in 100 on coinmarketcap. I think we must hold this coin for long term investment
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:41:13 PM

And now it is $1.35  *EDIT*  $1.38 by the time I typed this out.   Up 67% in 24 hours !!   Shocked     $2-$4 by end of Jan and $20-30 end of 2018.    Bought at .20 and havent touched my bag.  Looks like its already mooned and will head for outer galaxy soon.

People underestimate how much money is pouring into crypto now. 2018 is going to be a monster.  BTC will likely flirt with $100K or more.  honestly 150K wouldn't surprise me.  

Actually, i was surprised by the price today.

After eth pump, i was expecting it to lose some value compare to eth but it is even getting value comparing to pumped eth.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
meta100000

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:47:57 PM

After eth pump, i was expecting it to lose some value compare to eth but it is even getting value comparing to pumped eth.

I do think the same!! It's is impressive!!

I think is because a lot of people got PPP to hold, so it will not lose value in the crisis...

Now that the growth slow down, looks like we will stay at more than $1,00, even with no alfa... that's great!
fajarkus12

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:00:05 PM

And now it is $1.35  *EDIT*  $1.38 by the time I typed this out.   Up 67% in 24 hours !!   Shocked     $2-$4 by end of Jan and $20-30 end of 2018.    Bought at .20 and havent touched my bag.  Looks like its already mooned and will head for outer galaxy soon.

I think is because a lot of people got PPP to hold, so it will not lose value in the crisis...

Now that the growth slow down, looks like we will stay at more than $1,00, even with no alfa... that's great!
Although no alfa and no big exchange yet, but this coin can show it's value. Maybe when alfa version will release and there is announcement about exchange, this coin price will skyrocket
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:10:20 PM

And now it is $1.35  *EDIT*  $1.38 by the time I typed this out.   Up 67% in 24 hours !!   Shocked     $2-$4 by end of Jan and $20-30 end of 2018.    Bought at .20 and havent touched my bag.  Looks like its already mooned and will head for outer galaxy soon.

Although no alfa and no big exchange yet, but this coin can show it's value. Maybe when alfa version will release and there is announcement about exchange, this coin price will skyrocket

Actually, you are right.

There is not a decent exchange or not even a part of the platform and token is getting value every day.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
fajarkus12

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:43:52 PM

Actually, you are right.

There is not a decent exchange or not even a part of the platform and token is getting value every day.

Maybe because a lot of people buy this coin and aim to for long term investment not for daily trading. That's why PPP price can increase and i hope will continue to increase
Wheelige

Merit: 68

Do good things

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:56:46 AM

I'd be targeting $20 per coin around March next year if going to be in the same park as PPT. Similar project, twice coin volume. Might even get listed on a big exchange and explode. There was no chance I was missing out on this ICO after missing PPT because of delaying to get an amount for a bonus together.

║║║║║║║║█║███║███║███║█║█║█║║███║█║█║║██    POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]
║║║║║║║║█║███║█║█║███║█║█║█║║█║█║█║█║║█      GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
║║║║║║║║█║█║║║███║█║║║███║██║███║███║██      HOMEPAGE | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | LINKEDIN | SLACK | GITHUB | YOUTUBE
Pages: « 1 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 [215] 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: