Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:40:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 [219] 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment  (Read 109504 times)
Wheelige

Activity: 238
Merit: 68

Do good things

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:07:07 AM

It's those dam kitties clogging up the eth network. Its almost never below 85% on ethgasstation now.

║║║║║║║║█║███║███║███║█║█║█║║███║█║█║║██    POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]
║║║║║║║║█║███║█║█║███║█║█║█║║█║█║█║█║║█      GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
║║║║║║║║█║█║║║███║█║║║███║██║███║███║██      HOMEPAGE | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | LINKEDIN | SLACK | GITHUB | YOUTUBE
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:40:16 PM

It's those dam kitties clogging up the eth network. Its almost never below 85% on ethgasstation now.

It is not crypto kitties this time, it is a different game with the same working model. It is crypto pokemons or something like that.

I really hate crypto games on ethereum chain.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
JanglSc

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:45:50 PM

How will it looks like??
Chrmel612

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:42:38 PM

It is not crypto kitties this time, it is a different game with the same working model. It is crypto pokemons or something like that.

I really hate crypto games on ethereum chain.
The hype on cryptokitties suddenly fades now. From 20% down to 6% network utilization of cryptokitties. The number 1 gas burners right now is etherdelta. Now we can do transactions on lowest possible fee.

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:17:55 AM

It is time to take the PPP to more exchanges as atmosphere in crypto is highly suitable for investment and lot of money flowing in this economy. PPP shows good increase already but now we need more need than before to expand the trading platform by pushing it to exchanges with high volume.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
premium_domainer
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:23:48 AM

Now etherdelta get hacked and it is still dangerous to log-in we can assume paypie don't have any exchange right now.

After everything clear i won't go there and probably lots of people to do so, they need a new exchange urgent!

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
numroe

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:40:55 PM

Now etherdelta get hacked and it is still dangerous to log-in we can assume paypie don't have any exchange right now.

After everything clear i won't go there and probably lots of people to do so, they need a new exchange urgent!
They do need a new exchange. This might prompt them to get onto it.

I suppose they are too busy to care about the present coin price.

In the Internet 3.0 world of 2018+ I think the potential of this coin+business is simply incredible.

I think Etherdelta is fine now.  See https://twitter.com/etherdelta
premium_domainer
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:56:27 PM

In the Internet 3.0 world of 2018+ I think the potential of this coin+business is simply incredible.

They can say it is safe now but i can't use it like i used to be.

I was thinking that i'm safe using their exchange now after this, i don't have any trust left for them. Also checked their twitter and they didn't say it is safe or anything. No update after yesterday.

numroe

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:56:36 PM

I was thinking that i'm safe using their exchange now after this, i don't have any trust left for them. Also checked their twitter and they didn't say it is safe or anything. No update after yesterday.
Yes, I was wrong. It's not safe to use yet.
POPPYE

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:55:16 PM

Guys,

HIVE (HVN) did it! And they did it first!

Reliese of the business plan, Demo version, and most important DEAL WITH THE BIGGEST COMPANY IN THIS AREA, thus their market will be Slovenia, Croatia, Serbia, the Czech Republic, the UK (!), Germany (!!) and Russia (!!!)

https://blog.hive-project.net/hvn-ann-demo-revealed-drastically-improved-performance-with-added-functionalities-231cdf2ea4c9

I like Cliff High, i am gratefull for his tips and tricks, but he shot the goat with this one.
HIVE already has a company in which their platform will be implemented, which means, they are miles ahead of most icos! They have acces to thousands of companies  Shocked

It is not too late, we are still very early to jump in.

Long live PPT, PPP and HIVE! may our passive income save our lives! Wink
Accountsell

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:03:29 PM

Anyone want to buy paypie token? I didn't find any exchange where i can sell my 500 PPP. I want to sell @ $2 each.
Please knock me if somebody want to buy. prefer escrow
Wheelige

Activity: 238
Merit: 68

Do good things

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:57:02 PM

Etherdelta has PPP listed. Will probably be back up in 24H.

║║║║║║║║█║███║███║███║█║█║█║║███║█║█║║██    POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]
║║║║║║║║█║███║█║█║███║█║█║█║║█║█║█║█║║█      GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
║║║║║║║║█║█║║║███║█║║║███║██║███║███║██      HOMEPAGE | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | LINKEDIN | SLACK | GITHUB | YOUTUBE
Accountsell

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:15:21 PM

I am selling @ low price than etherdelta,
https://decentrex.com/#PPP-ETH
If anyone want to buy, check decentrex
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:28:52 AM

If it drops a little more i'll sell out some of my other coins to invest biggly. This train is leaving to moontown, it's just a matter of time now.
Yes. And no major exchange for this coin right now. We can only rely on Etherdelta which is totally slow right now due to ethereum network clogged.

I will not use etherdelta because I has bad experience using etherdelta, more than $6000 my token is exposed D DOS attack. Beware when using Etherdelta.

Accountsell

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:18:55 AM

I am selling @ low price than etherdelta,
https://decentrex.com/#PPP-ETH
If anyone want to buy, check decentrex

still available , now more cheaper than etherdelta. someone buy pls
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:38:06 AM

I also hope the paypie team can immediately set up a new exchange for PPP, paypie prices are now starting to fall, maybe by adding a larger exchange can facilitate the transaction and increase the price of PPP, because etherdelta often down / error
T.Stuart

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:16:20 AM

I also hope the paypie team can immediately set up a new exchange for PPP, paypie prices are now starting to fall, maybe by adding a larger exchange can facilitate the transaction and increase the price of PPP, because etherdelta often down / error

I completely agree with you, such a good project needs a good exchange, I think it’s not etherdelta

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
premium_domainer
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:06:34 AM

I completely agree with you, such a good project needs a good exchange, I think it’s not etherdelta

Yes, it was obvious before but after etherdelta hack, the necessity is even bigger now.

They should find something very fast. Trading on etherdelta will harm the price now.

T.Stuart

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:19:17 AM

Yes, it was obvious before but after etherdelta hack, the necessity is even bigger now.

They should find something very fast. Trading on etherdelta will harm the price now.

of course, now those people who want to buy paypie, can not do it, because there are no normal exchanges

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Taner

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:35:26 PM

PPP was able to spin so much on just one Etherdelta. But now it's time to move on to other exchanges, especially if we take into account the situation with hack of Etherdelta.
Pages: « 1 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 [219] 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: