Bitcoin Forum
September 05, 2024, 08:36:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 [229] 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment  (Read 109506 times)
XCNP

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:00:40 PM

How the market is being moved in both directions upwards and downwards by the pump & dump traders of fatbtc.com. While market is stable on etherdelta without following these changes. I don't think this listing on low volume and P&d exchanges was something good. There every market is being manipulated by small group of pumpers.
fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:03:23 PM

Hey did anyone else know ppp is traded on fatbtc not just etherdelta? Just found out when looking at coinmarketcap ?

Finally it listed on a normal exchange even that not have big volume but in future it will be on all big exchanges. Dev team is very active alpha version has very impressive layout and showing very professional data there. PPP have great run ahead time to buy more.

Now this token price i think still cheap, because market condition still down. So as you said, this is the best time to accumulate PPP. I suggest to hold PPP for long term, because i am sure with huge project i think more exchange will interested to listing PPP token in the future. So PPP price can growing rapidly
buyabit

Activity: 247
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:43:34 PM

Here is the main text of the latest news from PAYPIE and DEBITUM.

PAYPIE CREDIT RISK ASSESSMENT TO BE ADOPTED BY DEBITUM NETWORK

VANCOUVER, Canada, February 9, 2018 – PayPie and Debitum Network announced today that the business credit risk assessment powered by blockchain technology provided by PayPie will be adopted by Debitum Network as its dedicated blockchain-based risk score provider for business loans exclusively for businesses in North America.

The PayPie and the Debitum teams have come to an agreement for developing a partnership with joint interests in expanding their array of benefits to broader audiences across platforms. Debitum’s CEO, Mārtiņš Liberts, said that “Debitum aims to tackle the SMEs global loan markets with constant focus on technology innovation and growth, and bringing the PayPie credit risk assessment to scrutinize businesses in North America and beyond will bring even more value to our users by granting additional trust and reliability for them to make better informed decisions.”

The partnership will involve joint efforts toward developing an integration between the platforms so Debitum Network users can directly access the PayPie scores from within the platform for greater convenience. PayPie PPP tokens will be needed for accessing the platform’s credit score, so PayPie and Debitum will agree on initially exchanging PPP tokens for Debitum DEB tokens to seed user adoption. Afterwards, PPP tokens should be directly used by Debitum users or by the Debitum platform for accessing the PayPie credit score and make it directly available through the platform. For that purpose, the Debitum Network may implement DEB to PPP exchange (automatic or manual) while any specific technical solution and integration will be designed on a later stage of the partnership. PayPie will have exclusive rights as being the only blockchain company to provide credit risk assessment and scores to Debitum and to its users and businesses in North America, while Debitum will retain the rights to provide credit risk data from other non-blockchain companies in addition to PayPie’s.

“Developing partnerships with fintech organizations such as Debitum is something that PayPie will constantly pursue as win-win synergies. Debitum users will be rewarded with the most accurate and up-to-date credit risk assessment available on the market through PayPie’s scores based on near real-time accounting data, while the PayPie platform will keep expanding its reach through new markets and audiences to solidify its unique value proposition. Interested parties are always welcome to reach us for the real business use cases in the credit industry”, said PayPie’s CMO, Yohan Varella.

pumz

Activity: 826

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:45:51 PM

Hey did anyone else know ppp is traded on fatbtc not just etherdelta? Just found out when looking at coinmarketcap ?

This is in fact a low volume exchange (fatbtc) I thought to take advantage by buying there. They have strange settings rules and put me on hold for routine settings to wait for 24 hours. I hope tomorrow PPP will be available at same price as it was today. Exactly the best time for accumulation is now.
T.Stuart

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:54:50 PM

strange that the listing on fatbtc occurred without an announcement, although many have long waited for a normal exchange

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
marior

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:13:15 PM

It's because the team did not list it there.
Fatbtc is a joke and I would not send any of my funds there ever.
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:29:49 PM

I also would like to recommend this stay away from that exchange my withdrawal request got processed after 48 hours that is really slow. I hope in future this token will be listed on good exchange than it will make the process of so fast. Let's see when happen this thing we need this to make involve more community into this project.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
fajarkus12

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:31:39 PM

I also would like to recommend this stay away from that exchange my withdrawal request got processed after 48 hours that is really slow. I hope in future this token will be listed on good exchange than it will make the process of so fast. Let's see when happen this thing we need this to make involve more community into this project.

I am sure the team have a plan and will add this coin on bigger exchange because this project has a great development. So i think impossible with a great project but not listing on big exchange. Maybe they waiting for market situation stable so that this coin not drop when entering the market, so we have to be patient.
FollowSynergy

Activity: 358
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:39:09 PM

Some updates about PayPie:

PayPie CEO Nick Chandi recently said in the PayPie chat such things:

the team are focused on platform development and interaction with a real world, they are fully engaged to launch a platform as soon as possible (maybe at the and of April). So we should not expect big exchanges and volumes in the nearest future, but maybe new screenshot from the PayPie platform will be released in the coming weeks.
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:10:22 AM

This is in fact a low volume exchange (fatbtc) I thought to take advantage by buying there. They have strange settings rules and put me on hold for routine settings to wait for 24 hours. I hope tomorrow PPP will be available at same price as it was today. Exactly the best time for accumulation is now.

This is a new chinese exhange (only 6 millions daily volume). Okex (another popular chinese exhange) also have a pending. They dont need any verification for withdraw crypto? And how much fee there?
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:46:40 AM

Some updates about PayPie:

PayPie CEO Nick Chandi recently said in the PayPie chat such things:

the team are focused on platform development and interaction with a real world, they are fully engaged to launch a platform as soon as possible (maybe at the and of April). So we should not expect big exchanges and volumes in the nearest future, but maybe new screenshot from the PayPie platform will be released in the coming weeks.

I must say this is appreciable effort that you brought that piece of small update here to share with us. These are very powerful words and indicates many things about coming weeks. It is obvious to see team's main focus to complete and bring the platform up as soon as possible. It is consolidation phase while it is on smaller exchanges.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
GammaRays

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:56:15 AM

Hi - Does anyone know where I can find an updated roadmap for PayPie? Looking for what they have planned for 2018 and beyond.  Thanks!
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:03:41 AM

Hi - Does anyone know where I can find an updated roadmap for PayPie? Looking for what they have planned for 2018 and beyond.  Thanks!
I do not know an updated roadmap for PayPie, but for the first roadmap paypie you can see here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2078619.0 , and so far I think paypie running according to the roadmap
Vitaliy75

Activity: 122

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:52:44 AM

PPP is dead Huh A piece of shit Huh
buyabit

Activity: 247

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:26:23 PM

Vitaly75,

If you feel this way then why are you here?

PAYPIE is following their road map and developing their products. If you were looking for a quick flip you had plenty of chances to make a few pennies on your tokens if you actually held PAYPIE.

In a few more months the picture will be more clear and eventually other Exchanges will bring PAYPIE on board. I will be using my tokens to purchase invoices on the platform.
Chrmel612

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:45:14 PM

Vitaly75,

PAYPIE is following their road map and developing their products. If you were looking for a quick flip you had plenty of chances to make a few pennies on your tokens if you actually held PAYPIE.

In a few more months the picture will be more clear and eventually other Exchanges will bring PAYPIE on board. I will be using my tokens to purchase invoices on the platform.
Supposed that he joined the ICO, he still gain x5 of his initial investment. I don't know why people are so impatient with paypie. There are other core things that needed to be done. If you mock about paypie not being listed on a big exchange, you're free to leave and dump PPP anytime you want.

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
fajarkus12

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:53:28 PM

Vitaly75,

Supposed that he joined the ICO, he still gain x5 of his initial investment. I don't know why people are so impatient with paypie. There are other core things that needed to be done. If you mock about paypie not being listed on a big exchange, you're free to leave and dump PPP anytime you want.

I hope people still patience to keep this token because Paypie has a good team and development. Maybe the team have a planning about listing on another exchange but can't tell us yet about when it will happen. Let's wait about 1-2 months ahead, i hope there is a good news about exchange
Chrmel612

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:31:39 AM

Vitaly75,

I hope people still patience to keep this token because Paypie has a good team and development. Maybe the team have a planning about listing on another exchange but can't tell us yet about when it will happen. Let's wait about 1-2 months ahead, i hope there is a good news about exchange
Eventially, Paypie will explode and exchanges are going to go after this. Bittrex now requires a working platform for them to list new coins. I still wait for that time to happen. This project is a sleeping giant.

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
fajarkus12

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:05:03 PM

Vitaly75,

Eventially, Paypie will explode and exchanges are going to go after this. Bittrex now requires a working platform for them to list new coins. I still wait for that time to happen. This project is a sleeping giant.

Surelly PPP price will explode because this project has real development not only concept, for example Alpha platform. At least if can't listed on Bittrex Paypie can listed on Asia exchange like kucoin or binance. Exchange is important thing too, so that more people know about this project
XCNP

Activity: 728

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:48:44 AM

PayPie is on track even last alpha platform was launched before scheduled date. This shows team is doing best possible to complete the periodic tasks before time by remaining ahead of time they can consume their energy on other things. Looking at the roadmap and following their website you can watch all progress without relaying on others.
Pages: « 1 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 [229] 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: