Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:50:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 [241] 242 243 244 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment  (Read 109504 times)
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:03:04 PM

They should have listed on a good exchange months ago.

Now they are just starting contacting with exchanges and it will probably take few more months.
It's strange that the project that raised $26 million USD until this time can not solve the issue of listing. This is not fair to investors and those who believed in the project from the beginning.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:29:52 AM

Now they are just starting contacting with exchanges and it will probably take few more months.
It's strange that the project that raised $26 million USD until this time can not solve the issue of listing. This is not fair to investors and those who believed in the project from the beginning.

They are still saying regulations and etc. on telegram but they didn't say when doing an ico and reaching the hard cap.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:37:44 AM

They are still saying regulations and etc. on telegram but they didn't say when doing an ico and reaching the hard cap.

They achieved their hard cap very quickly I also think now that time have been arrived to add this token on few more good exchanges I don't like current listing both are not have good volume. If this will come on good exchange than it will bring good impact on price too.
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:52:40 AM

We are waiting for updates after what beta has been up successfully for three weeks now. They surely have gotten more feedback and will communicate when there is something concrete and solid to put in front of people. This time to show support without shaking your hands if you are holder do the right thing continuously.
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 09:59:42 AM

They achieved their hard cap very quickly I also think now that time have been arrived to add this token on few more good exchanges I don't like current listing both are not have good volume. If this will come on good exchange than it will bring good impact on price too.

Yes bad exchanges causing us to lose Money.

Ico price was 0.0011 eth and now it is 0,00098144 ETH. It already has beta but price is lower. The only reason is bad exchanges.

Jay2408

Activity: 518

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:17:43 AM

I think that it is really time for the Paypie team to care about other exchanges, before investors are starting to lose patience.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:32:20 AM

Ico price was 0.0011 eth and now it is 0,00098144 ETH. It already has beta but price is lower. The only reason is bad exchanges.

Due to market situation sometime the price will fluctuate we should not bother because once the market cap increases the value of PAYPIE increases.
Terraformer

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:00:10 PM

Just do not sell at this price, nobody forces us to sell at this dumped price, people. Just wait until Papie will release it`s platform, buy on dips. Maybe the bottom is reached or not, but PPP will skyrocket in the nearest months, surely. Cause they have utility value, in which market is in need.
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:39:29 PM

I think that it is really time for the Paypie team to care about other exchanges, before investors are starting to lose patience.
in addition there is no news about a good new exchange, which makes me feel restless is they are less actively post their activities, if they always post their activities on social media accounts like twitter, I believe it will be able to keep the price of PPP token remain above the price of ICO and when paypie is actually launched then the price will increase  significantly
BroganBloodstone

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:24:05 PM

Just do not sell at this price, nobody forces us to sell at this dumped price, people. Just wait until Papie will release it`s platform, buy on dips. Maybe the bottom is reached or not, but PPP will skyrocket in the nearest months, surely. Cause they have utility value, in which market is in need.

I have some, not a huge amount, but will be holding it for at least 6-12 months. Selling now would be mad.
manusiakarton

Activity: 560
Merit: 309

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:58:23 PM

I have some, not a huge amount, but will be holding it for at least 6-12 months. Selling now would be mad.
if selling below the price of ICO it feels loss does not hurt to hold longer so that prices can improve when we can benefit but if you have a sudden need what can make..just Hold

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:39:39 AM

If you have sudden need you don't care of anything and should resolve the important thing first. First rule in investment is invest what you can hold and can bear in case of loss. Luckily you still can come back and pick cheaper PPP after resolving the urgency. Who can hold PPP will get rewarded simple though holding is very hard.
ColdZerk

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:53:54 AM

Better late than never  Smiley
But you right, token is in top 250 but has not been listed on any big exchange: fatbtc is just noname exchange, total trading volume is 32kk$, that is not serious...
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:07:57 AM

But you right, token is in top 250 but has not been listed on any big exchange: fatbtc is just noname exchange, total trading volume is 32kk$, that is not serious...

I also have concern about Fatbtc that is not a good exchange but this token is still growing healthy. If they could arrange this to make it list on popular exchanges than so many new investors will dive into this project and we see this growing with full speed.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:10:40 PM

Price will go parabolic only when companies are going to use the platform, it's always a matter of adoption with this ICOs, or else it would be just a pump&dump token

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:58:40 PM

Price will go parabolic only when companies are going to use the platform, it's always a matter of adoption with this ICOs, or else it would be just a pump&dump token

But exchange factor is important thing too. Overall this project very impressive but until now hasn't a proper exchange. I hope during this year we can see this token can listed on better exchange
Chrmel612

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:25:08 PM

FATBTC is just a small exchange that's why. Like the others, i'm still waiting for the exchange to come. I've buying low, selling high in Delta ever since. Expanding the amount of PPP that i have.

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
fajarkus12

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:27:00 PM

FATBTC is just a small exchange that's why. Like the others, i'm still waiting for the exchange to come. I've buying low, selling high in Delta ever since. Expanding the amount of PPP that i have.

I still positive thinking about this project because this project has a good team members for developt this project. You can see that all milestones on their roadmap can be achieved on time, so with good project i am sure the team also thinking about big exchange
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:27:28 PM

I still positive thinking about this project because this project has a good team members for developt this project. You can see that all milestones on their roadmap can be achieved on time, so with good project i am sure the team also thinking about big exchange

The project is great.

But also we want to see the real value of the token. And it can only become with a good exchange.

fajarkus12

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:21:54 PM

The project is great.

But also we want to see the real value of the token. And it can only become with a good exchange.

Just wait at least until the end of this year, because impossible in 1 year this token hasn't to get listed on a good exchange. I hope the team in this year cares about exchange, so the value of Paypie more valuable
Pages: « 1 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 [241] 242 243 244 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: