Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:49:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 [242] 243 244 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment  (Read 109504 times)
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:59:51 PM

They should have listed on a good exchange months ago.

Now they are just starting contacting with exchanges and it will probably take few more months.
Better late than never  Smiley
But you right, token is in top 250 but has not been listed on any big exchange: fatbtc is just noname exchange, total trading volume is 32kk$, that is not serious...
FATBTC is just a small exchange that's why. Like the others, i'm still waiting for the exchange to come. I've buying low, selling high in Delta ever since. Expanding the amount of PPP that i have.

I still positive thinking about this project because this project has a good team members for developt this project. You can see that all milestones on their roadmap can be achieved on time, so with good project i am sure the team also thinking about big exchange

The project is great.

But also we want to see the real value of the token. And it can only become with a good exchange.

Just wait at least until the end of this year, because impossible in 1 year this token hasn't to get listed on a good exchange. I hope the team in this year cares about exchange, so the value of Paypie more valuable

Why impossible?

Check vibehub. They finished their ico after paypie or around the same time with paypie. And they only get around 1.5m $ for it, didn't make hardcap like paypie.

They got listed on binance months ago!

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SpockSenior

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:21:44 PM

This is an interesting project for many people who are looking for ways to invest their money. It provides great data and from what I saw on their page the app plans seems really good.
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:35:05 PM

It's seriously confusing that project of this magnitude doesn't have any respected exchanges yet... ( if you don't count ed or forkdelta )
Chrmel612

Merit: 102

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:15:11 PM

Now they are just starting contacting with exchanges and it will probably take few more months.
But you right, token is in top 250 but has not been listed on any big exchange: fatbtc is just noname exchange, total trading volume is 32kk$, that is not serious...
FATBTC is just a small exchange that's why. Like the others, i'm still waiting for the exchange to come. I've buying low, selling high in Delta ever since. Expanding the amount of PPP that i have.

I still positive thinking about this project because this project has a good team members for developt this project. You can see that all milestones on their roadmap can be achieved on time, so with good project i am sure the team also thinking about big exchange

The project is great.

But also we want to see the real value of the token. And it can only become with a good exchange.

Just wait at least until the end of this year, because impossible in 1 year this token hasn't to get listed on a good exchange. I hope the team in this year cares about exchange, so the value of Paypie more valuable

Why impossible?

Check vibehub. They finished their ico after paypie or around the same time with paypie. And they only get around 1.5m $ for it, didn't make hardcap like paypie.

This also had me thinking. I think it would be better if we raised our concerns everyday with exchange. Seems like they've forgotten what crypto was originally for.

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
sockpuppet1911

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:23:54 PM

The project is great.

Why impossible?

This also had me thinking. I think it would be better if we raised our concerns everyday with exchange. Seems like they've forgotten what crypto was originally for.

I am with you on that, but isn't the listing on binance pricey? Or maybe they just list what they want and charge what they feel like that day Tongue.
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:30:27 PM
Merited by sockpuppet1911 (1)

It's seriously confusing that project of this magnitude doesn't have any respected exchanges yet... ( if you don't count ed or forkdelta )

Old investors are depressed due to not have good exchange on the list after launch of beta there was high expectation we will see this on big exchanges even dev team have solid track record. But I also take it as opportunity to increase my token as cheap price. I believe in future this will be on leading position being first mover into blockchain space.
fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:42:31 PM

Old investors are depressed due to not have good exchange on the list after launch of beta there was high expectation we will see this on big exchanges even dev team have solid track record. But I also take it as opportunity to increase my token as cheap price. I believe in future this will be on leading position being first mover into blockchain space.

I still expecting in this year Paypie can get listed on another exchange. So let's give more time at least until the end of this year, and let's see whether this token listed on another exchange or not
Wheelige

Activity: 238
Merit: 68

Do good things

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:27:40 AM

Hey guys, I'm also in the boat of wanting Paypie to be on a nice big centralized exchange because of the attention that will give to Paypie and the ease of access (ether/forkdelta are not the most user friendly exchanges even if they do have their positives).

My understanding is that Paypie are not in a position to list their tokens on such exchanges due to concerns from regulators in Canada. They have been engaged in a conversation with them from very early on in their development and are being required to show the utility of their token before being able to get the exemption which would allow them to list without having to complete the paperwork required to be listed as a security. This means that they need to have their platform going so that the utility exists. Obviously there is little they can do about Ether/Forkdelta and i believe that the team has requested that fatbtc delist their coin.

It is just a matter of time before its listed on a bigger exchange however the delay is not due to lethargy or stalling its due to compliance from a team that wants to deliver a product and has a clear path to do that.

║║║║║║║║█║███║███║███║█║█║█║║███║█║█║║██    POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]
║║║║║║║║█║███║█║█║███║█║█║█║║█║█║█║█║║█      GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
║║║║║║║║█║█║║║███║█║║║███║██║███║███║██      HOMEPAGE | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | LINKEDIN | SLACK | GITHUB | YOUTUBE
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:40:46 AM

I still expecting in this year Paypie can get listed on another exchange. So let's give more time at least until the end of this year, and let's see whether this token listed on another exchange or not
yes, I will try to be more patient, because I think this paypie is a very good project, and already have a good partner, even PayPie will be adopted by Debitum as its dedicated blockchain-based risk score provider for business loans exclusively for North America
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:30:32 AM

Someone has shared unofficial version of the statement on current situation. Where team has said they are waiting for green signal from Canadian authorities on the status of token to be recognized as utility before going with full force for marketing and listing on more exchanges. It sounds to have logic behind all this delay.
sockpuppet1911

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:20:56 PM

Haven't ever heard about FatBtc exchange, how legit is it and do i need a kyc to withdraw my paypie from there?
Wheelige

Activity: 238
Merit: 68

Do good things

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:18:46 AM

Haven't ever heard about FatBtc exchange, how legit is it and do i need a kyc to withdraw my paypie from there?

I've only heard bad news about FatBtc. I've heard that there is bots trading to increase volume appearance and that a significant number of people have issues withdrawing funds from the site. There appear to be reasonably good, consistent, arbitrage options on the site if you can switch coins between exchanges readily, which in my opinion supports the notion that withdrawals arent easy as these opportunities would be eaten up quickly if it was. Again only hearsay but I've heard the team Paypie have asked FatBtc to delist their coin, which could be because of regulatory concerns or concerns with the platform. Given the crypto environment and the ease for a 'trusted' third party to freeze funds and steal them I'd only use trusted exchanges (and fork/etherdelta).

║║║║║║║║█║███║███║███║█║█║█║║███║█║█║║██    POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]
║║║║║║║║█║███║█║█║███║█║█║█║║█║█║█║█║║█      GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
║║║║║║║║█║█║║║███║█║║║███║██║███║███║██      HOMEPAGE | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | LINKEDIN | SLACK | GITHUB | YOUTUBE
Vitaliy75

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:57:16 AM

Tell me please! Is it SCAM Huh Grin
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:42:49 AM

yes, I will try to be more patient, because I think this paypie is a very good project, and already have a good partner, even PayPie will be adopted by Debitum as its dedicated blockchain-based risk score provider for business loans exclusively for North America
I'm sure that the price will go up once it hits some good exchange. Maybe they're waiting to the proper moment of the market.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:09:39 AM

Better late than never  Smiley

Its really strange. they raised good money (25 mln usd) on ICO. Co-founder of ETH backed this project. And ICO finished more than half of year ago andstill not listed on any big exchange. Why?
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:15:11 PM

I'm sure that the price will go up once it hits some good exchange. Maybe they're waiting to the proper moment of the market.

As someone said before apparently they are still waiting for the Canadian regulators' approvement that their tokens are utility tokens. Hopefully it doesn't take that long anymore. 

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Chrmel612

Merit: 102

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:33:09 PM

Someone has shared unofficial version of the statement on current situation. Where team has said they are waiting for green signal from Canadian authorities on the status of token to be recognized as utility before going with full force for marketing and listing on more exchanges. It sounds to have logic behind all this delay.
Heard this everytime. But isn't other type of utility tokens are listed on bigger exchanges? I'm totally disappointed with how they always keep saying they need to comply with the law. But it's really clear that other utility tokens get listed in Binance.

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:46:23 AM

They have problem with Canadian regulators? Why? As I know Cadana is a loyal country for crypto and ICOs. Ethereum also registered in Canana? (Vitalik living in Canada as I know).
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:23:23 AM

Paypie team have its own planning to take this project ahead. We from outside can't understand what is putting things on hold or off channels things are being prepared and formal announcements are to be made. There are many scenarios and assumptions what we can use to give an explanation based on. It is difficult to have any information but what else can be done too.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
bitcoinsforall

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:58:26 AM

Tell me please! Is it SCAM Huh Grin

Lol...people are so early to call a project scam if there is a slight delay with no update/development news coming from the team. If you are here for making at 5x.10x..20x and that too at the start of the project..then you shouldn't be here in the first place.
Pages: « 1 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 [242] 243 244 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: