Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:42:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn more BTC??  (Read 7873 times)
fer3219

Activity: 191
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 01:19:12 PM

faucets with huge amount of referrals are ok  but if you don't have the resources to get referrals  it's a waste of time .
Maybe you can try on dice  games  or betting e-sports .
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 01:22:11 PM

a lot of click site that give btc earning opportunity.
Maybe your point is the faucet, correct?
The income from the faucet is not the best way to earn more bitcoin, because that will only spend a lot of time but not earn a good income. You can earn bitcoin from trading and you can earn more bitcoin by investing etc.
BennyT

Activity: 259
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 02:27:49 PM

Just join in signature campaign

How do you do that?
kuryadi

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Buglab.io

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:11:56 PM

I never know if you like the faucet to get bitcoin. I think you should stop .. that way make you waste your time with useless. If you mwngenal this forum you should start looking for bitcoin from this forum. You will get bitcoin in a short time.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Gunawan82

Activity: 336
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:28:12 PM

By following the bounty hunter I get bitcoin, to add btc I try investing in trading that makes getting rich quick Grin
Aztek

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:44:59 PM

Firstly, wouldn't recommend farming faucets, they pay barely anything and they aren't worth the time.
Here are some ways to earn Bitcoin that pays more and are less time consuming:
-Level up your account and then enroll in signature campaigns, if you find a good one you could earn up to 0.03 a week, which is better than farming faucets.
- Freelance, for example, write 1000 words for 10 dollars in bitcoin.
- Offer your skills.
Time is really precious specially if you want to used it to earn. Just like money you should consider on investing time on your way of earning. If you want to earn more you should also need to invest more time and used time as you are using the most out of it. In other word do not waste opportunities and chances on the way you earn. It is much better if you are going to start early on trading and investing while you are doing signature campaign that is good for educating more.
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:51:51 PM

Bitcoin never give us easy way, we could use our skills to earn bitcoin and then bitcoin help us. But i think you are choosing difficult ways to earn the bitcoin. If you choose easy way, like buy bitcoin in a cheap price and sell them in a high price then i hope so you could earn bitcoin in a easiest way. But i suggest you, left the faucets because it is hard working work and in it you could waste your time and in the end you earn few satoshi.
Larva14

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:03:25 PM

I have been earning BTC through different claiming faucets like BTC clicks, Freebitcoin, Bonus bitcoin, adBTC, Moonbitcoin, Fieldbitcoins with no referrals for about 4 months now. It is so hard. Can someone tell me how can I earn more??   Huh Huh
As of now there many ways to earn more bitcoin but it takes time to wait like in bitcoin faucets and mining. In addition to that, you can also bitcoin by just joining in signature campaign in bitcoin forum. If you really want to gain a huge amount of bitcoin try to do trading and I think trading is one of the best source of bitcoin.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:43:32 PM

Bitcoin never give us easy way, we could use our skills to earn bitcoin and then bitcoin help us. But i think you are choosing difficult ways to earn the bitcoin. If you choose easy way, like buy bitcoin in a cheap price and sell them in a high price then i hope so you could earn bitcoin in a easiest way. But i suggest you, left the faucets because it is hard working work and in it you could waste your time and in the end you earn few satoshi.

It's possible to earn Bitcoins in easy-intermediary-hard ways, anyone can start earning it, since the illiterate to the master. But the earnings are proportional to the task difficulty. Faucets are too simple, so the rewards are low. Design, programming tasks are hard, but the rewards will be much higher. For those who doesn't have alternative and don't have skills the only thing they can do is to claim the easy way... Better than nothing anyway and at least they are growing their money on long term if they store their earned Bitcoins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
micher143

Activity: 798

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:02:27 PM

To get or earn more bitcoin you need to learn more so you can have a larger area of ideas and knowledge that you will use in making new decisions that can boost your progress in earning bitcoin because in this generation or even in the past generations, the only thing that you can fully depend is from yourself so you need to invest to yourself if you want to get better or best results.
There is actually many ways for us to earn bitcoin nowadays but for us to have a stable earning we should need to continue developing ourselves and continue on educating our mind on the system of bitcoin. Where its price and its value is still developing now sign for more reason for us to do our best to find ways on earning bitcoin. And it is specifically on the aspect of trading and investment where it is the most effecting way to earn more and to have profit using bitcoin.
mrfreezeh

Activity: 348

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:14:45 PM

I have been earning BTC through different claiming faucets like BTC clicks, Freebitcoin, Bonus bitcoin, adBTC, Moonbitcoin, Fieldbitcoins with no referrals for about 4 months now. It is so hard. Can someone tell me how can I earn more??   Huh Huh
faucets is not way to earn BTC, Only used to try! Exchange and buy with $usd
Other way in bitcointalk
LOL, I don't think still have people want earning Bitcoin with faucet, this is the worst type earning Bitcoin earning in present, find par-time job in outside still better it. If you really want become to people make money online, you should learn how to earn Bitcoin on Bitcointalk Forum, you can ask this issue on board beginner & helps.
Aqueels (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:36:21 PM

Thank you all so much for taking your time to reply to my post. I will learn from all that you have said ((except gambling..I will lost everthing for sure if i try gambling. I don't know how to gamble for the life of me.. Grin Grin )) Thanks for all of your advise..  Smiley Cheesy
Vikingr

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 10:08:26 PM

Don’t waste time at faucet sites. If you want to earn btc from faucet, it takes a long time. It's hard work with no referrals.
You can translate ICO coin to earn more BTC.
Exactly wasting time on faucet go for investment in bitcoin because it will be better to have more money because faucet is time wasting you can lose all the time because there robots are very fast it will not let you win so i would like to say that don't go for that trading and investment is the best place instead doing that so go for business not for losing.
bitbob82

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 10:42:46 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2017, 05:45:21 AM by bitbob82

Don’t waste time at faucet sites. If you want to earn btc from faucet, it takes a long time. It's hard work with no referrals.
You can translate ICO coin to earn more BTC.
Exactly wasting time on faucet go for investment in bitcoin because it will be better to have more money because faucet is time wasting you can lose all the time because there robots are very fast it will not let you win so i would like to say that don't go for that trading and investment is the best place instead doing that so go for business not for losing.
i think now there are a lot of so good opportunities of making money therefore people now do not want to wast the time by earning bitcoin through faucets. i think if a person do not have any money to invest then he can even earn bitcoin from this forum by joining a signature campaign.
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:34:19 PM

faucets is not way to earn BTC, Only used to try! Exchange and buy with $usd
Other way in bitcointalk
I noticed that this question is being frequently asked by newcomers, there's a thread here in this forum, the beginners and help, where you will understand things further in this forum but since you already ask it, i will answer your question. There are several ways to earn bitcoin here in this forum such as joining signature and bounty campaigns where you can locate them at the service section, there are also contest here like signature making contest which requires skill and experience in writing BBCodes, prizes in those contest are certainly big so you might as well try it. You can also earn bitcoin outside of this forum and it is trading. In trading you must have a capital in order to invest or buy altcoins however, i can't advice you to do trading right after reading this since you still have to learn more about how things works in cryptocurrency and you might just lose your money if you try trading right away without researching or anything.

richminded

Merit: 268

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 04:32:50 AM

By following the bounty hunter I get bitcoin, to add btc I try investing in trading that makes getting rich quick Grin

I do this also, i look for bounties which gives me some btc and i do trading so i can make a lot of btc. Its easy to earn bitcoin you just need to know how and where to get btc. Theres a lot of opportunity out there with bitcoin, try to look for it, and work for it.
annbagira

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:17:03 AM

I do this also, i look for bounties which gives me some btc and i do trading so i can make a lot of btc. Its easy to earn bitcoin you just need to know how and where to get btc. Theres a lot of opportunity out there with bitcoin, try to look for it, and work for it.
Hello, give please an advice where I can make microinvestment in different cryptocurrencys, thank you.
Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:21:16 AM

your in a right place to ask here because there are so many to earn here. those are signature campaigning and social media campaigning where you need to promote their website or their crypto currency in exchange of their bounty and also you can do trading but you need funds to start in trading

flag39

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:31:30 AM

I agree with all said so far, I used to earn some coins with faucets mostly doge coins and when I was about to exchange for BTC, I sent them to cryptsy exh. well you can imagine the rest 170 k doge collected literally one by one, lost.
sudip76

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:18:38 PM

Now a days free bitcoin earn not easy its very hard task. i think you need more learn about bitcoin and start trading
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: