Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:57:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn more BTC??  (Read 7869 times)
Aqueels (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 09:19:00 AM

I have been earning BTC through different claiming faucets like BTC clicks, Freebitcoin, Bonus bitcoin, adBTC, Moonbitcoin, Fieldbitcoins with no referrals for about 4 months now. It is so hard. Can someone tell me how can I earn more??   Huh Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Uchee

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 10:49:29 AM

spend some time time on this forum and you will definitely learn how to do that. you could join signature campaigns,mainly for jnr members and above or you could join one of those alt coin bounty hunting. I have to ask though,in the 4months you have been using faucets how much have u earned?, because I know faucet claims can be very frustrating.
amandavsc

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:00:39 AM

Faucet is a waste of time
makulo123

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:07:11 AM

I have been earning BTC through different claiming faucets like BTC clicks, Freebitcoin, Bonus bitcoin, adBTC, Moonbitcoin, Fieldbitcoins with no referrals for about 4 months now. It is so hard. Can someone tell me how can I earn more??   Huh Huh

Don't do faucets or staff like "free bitcoins", they are total waste of time... Try bounties, here on bitcointalk, they are really profiting when you know what bounties to join. After that you can liquidate your new coins assets into BTC on exchanges and earn a really good profit after that.
jorneyflair

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:39:21 AM

Firstly, wouldn't recommend farming faucets, they pay barely anything and they aren't worth the time.
Here are some ways to earn Bitcoin that pays more and are less time consuming:
-Level up your account and then enroll in signature campaigns, if you find a good one you could earn up to 0.03 a week, which is better than farming faucets.
- Freelance, for example, write 1000 words for 10 dollars in bitcoin.
- Offer your skills.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:43:36 AM

To get or earn more bitcoin you need to learn more so you can have a larger area of ideas and knowledge that you will use in making new decisions that can boost your progress in earning bitcoin because in this generation or even in the past generations, the only thing that you can fully depend is from yourself so you need to invest to yourself if you want to get better or best results.
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:49:52 AM

You can get it here, by following some bounty, like a signature campaign, but at least you should have an account with jr members.
In my opinion this way more effective to get BTC, faucet just wasting time because we only get some satoshi only.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:50:01 AM

Try to read and stay more on this forums. Join bounty campaigns, In this way they will pay you coins. I started that way. Next thing is try to build your'e own mining rig, You can research that in google. Its the best way to earn coins passively. Also try trading but it takes time to earn profit depends on how good is your analyzation, For now try joining campaigns.

Catswold

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:50:37 AM

There are many similar threads in this section so I think you should spend some time in reading those posts and it will give you an clear idea of how to earn more bitcoins and what are the different methods of earning bitcoins.
Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:16:35 PM

You should have posting here instead of trying faucets, communicate with others and learn while you still can't join any campaigns, or go over altcoin bounties and advertise some projects then after getting it sell it with btc. For someone that doesn't have a capital, campaigns and bounties are the best option to earn some decent amount.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

Scorpion

Activity: 887
Merit: 516

Bitcoin OG

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:19:32 PM

My favorite ways to earn Bitcoin (or other crypto) are posting on Steemit, curating on Steemit, cloud mining, referring others to cloud mining, bounty campaigns and other promotions and doing social media services. It's really easy to earn Bitcoin these days, in fact, many people do it as a full-time job.

BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:21:42 PM

I abandoned faucets long time ago, it's pure waist of time for no result. Trading is the most profitable but also risky and it takes time and knowledge, also some starting capital. Maybe would be the best if you have some knowledge and ideas that people need so you can offer your services for bitcoin. You can also start here on forum and make some reputation.

malaj
fanbeila

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:34:19 PM

I think that you would have earned only a little in faucet sites.Just join in a signature campaign,wear their signature in your profile,post and start earning.Since you are a newbie,you might not find many signature campaigns accepting.So just continue to post and soon you will be promoted to junior member.From then,you could start earning bitcoins.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hitlab

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:40:23 PM

As bitcoin goes up higher in price there won't be "free" ways to get it anymore. You will need to treat it more like a job and work to get it, such as saving a percentage of your salary to buy bitcoin every month.
Anwar22

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:46:00 PM

Now a days earning BTC is not easy.in this respect hold or invest is best but invest system is risk for new user.
Klausi

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:51:42 PM

As bitcoin goes up higher in price there won't be "free" ways to get it anymore. You will need to treat it more like a job and work to get it, such as saving a percentage of your salary to buy bitcoin every month.
I agree on that,actually nowadays I feel like I'm working online job at home or kinda networking but it goes well so far. I treat bitcoin as my baby and it's so delicate to handle. However, I find it more interesting and challenging at the same time. In earning more btc, I should join many campaigns,twitter, or other social medias that are related or link to btc. So that I could get more or earn my btc.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
daxiake

Activity: 688

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 01:22:24 PM

There are many campaigns that can give you good amount of bitcoins so you can choose that campaign that will pay you highest amount of bitcoins and to have higher income you should invest some money in trading as it can give you better results in compare to signature campaign.
pathapoddo

Activity: 448

CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 01:35:15 PM

you can learn from bitcoin form..or in this forum.you can also try google.you can also join singeture campaign for more learning.best of luck.

⎔ CRYPTOCITIZEN ┇ RULE & EARN 【 $CCASH 】
MMO RPG METAVERSE ON BSC ┇ FIGHT  • •  DRAG RACE  • •  EARN
➥ TELEGRAM ➥ TWITTER ➥ TWITCH ➥ WEBSITE  • • 【 WEBSITE 】
wellsontheja

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 01:42:02 PM

Faucet is old way and not recomended if you can get any referrals
If you know you can earn much bitcoin than faucet in this community just increase your level and join to a signature campaign or bounty campaign more higher your level here it's mean much more you can earn.
gidaahmad

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 01:42:36 PM

I suggest that you raise your Bitcointalk account rank. Then, try to follow the Bounty Campaign. Well this is where you can get Bitcoin and Altcoin for free.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: