Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:11:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn more BTC??  (Read 7867 times)
CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 01:44:07 PM

I have been earning BTC through different claiming faucets like BTC clicks, Freebitcoin, Bonus bitcoin, adBTC, Moonbitcoin, Fieldbitcoins with no referrals for about 4 months now. It is so hard. Can someone tell me how can I earn more??   Huh Huh
Wow  Shocked search bitcoins on faucets websites is waste your time because you will get a little amount of bitcoins, to earn bitcoins in my opinions trading altcoins is good for you, you can use small amount of capital on trading altcoins (0.01BTC to trade altcoins will be enough) but it will be difficult too because you must can get active profit from trading altcoins, i suggest to trade altcoins with long term strategy, you can use candle  daily or weekly to make prediction of price on trading activity.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 01:47:24 PM

I have been earning BTC through different claiming faucets like BTC clicks, Freebitcoin, Bonus bitcoin, adBTC, Moonbitcoin, Fieldbitcoins with no referrals for about 4 months now. It is so hard. Can someone tell me how can I earn more??   Huh Huh
You are just wasting your time doing faucets. Could have utilized your time doing something better. Try selling your skills for bitcoins. State your services and accept bitcoin as payment. Buying bitcoin is another option.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
coinluisa

Activity: 626
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:06:46 PM

Don't do faucets or staff like "free bitcoins", they are total waste of time... Try bounties, here on bitcointalk, they are really profiting when you know what bounties to join. After that you can liquidate your new coins assets into BTC on exchanges and earn a really good profit after that.
I agree because faucets give you small earnings and too long of days before you get the payment. So do the advice of some people here join the bounties and you will get big profit.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:15:27 PM

To earn significant amount of bitcoin you should offer your service for bitcoin. Just learn some usefull skills and offer those skills for bitcoin either in this forum or in freelancing sites like xbtfreelancer.

Some of the skills that are in high demand are website/ico site development, graphic design, logo making, signature code making etc.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:28:15 PM

If you want to earn more and higher amount of bitcoins then you should invest your money in trading as that is the only way which can give you best income in short time and it is also far better then gambling where you will loose your money most of the times.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
Rishabh riyz

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:46:30 PM

well if you want to really earn some bitcoins then you should stop thinking of saving bitcoins in wallets instead go for investments in different assets that would not be used today but would surely be profitable in future
you should start posting some good quality posts so that you would get accepted in a good campaign and be consistent their
saving btc would not help you make more btc the profit is not just yours it's everyone's who is having btc in their wallets so technically it is not more
you can also make some real profit by the fluctuating value
an experience person with good trading skills would always go for profit in trading and it is actually a good way to earn profit
faucets , according to me are waste of time , they consume a lot of time by showing adds and in return we get very low BTC
you can also go for gambling to make BTC if you have the courage to lose BTC and obviously a great luck 
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:57:19 PM

You can make more bitcoin by just joining in signature campaign in bitcoin forum and it is very effective. In addition to that, you can also do trading and it will help you to make more bitcoin because trading is one the best sources of bitcoin. Lastly, you can get some bitcoin in bitcoin faucet but it takes time to wait.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:58:34 PM

You can make more bitcoin by just joining in signature campaign in bitcoin forum and it is very effective. In addition to that, you can also do trading and it will help you to make more bitcoin because trading is one the best sources of bitcoin. Lastly, you can get some bitcoin in bitcoin faucet but it takes time to wait.

you can earn more btc's by investing in fenomenal ICO's with great idea and realisation in 2-3-5 years and make win-win situation    Profit with ICO coin, ETH price and BTC price  so it's 3x win to the moon  Cool
affandi

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:00:08 PM

This became one of my experiences, initially getting to know bitcoin and figuring out how to get bitcoin, a google search took me to the tap of the site, the result was not satisfactory. And for now, seeing the high bitcoin price certainly produces less income from the tap, and I think it will only waste time. If you want, in this bitcointalk forum there are so many ICO altcoins that always give rewards to each participant in doing their job. Can through social media like facebook and twitter, or maybe create a blog, and there are other options such as signature campaign, but it seems hard to find because your Bitcointalk ID is still Newbie. And after receiving payment, you can redeem altcoin with bitcoin in the available exchanges.
Heyyyrenz

Activity: 308
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:04:40 PM

Sorry to say bro but you wasted your 4 months in just a little satoshis, if you invested your 4 months here in the bitcointalk forum maybe you're a full member now or higher and now earning 0.01-0.02 per week. So there are many ways here in order for you to earn MORE not just a bit of satoshis.

1. Signature Campaigns
2. Bounty Campaigns
3. Social Media Campaigns
4. Service (Depends of you have skill like photoshop etc.)
5. Trading
6. Gambling (RISKY and NOT recommended)

This is my list in where do i get most of my bitcoins, i would suggest that you should stop wasting your time on faucets because it's not worth it to waste your time for just littles sats.
masterwakokok7

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:11:55 PM

I think I've seen 2-3 threads already, With the same topic. Try to spend time here at forum and read stuffs.

To answer your question:
1. Earn by way faucets, Though some of the faucets are just a waste of time and are ponzi or scam.
2. Offer your services, If you have such experience in Programming, Web developing, and etc. (if you are to offer your services in return of bitcoin)
-Post it at Marketplace>Services
-Be precise
-Show your portfolio
-Practical Price
3. Join Bounty campaigns (Twitter, FB, Linkedn, Telegram, Slack and etc.).
4. Join Signature Campaigns - There're a lot of signature campaigns are still up. Though, the minimum requirement to join and to be accepted is:
-At least Jr. Member *Though some campaigns accepts newbie*
-Constructive Poster (Your post must contain 75 characters *depends on the campaign manager*, on point and on topic, Must be in English, and etc.)
-Tip, refrain from doing a post bursting. That can result of you getting banned.
5. Trading
6. Investing
7. Last but not the least is Gambling.  

Like what I've said, try to spend time here. Since almost all of your question is already answered by the community. Also, do some research. It's for your own benefit, Google is our friend here try to use it.

rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:14:01 PM

I think I've seen 2-3 threads already, With the same topic. Try to spend time here at forum and read stuffs.

To answer your question:
1. Earn by way faucets, Though some of the faucets are just a waste of time and are ponzi or scam.
2. Offer your services, If you have such experience in Programming, Web developing, and etc. (if you are to offer your services in return of bitcoin)
-Post it at Marketplace>Services
-Be precise
-Show your portfolio
-Practical Price
3. Join Bounty campaigns (Twitter, FB, Linkedn, Telegram, Slack and etc.).
4. Join Signature Campaigns - There're a lot of signature campaigns are still up. Though, the minimum requirement to join and to be accepted is:
-At least Jr. Member *Though some campaigns accepts newbie*
-Constructive Poster (Your post must contain 75 characters *depends on the campaign manager*, on point and on topic, Must be in English, and etc.)
-Tip, refrain from doing a post bursting. That can result of you getting banned.
5. Trading
6. Investing
7. Last but not the least is Gambling.  

Like what I've said, try to spend time here. Since almost all of your question is already answered by the community. Also, do some research. It's for your own benefit, Google is our friend here try to use it.

Great information mate and I am sure this information will definitely help OP in knowing various methods of earning bitcoins and depending on his skills he can choose the best method that fits him and start earning bitcoins without wasting any time.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
ClvrGmr

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 03:26:47 PM

Well there are several ways on earning more btc but accept the fact that "earning more means working more" because at this point of time you cannot earn a lot with ease, it sound like begging for btc. Further more these are the things worth working for:

Signature campaigns - depends on your rank, recommended for jr members and up. For newbies there are few but lower chances of participating.
Gambling - high and low earnings depends on luck, high risk losing more than earning more
Other jobs - if you have such skills you can offer it and make them pay for your service.

There maybe some more but the bottom line is to exert more effort and passion to earn more and be happy at the same time Smiley
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 03:47:32 PM

Yes, it is hard where you are earning through faucets and do some short work.
I suggest you should work on bitcointalk.
It is easy and sure way where you can earn mustily. When you rank will be changed then your earning will be grow.
And later on you can start trading and i also suggest you, that do gambling, it is also easy field to earn bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
marseille

Activity: 938

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:49:36 PM

It is easy and sure way where you can earn mustily. When you rank will be changed then your earning will be grow.
And later on you can start trading and i also suggest you, that do gambling, it is also easy field to earn bitcoin.

Never recommend gambling to a newbie as he will surely loose everything in it and he will start blaming bitcoin for that and it will also create an negative impression of bitcoins in his mind and may be he will prefer not to continue with bitcoin anymore.
FasTroy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:51:24 PM

If you want to earn more and higher amount of bitcoins then you should invest your money in trading as that is the only way which can give you best income in short time and it is also far better then gambling where you will loose your money most of the times.
You are right, that trading is a good domain to invest, because it's too profitable for people who learn how to trade, but It's not the only way to earn some bitcoin as you said. There is plenty of ways to earn it, but just you need to have some skills, but when we talk about gambling, I don't consider it like a good source to invest, because it's too risky. I advice people to avoid this kind of making profit.

safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:01:31 PM

My advice is better for you to increase your account to a higher level, to at least be a Jr. member and this way better than on a faucet, because you can get more bitcoin, don't forget you can also join the twitter and facebook campaign to get additional bitcoin.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Heartilly

Activity: 697
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:07:11 PM

Faucets will cause you so much time before you can earn much. Since you are already on this forum, why not start reading the thread for beginners? It will surely help you a lot. You will gain more knowledge on how to earn Bitcoin in the easiest way and how to earn more.  Wink
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:37:10 PM

I have been earning BTC through different claiming faucets like BTC clicks, Freebitcoin, Bonus bitcoin, adBTC, Moonbitcoin, Fieldbitcoins with no referrals for about 4 months now. It is so hard. Can someone tell me how can I earn more??   Huh Huh

Never recommend gambling to a newbie as he will surely loose everything in it and he will start blaming bitcoin for that and it will also create an negative impression of bitcoins in his mind and may be he will prefer not to continue with bitcoin anymore.
Yeah, this is the situation in first time when I know Bitcoin haha. I remember in that time very worry about the future of Bitcoin because I can't find other ways can earning Bitcoin except gambling. So, after loss some money in gambling, I forgot it in long time and very regret because in that time I don't try seach more knowledge about Bitcoin earning!
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:33:32 PM

The problem is not everyone has time and likes to trade, they consider trading the same as gambling, I think there is a better and simpler thing is joining ICO.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: