Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:34:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn more BTC??  (Read 7873 times)
bentong talong

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:50:27 PM

I have been earning BTC through different claiming faucets like BTC clicks, Freebitcoin, Bonus bitcoin, adBTC, Moonbitcoin, Fieldbitcoins with no referrals for about 4 months now. It is so hard. Can someone tell me how can I earn more??   Huh Huh
You can depend with those faucets but still working on things like signature campaigns are still the ones that can bring you more money. You can try trading and mining as long as you know how to do it properly. You can give Weekly Campaigns a try wherein you will recieve great profits weekly but still you should be disciplined with your postings because weekly campaigns usually requires a bit more posts compared to signature campaigns.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:52:01 PM

Spend your time in this forum and join in the bounty campaigns. Joining bounty campaigns is more more profitable than doing faucets. Find a good bounty campaign and join with them but first, boost your rank in order to join with the bounty campaigns.
Money make money if you want to earn more bitcoin so you need to invest in bitcoin as much as you can because bitcoin is the only currency which can make your money double and I’m also doing it I buy biotin when the price is low and when the price go high then I sell bitcoins and then I buy some more bitcoin and it’s very easy for me.
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:58:47 PM

join in airdrop so you can receive coins and when the coin is on the exchamge you can trade it and earn btc or dollars you can also try short day trading but that is very risky specially if you are newbie in trading. you may lost your money if you are not careful in trading
alkiw21

Activity: 344

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:25:05 PM

many ways to get bitcoin. you can trade if you want to get the daily bitcoin. and try to invest in ico project. and also you can follow airdrop. maybe that's it.
metenjean

Activity: 854
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:37:58 PM

I have been earning BTC through different claiming faucets like BTC clicks, Freebitcoin, Bonus bitcoin, adBTC, Moonbitcoin, Fieldbitcoins with no referrals for about 4 months now. It is so hard. Can someone tell me how can I earn more??   Huh Huh
Dont think free money can work for everyone even though some call it as a work but if you really want to try some free money then i suggested you do some airdrop, these days there are lots of airdrop and sometimes it even generate better opportunities then most bounty coin and if you got some spare cash to invest for then i suggest you do your research for some ICOs, there are tons of them out there and some might even worth your money and your time  Grin
sneeze11

Activity: 347

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:52:45 PM

I agree and also earn bitcoin through different faucets just like you I earn also in Freebitcoin, Bonusbitcoin, adBTC, Moonbitcoin, and Fieldbitcoins. I also earn bitcoins by joining in signature campaigns, trade my tokens on trading sites, investing in bitcoin related businesses, playing gambling but too risky, mine in mining sites. And that's how I earn all my bitcoins.
wellsontheja

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:55:44 PM

You can so that by trade just buy at low prices and sell at high prices always do that repeteadly and you'll get profit everyday and your assets value will growth everyday.
crustez00

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:14:22 PM

i suggest you should grow your account in this forum, that way you can earn some change easily than faucet Smiley offer some bounty campaign your service about something, project success, u got the reward, u can decide what will you do with that reward  Smiley

francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:39:52 PM

You must also join different bounties here at the forum you can earn not only bitcoin but also token that you can sell later to eth or btc. Try to level up your rank so that you can join signature campaign in this forum. But first you must read this before you join any campaign https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1684035.0.

MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:08:41 PM

Free stuff generally bring you nowhere besides sig campaigns. So you can forget about HYIPs, doublers, faucets and similar shit.

If you can spend some money, then you have much better chance to earn BTC.

I suggest you try with PoS, DMD Diamond is my primarily choice, as you can see from my signature.

Let me know if you need any help.
I start earning bitcoin when i join in some signature campaign,much better if you have many account and level up your rank, then  keep what you've earn in campaign and hold it for long time, so now if you have more of it, invest in some cryptocurrency and you will see the result of your waiting, you should have time and patience.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
mosaicpropose

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:14:00 PM

Signature campaigns might help.
adjudicator

Activity: 281

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:16:49 PM

I joined some signature campaign in which they pay me because I advertising their corporations. Investing is a good choice to but you have the power to choose.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
patimahsunda

Activity: 323

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:25:34 PM

If you should read and study this forum first. then increase your activity so that you rise up then can follow the signature campaign and other bounty.
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:39:11 AM

For earning more BTC, either you create your advertising website, make it more popular and get money via advertisement, simply..
you can follow several campaigns, provide bitcoin services as payment, buy bitcoin as an investment and many more campaigns you should follow such as fb campaign, twitter campaign, telegram and others.

NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:05:19 AM

Faucet is a waste of time
you do not have to worry because there are many ways to get bitcoin such as join some campaigns, mining as well as providing bitcoin service as payment.

pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:13:03 AM

I am working hard for earn more BTC.Earn of BTC there are many ways.I should do many signature campaing.

glanmarc

Activity: 94

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:26:13 AM

There are many bitcoin sites that you can earn free bitcoin. like Bonus Bitcoin, Bitfun, and moon bitcoin, They are high paying satoshi.
AntonioE

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:46:01 AM

Don't leave your faucets behind. Continue doing them, in freebitcoin alone i made 2 btc, because there's 4.08% annual interest. I started 2014 so there's no question how I reached that far. Also there are too many features in freebitcoin you might don't know yet. I just give you a tip redeem your reward points and save lots of reward points so you can activate 1000% freebitcoin in 24 hours. Nowadays the reward is too low like 31 satoshi currently. so don't doing them it will help you in time of need.
newlone

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:44:02 AM

Why do not you think of working hard to increase your current rank to a member or higher. You can become a bounty hunter and you can earn more bitcoin than faucets.
binting

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:14:25 AM

I suggest that you raise your Bitcointalk account rank. Then, try to follow the Bounty Campaign. Well this is where you can get Bitcoin and Altcoin for free.
How did the Coalition BTC earn? because I can inform sapag easily but I don't I know how, how did earn coalition of BTC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: