Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:07:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 194 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CND] Cindicator - Hybrid Intelligence for Financial Markets - September 12  (Read 137104 times)
mylabs01

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:58:38 AM

I see that everyone is focused on CND price, maybe that's the reason for a dump from 0.025$ to 0.014$. We should focus on the development, cindicator app, predictions and AI, crowd forecasting etc. Price is not the only thing.

People have to understand this is not for day trader the team is still developing the features of this project. Who are long term investors they don't care about the price in short term I believe in long term this will grow rapidly and it is worth to keep patience.

you are very correct. looking at CND itself, this is not a pump and dump coin, this is for long term investment. and we need to focus now on the development and not to what is the price as of this moment.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
H
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:01:33 AM

I see that everyone is focused on CND price, maybe that's the reason for a dump from 0.025$ to 0.014$. We should focus on the development, cindicator app, predictions and AI, crowd forecasting etc. Price is not the only thing.

People have to understand this is not for day trader the team is still developing the features of this project. Who are long term investors they don't care about the price in short term I believe in long term this will grow rapidly and it is worth to keep patience.

you are very correct. looking at CND itself, this is not a pump and dump coin, this is for long term investment. and we need to focus now on the development and not to what is the price as of this moment.

Yes, CND is a long terms project we cannot justify the coin within days of listing and even the team still, didn't announce about the Bigger exchange. In this month they are going to give some big update in terms of the developments.
C0smetic

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:10:07 PM

Hi,I entered my e-mail to join up however i haven't received any email messages? How long will it require me so that you can make an application for the whitelist?
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:28:29 PM

Yes, CND is a long terms project we cannot justify the coin within days of listing and even the team still, didn't announce about the Bigger exchange. In this month they are going to give some big update in terms of the developments.
Having a good updates then a good exchange is good CND doesn't needs more exchange what it needs is the total purpose of the token just like you said not a pump and dump coin.

OnTheMoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:44:00 PM

Having a good updates then a good exchange is good CND doesn't needs more exchange what it needs is the total purpose of the token just like you said not a pump and dump coin.

With the development of the Cindicator and adding token to the major exchanges we will seea good rising and popularisation of the platform. People need to see a results of dev team work, exchanges and token promotion.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
SNS

Activity: 516
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:59:59 PM

Just received an update about arbitrage bot
This bot will soon be updated to version 2.0. New features include:
- monitoring of 10 exchanges: Poloniex, Kraken, Okcoin, Gemini, Bitstamp, Bittrex, Bitfinex, GDAX, Binance, and BTCC;
- 8 pairs support: BCH/USD, BTC/USD, DASH/USD, ETH/USD, LTC/USD, NEO/USD, XMR/USD, XRP/USD;
- tracking of price drops and surges for a specified threshold. You can specify multiple thresholds for all supported pairs;
- displaying a list of prices on all supported exchanges for any given pair. Lists are sorted by price from lowest to highest.

Starting from this update, the bot will only be available to CND-token holders with at least 1.000.000 CND tokens on their ETH wallet. Usage of the bot will continue to be free.
delpiero10

Activity: 270
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:30:55 PM

Sorry?
Was an investor from the start and as thanks for being that can only use the bot when I have 1,000,000 tokens.
Anyone seeing something wrong with this?

So I invested 4 ETH, but that wasn't enough need to invest more than 10 times in order to make use of the token I backup.
WEIRD!

So basically all people from tier4 are out and can't use bot
SNS

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:35:55 PM

Sorry?
Was an investor from the start and as thanks for being that can only use the bot when I have 1,000,000 tokens.

So I invested 4 ETH, but that wasn't enough need to invest more than 10 times in order to make use of the token I backup.
WEIRD!

Now it is 15000 dollars. On the one hand it is too much for a small investor, but on the other hand, the more people use a bot, the less profit it will bring
lovenlifelarge

Activity: 676
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:28:28 PM

this project has a long way to grow. the project was intended for crowd indication of market, but themselves dont want to get listed in any exchange, how absurd is that? If they want the project to grow, they better develop not only their product but as well as what investors want.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██▀                            ▀██
██▀    ███████        ███████    ▀██
▄██   ██████████████  ██████████   ██▄
██     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄███████▄▄     ██
██     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███████▀▀▀     ██
██         ███████  ███████         ██
██         ▀██████████████▀         ██
▀██         ▀████████████▀         ██▀
██▄         ████████████         ▄██
██▄         ██████████         ▄██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
    ███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
    ████████████████████▄
██                ████▄
██                ██████▄
██                ████████▄
██                ██████████▄
██                ████████████
██                ██        ██
██                ████████████
██                ██        ██
██████████████████████████████
██                          ██
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:19:52 PM

Sorry?

WEIRD!

Now it is 15000 dollars. On the one hand it is too much for a small investor, but on the other hand, the more people use a bot, the less profit it will bring

I think that was the point for finding the right price. Keep it affordable for many but do not make it affordable for everyone. What is the point for an arbitrage bot available for everyone. Also I dont like the missing inclusion of Etherdelta as this is a market with lower volumes. In general I would like the bot to include more markets with lower volumes as this makes successful and quick arbitrage more likely.
SNS

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:23:44 PM

Lots of interesting news today. It was in weekly news letter:

We are currently running private community test of our Telegram Arbitrage Bot 2.0. In the following days, we will release it! This product will be available exclusively for CND token holders: all users will need to have a certain amount of CND on their ETH-address to use the bot, though it is not required to spend the tokens.
Cindicator Crowd Forecasting Web-platform (Beta version) is also very close to the launch. We have been running team tests since last week, and we are planning to run a community test and launch the platform publicly within next days. We hope that the platform will significantly improve your forecasting experience.
The first analytical products are almost ready, and we plan to invite our Discord community to test the Beta during this week.
We decided to postpone the deadline for filling out the application form for early analysts: if you are one of them (see this table to check your eligibility) and still haven't filled the form, we kindly ask you to do that by November 26, 23:59 UTC.
nhaila

Activity: 993

Moonbet.io

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 03:43:41 AM

how about this project is still running well long enough to wait for the project to finish are there any barriers to the collection of funds?

.MOONBET.[]]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░        
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[]
> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
chekhbtc

Activity: 58

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:48:02 AM

Cindicator Crowd Forecasting Web-platform (Beta version) is also very close to the launch. We have been running team tests since last week, and we are planning to run a community test and launch the platform publicly within next days. We hope that the platform will significantly improve your forecasting experience.

That is the most promising news for all the investors. Looking forward to it and reaction on the the market.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:49:08 AM

it takes patience to profit in cryptocurrency, but in general almost all altcoin is beneficial if we wait patiently for at least a year, for example is NEO, Dash or Litecoin. I'm sure CND will success.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
chekhbtc

Activity: 58

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:59:20 AM

it takes patience to profit in cryptocurrency, but in general almost all altcoin is beneficial if we wait patiently for at least a year, for example is NEO, Dash or Litecoin. I'm sure CND will success.

It is for sure. But when? I believe CND is such a long-term project as SONM and all the other stuff that is hardly understood by the most part of investors.
wajik-tempe

Activity: 1022

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:12:06 AM

how about this project is still running well long enough to wait for the project to finish are there any barriers to the collection of funds?
it looks like you are not following CND development...they're done in token sales and collect enough funds so we just wait for their product release according to the roadmap they announced yesterday
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:17:49 AM

CND is for long term holders not for the short term. We have to wait until they listed in some of the bigger exchange the price of CND will skyrocket. With the planning they are making in the back ground we can hold the CND even more than 2 years.
Sy
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003

Bounty Detective

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:56:15 AM

CND is for long term holders not for the short term. We have to wait until they listed in some of the bigger exchange the price of CND will skyrocket. With the planning they are making in the back ground we can hold the CND even more than 2 years.

I agree long term holders will benefit the most from the CND. I wish they get listed on BITTREX that will do wonders for the project.

BOUNTY DETECTIVE