Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 07:25:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading sucks, I'll just hold my coins  (Read 25854 times)
Hamphser

Activity: 2436
Merit: 324

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 01:27:00 PM

This is actually your own fault because you did engage to trading without proper preparations on doing it because its not just a simple buy low sell high thing and it does really need knowledge and skills in able to make money out of trading. If you do lose on the first time then better to hold of your coins because it will eventually rise up later on and selling on loss is the most dumb thing to do.Better to hold those and continue to learn up trading and dont give up so early.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
traderethereum

Activity: 2828
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 01:42:50 PM

Yesterday I just lost 1.8k USD, maybe in USA or in West Europe that's doesn't much, but here in my shitty country that's a f* big amount of money. Here the minimum wage is ~ 300 USD / month. So that's like 6 month of work if I cut my bread and water and live on air. Half of my saving were other investments, but anyways... I'm feeling shitty right now. Oh, and I break my laptop. So yeah, that's another - 500 usd.

I though I can trade. Buy low, sell high. Sounds good, doesn't work.

Looking at the charts and candle sticks and watching old bitcoin values, and huge spikes (pump, I saw here how people uses the pump word, daaaamn...) I was... yeah, I can totally do that. I'll just buy when it's low, and sell it when it reaches the top. Well, I was wrong. You can't see the future, otherwise everyone would be a millionaire. That would be true if you would have a delorean from '85 with Emmett Brown and Marty Mcfly and you could f* travel in future and see the PUMPS!!!1

So anyone who will read this message (noobs like me) if you don't have any trading experience, don't do it. There are expert traders who know how this market works, when to buy and when to sell. Don't assume your skills by watching youtube videos and reading "daily indexes and predictions" of how the price will rise or go down by shitty sites. That's just dumb. You don't know what's gonna happen. Maybe a little bit of luck, or I don't know.

So yeah, from now on, I'll just leave the trading area for experts and I will invest in bitcoin by buying every 2 week or monthly and saving into my wallet. And one day (I hope so) the price will rise and I will buy for my self a delorean.

Cheers!

i think its a big money for every one and you make a big mistake. why you think that you can do trading as well than other people? when you decide to trading, at least you need to have a skill or you are trying with small amount first until you can do with good. losing that amount is a big mistake but i hope you can learn from your mistake and you don't repeat the same mistake in future.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:28:37 PM

Yesterday I just lost 1.8k USD, maybe in USA or in West Europe that's doesn't much, but here in my shitty country that's a f* big amount of money. Here the minimum wage is ~ 300 USD / month. So that's like 6 month of work if I cut my bread and water and live on air. Half of my saving were other investments, but anyways... I'm feeling shitty right now. Oh, and I break my laptop. So yeah, that's another - 500 usd.

Looking at the charts and candle sticks and watching old bitcoin values, and huge spikes (pump, I saw here how people uses the pump word, daaaamn...) I was... yeah, I can totally do that. I'll just buy when it's low, and sell it when it reaches the top. Well, I was wrong. You can't see the future, otherwise everyone would be a millionaire. That would be true if you would have a delorean from '85 with Emmett Brown and Marty Mcfly and you could f* travel in future and see the PUMPS!!!1

So anyone who will read this message (noobs like me) if you don't have any trading experience, don't do it. There are expert traders who know how this market works, when to buy and when to sell. Don't assume your skills by watching youtube videos and reading "daily indexes and predictions" of how the price will rise or go down by shitty sites. That's just dumb. You don't know what's gonna happen. Maybe a little bit of luck, or I don't know.

So yeah, from now on, I'll just leave the trading area for experts and I will invest in bitcoin by buying every 2 week or monthly and saving into my wallet. And one day (I hope so) the price will rise and I will buy for my self a delorean.

Cheers!

it is unfortunate you lost at trade.In the world of crypto trading those who can work together will be the king.parable a group of ants against the elephant,When ants attack elephants better join ants than elephants,If buying at a low price and selling when the price is high is tantamount to waiting for the falling star.If you want to trade you must be to wait and see where that is a lot of movement.I'm sure you can successfully, failure is the beginning of success

Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:12:47 PM

This is actually your own fault because you did engage to trading without proper preparations on doing it because its not just a simple buy low sell high thing and it does really need knowledge and skills in able to make money out of trading. If you do lose on the first time then better to hold of your coins because it will eventually rise up later on and selling on loss is the most dumb thing to do.Better to hold those and continue to learn up trading and dont give up so early.
Yes when we do not have proper trading plans, we cannot expect positive results from trading. I guess how gamblers switch over to fun seeking gambling mode, traders also will switch over to long term plans when they find their trading is not good for fetching them profits.
Kemarit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1350

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:24:18 PM

Cheers!

I'm sorry for the very bad experience the first time you get your hands on crypto trading. I also end up losing doing my initial trading activity, but not that big amount though. Yeah for me I considered it a huge amount in my country. I think you already learn your lessons here. It is really hard for beginners to learn the tricks in trading takes years to built a solid experience around this profession. Yes, just try to accumulate bitcoin is smaller portion, this is a method being used by a lot of members here, it will only require you to have more patience and you are going to be happy once you see your bitcoin exponentially grow in the coming months. Goodluck.

.dice9.win.░░░░▄▄█████▄▄
░░▄████▀▀████▄
░█████▀██▀█████
█████▀█████▀█████
█████▄█████▄█████
████▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄████
░████▄▀█▄█▀▄████
░░▀████▄▄████▀
░░░░▀▀█████▀▀
████
░░░░░░█████████

███████

░░░░▄▄█████▄▄░░█████
░░▄████▀▀████▄
░████▀░░░░▀████
████▄▄█▀█▄▄████
██░░███░░░███░░██
████▀▀█▄█▀▀████
░████▄░░░░▄████
░░▀████▄▄████▀
░░░░▀▀█████▀▀
         ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
   ▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▄▀
▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░▄▀
 ▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
COIN FLIP
       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀░█
█░░░▀▀▀▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄▀▀░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▀▀▄▄░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀░░░░▀░░░░░░░▀
DICE
      ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄   ▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
█░░░░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░▄▀▀▀░█░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█▀▀▀▄█░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█▀▀▀▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▀▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
   ▀▄▄░░░░█░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
      ▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀░░░░░░░░▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀
TWO DICE
▄█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀ ░░░▄▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▄░░░░▀█▄
▄▀▀█▄▄▀▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░▀▄░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄█▀▀▄
▄█▀▀█▀▄ ░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░ ▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀█▀▀█▄
▄▀░░░█░░░▀▄░░░░█░░░░░░░░░ █░░░░▄▀░░░█░░░▀▄
█░░▄▀░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░ ▀▄▄▀░░░░░░▀▄░░█
█░▄▀░░░░░▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄░░░░░▀▄░█
█▀░░▄▄▀▀▀░░ ░▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀ ░░░▀▀▀▄▄░░▀█
▀▄▀▀░░░░░░░   ░░▀▀▀▄░░▄▀▀▀░░      ░░░░▀▀▄▀

ETHEROLL
..PLAY NOW..
MiF

Activity: 1316
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:38:57 PM

Cheers!
I am also new in trading but most of the time I would only invest some of my extra money,
And I would just hold it for a long time I just want to see if it would give me some profit in the long run.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817

🪸 NotYourKeys.org 🪸

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:19:47 AM

I also had very bad experiences in the past with cryptocurrency trading. I figured after losing some money that you got to have alot of patience with day trading, which is I figured out that I don't have. I always ended up panic buying at high prices thinking I would miss the train, and panic selling at lower lower prices since I'd think it would go alot lower, which is the complete opposite of "buy low, sell high". So right now I just buy at the price dips, then simply just hold.

If you'd like to try out day trading, use only a small percentage of your crypto. Something like 5% or lower, as you'd most probably lose money in your first trades.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Westfiled

Activity: 271
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:57:55 AM

Do you ever think that holding actually works the same as trading? but you spend less activity? that's the point. holding = trading if you still on the game with these cryptos

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:13:27 AM

Op sorry for your loss but there is a trading principle that you are not following and you should  try to lean how to trade  professionally if you have any hope to successfully. You only need to buy any coins at the lowest price and sell them at the highest price and you will have a multiple coins in your wallet.
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:26:05 AM

Op sorry for your loss but there is a trading principle that you are not following and you should  try to lean how to trade  professionally if you have any hope to successfully. You only need to buy any coins at the lowest price and sell them at the highest price and you will have a multiple coins in your wallet.
In trading there is always a risks it is always to buy at cheaper price and sold it when its already profitable. I just invest my extra funds and hold some coins in my portfolio. And, wait to earn some profit in the long term.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 07:46:19 AM

I have lost my 100% capital in my initial days when I used to make lots of mistakes (I still do but rarely repeat), it's good to see that you are no more trading just for the sake of profits. I have understood one thing that 'trading is not everyone's cup of tea' so if someone is not able to make profits in it then it is better to lower the speed and shift the attention to investing. Yes, there are many opportunities in trading everyday but the risk is high as compared to the long term investing so if we can't afford to take that risk at the moment then investing for the long term is a good solution.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 07:53:09 AM

Its not like that trading sucks its actually how do you manage your trades. Trading is very profitable in long term and if you select right coins to trade then you can be getting big profits. I am doing it since few months and enjoying rewards on altcoin with pump dump groups. If you go to altcoin discussion then you will find many more groups like this and can help get you profits. Try applying your own strategies with own formula and use it again and again to learn more keen trading. That will hrlp really.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 11:02:18 AM

In trading there is always a risks it is always to buy at cheaper price and sold it when its already profitable. I just invest my extra funds and hold some coins in my portfolio. And, wait to earn some profit in the long term.
In my opinion, we should withdraw the funds from trading after take profit. Because the future of Bitcoin in current still not clearly, special the SegWit still processing and not complete 100% until November. So, withdraw to FIAT soon will helps our keep safe profit and not regret if the price of crypto on market dump in next time.

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
aldrian09

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 02:00:26 PM

Trading is not for ever body and its a good choice to to become investor instead of being a trader. So just hold on to your coins and wait for it to skyrocket crypto is just starting to dominate and its just a matter before each and everyone in this world will start using it.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 02:56:33 PM

basic principle that should still be very useful for everybody as time passed by learning from our own mistake will allow us to explore
after this we will look for deeper understanding like reading the chart and looking for more possible cause of things that affect the
value of certain trade that we bought, don't lose hope just continue to learn and find your interest that way you will achieved whatever
you are aiming to succeed.
ochysp

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:24:31 PM

In our survey of crypto trader/investors, we found out that the dominant strategy is buy and hold, the research is still going on,

the final report will be sent next month, if you wish to participate here's the link : https://mourad1bm.typeform.com/to/wvQQyZ
kimkibu

Activity: 561
Merit: 274

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:29:17 PM

sorry for your loss but the  good thing is you noticed before too late..think that way.
wareen
Millionaire
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1001

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:35:18 PM

Trading is not for ever body and its a good choice to to become investor instead of being a trader. So just hold on to your coins and wait for it to skyrocket crypto is just starting to dominate and its just a matter before each and everyone in this world will start using it.
But you need know investor always not have more safe point as trader, because day trader they can moving their base and target or cut loss denpending any situation on market happening. And investor is the type need have patience very well for waiting the price of them holding reach to target.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
.PDATA..
TOKEN..
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:50:06 PM

Cheers!
That was a big mistake before entering the market , Don't rely on the words that you see there are many news and people who believe on it .I would say you need to research more about bitcoins and it is better to hold than to buy low sell high on it it is a big risk unlike the altcoins. I know you don't know what i said but in the future i know you will knew it .
Now if you are spending on bitcoins hold it as much as you can don't bother on the news that you heard or read ,research the the better position for you before doing any steps that may lose again your money.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:52:48 PM

It doesnt suck like anything else it takes 10k hrs to become a pro. Put out or get out. The market is made for noobs to give their money away. Crypto is like the easiest market for noobs to ever trade if your losing money in crypto your def in wrong field.

Safest bet is just do opposite of what you think. I said that 100x and made ppl lots of money that way. Go against everyone else trading.. right now lots of shorts do go long.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: