Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:44:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to invest in something very unique  (Read 6464 times)
hadjloo

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:58:58 AM

I am looking for some very unique blockchain/crypto related project that is in a early stage and wants funding.I have a budget in 5 figures and would like to get partnership in proportion to my investment.
I can choose 5 different projects to invest in or 1 single project to invest all.
Scammers stay away as I will be doing thorough research and documentaion before investing.

I'm looking for an inverstor, and we are in early stages, just take a look at this thread, with complete information

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2855336.0

I wish you invest in this awesome project
schyter

Activity: 385
Merit: 257

Open to any CryptoBusiness idea you have for Ghana

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 01:46:52 PM

Check out GlobalToken.
I don't want it to be said that I shilled so I won't talk about it
Get into the telegram and slack.
Do your research

Ask questions and talk with Dev.

There is an upcoming fork that might transform the project.
You might wanna invest to make the transformation even better and it will go a long way to benefit you.

Work is already ongoing.

GLT is 5th on Github activity according to cryptomiso.com

rxthree

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:20:07 AM

i dont think no coin is more profitable than BTC for a long time investment but there are still some promising coins they have tendency of price rising in future so you can invest in all of these or you can select your best by researching into this.
minthit

Activity: 327
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:24:25 AM

I am looking for some very unique blockchain/crypto related project that is in a early stage and wants funding.I have a budget in 5 figures and would like to get partnership in proportion to my investment.
I can choose 5 different projects to invest in or 1 single project to invest all.
Scammers stay away as I will be doing thorough research and documentaion before investing.
For me, personally, I'm interested in ELF (aelf), and also in CHI (Chimaera).
Matrix3

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:25:02 AM

Today there is a great expansion of the crypto currency, tokens and a variety of different currencies on the market.
We are in the right digital jungle.
It is very difficult to recognize quality and to define itself.
The Daneel project carried by the team and members should help us choose the best solutions tailored to each individual.
Daneel is the personal assistant of tomorrow for the Crypto-Investors, powered by Watson ™ (IBM) and he can help you with a good selection of choices.
I hope success.
rezmo

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:46:14 AM

The best move is to  DANEEL  project, DANEEL is a smart assistant that help investors to manage their investments Daneel will provide you with daily guidance in managing your investments. You will be notified immediately if your investments fluctuate, or if a new piece of information is likely to impact one of your investments Thanks to the API of the exchange platforms compatible with Daneel, you will be able to place immediate purchase and sale orders: you will, therefore, be able to react rapidly to any announcement or an important event that Daneel shares with you this  join  now and get reward

MoneyMotivatesMe

Activity: 96

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:52:58 AM

WANCHAIN would be your ticket not just into the moon but into another galaxy.
rezzag12345

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:31:28 AM

These guy insure crypto hyips. What do you think?
coinsurance.investments
CodeCoinICO

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 05:12:31 AM

Check out World's first decentralized coding service marketplace CodingMarket/CodeCoin here! https://www.codecoinico.com/

Token Sale available on EtherDelta: https://etherdelta.com/#0x9adaba9ffda15e3a043c907d390f645147eb532a-ETH

We are getting listed on IDEX, LIVECOIN and CoinMarketCap within next week, so I expect the price going up soon!

PM me if u are interested and we can discuss about ur shares as early stage investor.
nsiman

Activity: 87

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:02:41 AM

I'll suggest you have to check out RiptideCoin project.....Very amazing project
marozpraz

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:28:20 AM

I Suggest you to keep an eye at Zeepin Tokens. They announce their Galaxy project. It will be unique and thought you'd like it Smiley
And the second one is CryptoKami i hope you'd like them both!
Matrix3

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:47:21 PM

Since January 29th, the ICO "daneel" project has been launched, which is a good opportunity for investment.
I can already buy Token DAN at favorable terms and affordable price.
This is a unique investment opportunity because Daneel is the personal assistant for Crypto-Investors, powered by Watson ™ (IBM).
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 06:53:14 PM

If you want investing in something very unique invest in my token WSPU2

http://u2cloudmining.winspiral.net/wspu2.php

You will never be able to say that it is not unique.

So far it is reserved for airdrop and U2 members.

No members have to buy WSP2 per contact link.

Only later it is possible to trade on EtherDelta.

CryptoBitcoinOfficial

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:23:14 PM

why not CryptoBitcoin
Worldtokenindex

Activity: 74

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:44:52 AM

Hello. If you are looking for a big project for investment we will glad if you  join our team investors.

We are in inicial fase, starting project now.
Our project is a platform Blockchain for exchange zero trading fee and decentralized. We will allow users build own token and trade it instaly. Our platforma will allows create own market as well. Our platform will have social trollbox too.
If you are interested write to me by message. Feel free to conect with us.

Tried personal PM don't work says user didn't setup to accept personal pm from NEWBIE.
ceejay619

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 06:17:40 AM

If still interested in investing in Ideas you can actually invest into innovation projects they are the one who give most profit. Maybe interested in investing in this Idea that I will be implementing soon.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2878042.0
Novo

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 02:10:25 PM

Greetengs!
Our projects WhiteWallet and MultiPassport require funding and we seek for the interested partners and investors.

WhiteWallet is a system of decentralized bank accounts. It monitors the movement of money
through smart contracts, storage and processing of transaction history and supporting documents,
belonging to the client. All this is carried out with the help of blockchain technology. Learn more...

MultiPassport allows you to get completely legal citizenship. Our model is "citizenship by subscription". Instead of a one-time full payment, a person “leases” citizenship on the paid period. Learn more...

If you have any questions or suggestions, write to t.me/MuPass or to private messages.
Our chat - t.me/how2ico
beardybear

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 08:35:17 PM

I have PM-d you. Check, please. Also, I am a peaceful earthman, answer me, please.
xuyuanteng

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:45:46 AM

I heard about some game company are using blockchains in there game, I want to know if it will have a good future
Virtonomics

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 06:26:01 AM

Dear friends!

Virtonomics project introduces its AirDrop program!

AirDrop is a VICoin tokens’ give-away to all comers for their registration.

How to get tokens?

There’s nothing easier! You just need to register in the project Virtonomics, go to the menu tab VICoin and press GAIN MORE. That’s it! You get 5 VIC on your account for absolutely no charge.

How to earn more VICoin?

We offer a unique opportunity for any partner of our project to earn our cryptocurrency without any investment. In order to use it, you just need to post your link in any social networks, blogs or other resources. Each brought crypto-buyer will bring you 10% of their purchase volume during the ICO stage!

After registering on the project, you will be given an access to our promotional materials aimed at attracting new ICO participants, as well as to a simple personal account for your earnings tracking.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: