Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:50:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to invest in something very unique  (Read 6463 times)
Jenni5

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:03:42 AM

You can try out Alluma- http://bit.ly/AllumaAppDownload4
This is an uniquely designed platform that serves as the most advanced cryptocurrency exchange and trading options for the users in the emerging market of Asia. You can also follow us on https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4789065.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Resa02

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:46:53 PM

Hi if you are looking for something very unique project to invest for I would highly recommend to you this amazing project, "swachhcoin"it is a non profit org, that can help us with the worlds common problem nowadays,
Let's recycle our waste into swachhcoin
you heard it right, swachhcoin will be giving incentives to people to use thier waste to earn swachh tokens Smiley let it be waste no more! But more #swachh#tokens let's not complicate life! waste won't be treated as waste anymore.  visit swachhcoin.com to know more Smiley
#Swachhcoin #Cryptocurrency #ICO #Blockchain
nwaafor

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 11:58:01 PM

Hello, hope you find something that will help you actualize your goals if you have not found it yet. We are working on a history-changing project. will be in touch when we seek investors. Goodluck
travelhelperio

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

Helper

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:12:08 PM

I am looking for some very unique blockchain/crypto related project that is in a early stage and wants funding.I have a budget in 5 figures and would like to get partnership in proportion to my investment.
I can choose 5 different projects to invest in or 1 single project to invest all.
Scammers stay away as I will be doing thorough research and documentaion before investing.
Every Project is Unique and when Concept Creator Transform his Creativity in to Words and Pictures he trying his level best to make his project picture best, Now a thing is matter here and that is Investors Inner Feeling.Every Persons has its likes & dislikes so Read concept carefully, visualize his future potential and Bet the Horse.

Travel Helper ● 
Decentralised Freelance platform for Travellers
WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK  ●  ANN THREAD  ●

● Travel Helper ●
▰▰▰▰ Freelancer platform for Travelers ▰▰▰▰
● https://www.travelhelper.io/  ●
travelhelperio

Activity: 56

Helper

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:22:26 PM

One of the major challenges in cryptocurrency is the absence of a real project that would be able to affect lives positively. Especially by owning an offline project that is linked to blockchain. There are many problems that cryptocurrency has generated, more specifically mining with hardware. These miners have a lot of adverse effect on the environment ranges from noise, odor, chemical emissions, power consumption among others. Have we ever thought of protecting our environment and making money through such act? ''ORGANICCO'' is a good project that is capable of producing an organic product from undesirable organic wastes. They already have the visible infrastructure in the UK, Canada, USA and still counting. The token won't suffer a setback due to the fact that the price will be regulated by professional auditors. visit https://organicco.uk or check the detail on the signature below. This is what i call a unique and sustainable investment.
Answer of 1st part
You are Right but In this Money world many great Idea's remain untouched under the shadow of Mammoth startups due to lack of money,they deserve attention.

Travel Helper ● 
Decentralised Freelance platform for Travellers
WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK  ●  ANN THREAD  ●

● Travel Helper ●
▰▰▰▰ Freelancer platform for Travelers ▰▰▰▰
● https://www.travelhelper.io/  ●
Kenzcoin

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:54:23 PM

I am looking for some very unique blockchain/crypto related project that is in a early stage and wants funding.I have a budget in 5 figures and would like to get partnership in proportion to my investment.
I can choose 5 different projects to invest in or 1 single project to invest all.
Scammers stay away as I will be doing thorough research and documentaion before investing.
take a look at syscoin
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:03:47 PM

You want to invest in something very unique then go to ubex website and sign up for their ico,complete kyc and then invest in it.Note,they already made their hard cap but still have some few token to sell.

Is coin the only option currently if someone want to invest in or their are many other business that are finding its way to run from the using the blockchain technology which can be more beneficial as investing the company would be a better option provided if people have money to make some big investment.
Rafael.angelo

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:44:20 AM

Hey, Bancor could be of interest to you.
virtualinvestor770

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:10:41 AM

I have a revolutionary project I'm working on that is bringing fintech to sports. I can email you the whitepaper if interested. I'm currently looking for seed funding and offering a very generous stake.
Resa02

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:18:02 PM

Hi if you are looking for a good project to invest for, I would highly recommend to you this amazing and very unique platform, "swachhcoin"it is a non profit org, that can help us with the worlds common problem nowadays,
Let's recycle our waste into swachhcoin
you heard it right, swachhcoin will be giving incentives to people to use thier waste to earn swachh tokens Smiley let it be waste no more! But more #swachh#tokens let's not complicate life! waste won't be treated as waste anymore.  visit swachhcoin.com to know more Smiley
Alpha515

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:33:29 AM

Might want to check out Respawn.  here is an excerpt from their website - http://respawn.pw

Respawn will change the gaming industry by offering decentralized and irreversible payment options for gamers. We will be releasing our own streaming platform, our own decentralized marketplace, our own tournament system, and our own crypto education app which will reward you in respawn to learn about the blockchain.

The coin is POS/MN only and they are listed on CryptoBridge as of 08/24/2018

You can find out more on their discord - https://discord.gg/a23Dgg8

and join bounty as well - https://respawn.bjammerboy.io/6058/4477972

Great community and project. 

Manuel05

Activity: 316
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:56:46 AM

If you want something very unique, you should create it by youself)
Really, why do you want to invest instead of creat something by yourself?
I dont really understand this sentence read it  for a while? Create something new. Its not as easy as you think bro.

am looking for some very unique blockchain/crypto related project that is in a early stage and wants funding.
Well they are several right project to invest, i would say visit coinmarketcap and research on top10 projects, because the price is right to invest
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:45:04 PM

If you want something very unique, you should create it by youself)
Really, why do you want to invest instead of creat something by yourself?
I dont really understand this sentence read it  for a while? Create something new. Its not as easy as you think bro.

am looking for some very unique blockchain/crypto related project that is in a early stage and wants funding.
Well they are several right project to invest, i would say visit coinmarketcap and research on top10 projects, because the price is right to invest
It seems like you don't really understand the OP because the OP he/she is looking for very unique to invest in and with that him/her checking the coin market capital top 10 projects is definitely not the right advice but I will advice the OP to go to the bounties section and search/research the project of his/her taste. However, if you want to minimum risk project, I will advice you to invest in new listed project on CMC.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
peacefulpeace

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:47:26 AM

go do your research on MONARCH token, it is a project in it tender stage, and you will find it worth your investment.
pr.afincoin

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:12:08 AM

Hi,

May I introduce the biggest ICO of the 2018
Asian Fintech (Afin) The New technology: Co-Blockchain
http://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/3894146

Asian Fintech is one of the platforms on the market and ICO crowd sale is now open at www.afincoin.io

The business platform and / or in order to pay or transfer for goods or services on the Asian Fintech (Afin) ‘s Business Blockchain platforms or Others’ Business platform which apply on Afin Blockchain platform including which accept Afin coin to be media of payment.

Afin Blockchain Platforms Concept
Start:Year 2018 mainly 3 platforms for now :
1. Auction platform
2. Wellness Reservation Platform
3. Crypto Mining management platform

Start:Year 2019 another 3 platforms :
4. Finance & Leasing and Insurance Platform
5. Entertainment & Gaming Platform
6. Real Estate & Properties Platform

"Join us and be able to use it on our platform in Sep.,2018"

https://medium.com/@afincoin/how-to-join-the-asian-fintech-project-e2ba94caac88
www.afincoin.io

Contact us via telegram
https://t.me/AfinCoin

winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 07:13:10 AM

I proposed you my WSPU2...
On the faucet platform the price started with $0.001 and now is:

Total WSPU2pts earned: 5581.91336863
Total pending dollars earned: 6.02751955
Total claims: 2367
WSPU2pts price in dollar: 0.00921
Active new claimers confirmed for pending promo: 2
Total pending promo in dollar: 0.35330000
Total transfered promo in dollar: 1.31
Total got dividend in dollar: 0.17666627
Total dollars paid out: 0.96

and it seems it is not the end of the rise...

peacefulpeace

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:30:46 PM

monarch token is a very good project i would like you to try out. check out the whitepaper here: https://monarchtoken.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/monarch_whitepaper-English_FINAL.pdf
Resa02

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:50:09 AM

Invest on swachhcoin this is what you are looking for.. This is amazing and interesting project, have active team and hardworking dev.. This project is focus on waste management which is our common problem at the moment,
Swachhcoin will be developing an ecosystem that can push people to be aware of their waste so they can understand what their role and responsibility.below I write the site so you can visit and check and see for yourself.. Thank you.
visit swachhcoin.com for more info and see how amazing swacchcoin is,
originalcoin

Activity: 279
Merit: 100

Bitcoyin.com For Sale

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 06:17:06 AM

This is the time to invest and invest in good projects. Atleast you can double or triple your money.

You can also invest in tron (just my suggestion).

ScrodaPlatform

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 10:07:59 PM

Scroda

Website = www.Scroda.io

WhitePaper is allocated inside of the Website.

Scroda a Decentralized Revolution Introducing Next-Generation Blockchain Infrastructures.

Abstract

Scroda is offering unorthodox solutions and advancing blockchain from it's current barriers and limitations. Offering a unique decentralized storage solution where the security benefits of a Traditional Database are implemented in a Decentralized Manner. Run from the inside out in a purely Autonomous Environment with no Third Parties involved, Scroda is giving power to the people by fusing Democracy and the Blockchain together creating a truly fair Democratic Infrastructure that has been in the makings since 507 B.C, allowing for many unique benefits that each voter will end up inheriting, that will be coming to your country soon.

Next-Generation Identification

Scroda births an unsurpassable true Identification framework from the use of medically advanced EEG accompanied by complex identifying biometrics. A patent pending solution born to advance all world use-cases.

Token Automation Exchange

Scroda enables and allows for every cryptocurrency to obtain the security and privacy benefits offered in Scroda through exchanging their tokens for SCR within the automated Scroda token exchange system.

True Un-Flawed Privacy

Scroda introduces truly unflawed privacy solutions to its infrastructure as well as SCR tokens through its patent-pending sole ledger blockchain concept.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: