Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:16:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [VMC] Official Virtual Mining Corporation Discussion  (Read 85947 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Ytterbium

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2014, 05:08:42 AM

Hello bitcoin miners!

I talked on this website about VMC and asked had anyone received a miner from VMC yet?
All said no, and also the fact that Kenneth Slaughter had not given his trusting prepaying customers updates
as to WHY we did not get the miners on time. I phoned and emailed until blue in the face, and then went to the forum
to see who else was not getting answerers! Kenneth who before getting my money would reply to emails and answer the phone.
Once he got the money I could not get him to reply to email or phone even after a month of trying.

BECAUSE I CONTACTED THE !!

Office of the Attorney General
Senior Advocate
Consumer Protection Division
P.O. Box 899|Jefferson City, MO  65102
E-Mail: Lesha.bommel@ago.mo.gov
Tel: (573)-751-8810 |Fax: (573) 751-7948

He then got the message loud and clear and got MAD and canceled my order with VMC!
I did not want that to happen but for him to reply to email and answer the phone !
I could not get him to talk to me so I went to  Attorney General, and that is why he canceled my order!!!
Kenneth that is no way to run a company, with people money that put blind faith in YOU....
Kenneth you should have told the people that the miners would be late and why!
You cant just have your family run the company!
MY experience in dealing with VMC would tell anyone JUST stay away from VMC they are not operating with the customers best interest at heart!!!

You left out one very important detail above.  You received a 100% refund of your money.

Bitcoin or USD?

Edser

Activity: 153

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 01:45:59 AM

Magzy, weird I got mine in under 2 weeks.
Took just as long to clear in the bank.

quote defcoin ==== LOL... oh no, the coin is dead cause $DEV doesn't live on BCT! When will you people learn that everything on here is completely irrelevant next to useless. Devs need to stop using it all together, only then can crypto begin to flourish. It's such a shame that people consider this shit hole to be the pinnacle of information when it comes to developments. I don't blame $DEV for not coming on here, and frankly I am embarrassed that I even check BCT myself.
bclcjunkie

Activity: 833
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 05:07:03 AM

consider yourself lucky and wise... as for others if i were you i'd try to get my refunds asap before there's bank run on this "ponzi like" enterprise... come on guys didn't you see this coming? we're now at February, 2 fucking thousand fourteeeeen... and not a sign of tapeout news, when was the last press release from easic?  Grin check those dodgy news back from september 2013.. http://www.easic.com/vmc-uses-easic-to-achieve-24-756-ths-bitcoin-miner/
in the meantime you're all missing the real action when there are 28nm ready to make 1th miners coming out of taiwan that will flood the market soon and your funds could've been spent on something else more productive...

Magzy, weird I got mine in under 2 weeks.
Took just as long to clear in the bank.
bclcjunkie

Activity: 833
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 05:24:03 AM

dude it's all over the forum, all it takes is a little effort to type and click...  Grin

....28nm ready to make 1th miners coming out of taiwan....

I know it's OT but please enlighten me as to how to get hold of such  chippery
qukkM

Activity: 229

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 11:02:51 AM

I am also waiting over 2 months for a refund that Ken has promised is on its way. Ken please update me on my refund.

http://www.bitcoinseedshop.com -  the first bitcoin only cannabis seed shop. Secure, pseudonymous payments.
kslaughter (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 06:43:36 PM

Hi,
One user, coindesk12, has received a refund, but only after filing a complaint with the Attorney General ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=206488.msg4699254#msg4699254 ).

Others are pretty much where you are:
It's now been 8 weeks since I requested my refund and still have not got my money back.

Ken Slaughter is being investigated for securities fraud,
Weekly Update 2/19/2014
Management is preparing for the MSD investigation, management believes that the MSD will clear VMC of any wrong acts in Missouri as VMC has NOT offered ActiveMining shares.
@
...so, in all likelihood, your shares are a total loss.

On the other hand, consumer fraud is an entirely different kettle of fish, and would be extremely damaging to Ken's securities case.
You're likely to get a refund if you follow coindesk12's example.

This is a moderated thread, and this post is likely to get deleted.  I'm sending you a copy via PM.

All the best.

@V2Rocket, you should get your facts correct coindesk12 contacted the Attorney General to get a shipping date.  VMC issued a refund  due to the fact that at the time we did not have a confirmed shipping date for coindesk12.  Coindesk12 did not want a refund.
kslaughter (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 07:01:19 PM

Virtual Mining Corporation 02/27/14

Virtual Mining is currently processing and confirming pre-order refund requests. It is a very timely process because we are in the final stages of configuration before all of our pre-orders are shipped. Look to your email for product shipping order schedule. At the current time we are not immediately moving every order to a refund status due to our final staging and rigging our products for shipping.

We are contacting all of our valued customers with pre-orders  with our new product specification details that includes an increase in hashing power.  This increase in hashing power will make up for our delay in shipping.  Should any of our customers still wish to receive a refund even with the increase in hashing power please contact our customer service department.

Thank you for your continued patience and good luck on your Mining Ventures

kslaughter (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 07:58:40 PM

Virtual Mining Corporation 02/27/14

Virtual Mining is currently processing and confirming pre-order refund requests. It is a very timely process because we are in the final stages of configuration before all of our pre-orders are shipped. Look to your email for product shipping order schedule. At the current time we are not immediately moving every order to a refund status due to our final staging and rigging our products for shipping.

We are contacting all of our valued customers with pre-orders  with our new product specification details that includes an increase in hashing power.  This increase in hashing power will make up for our delay in shipping.  Should any of our customers still wish to receive a refund even with the increase in hashing power please contact our customer service department.

Thank you for your continued patience and good luck on your Mining Ventures

You would need to increase the hashing power by a factor of 10 in order to account for the increased difficulty for non delivery at the end of December.
This is assuming you can deliver in April (serious doubts going off track record  - please prove us wrong)
Even then, miners will not turn a profit because of the current price of BTC. (~$570)

Refund for me please. I have already PM'd you. and have already contacted CS.

You also said the refund was already sent. The fact that you are offering unviable trinkets both here and on PM determined that was a lie.

I don't think so.  we have sent out refunds last week.  @magzy, I can't seem to find in any of you PM's an Order ID, so I don't even know if you have an order.  I seen your info to CS and I have now PMed you to get your Order ID.  We would have sent your refund last week if your order could have been confirmed.

magzy

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 04:19:01 AM

Given that legitimate posts are being deleted by Kenneth slaughter asking where our refunds are we have created the unofficial virtual mining corporation thread to discuss these important issues:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=491609.0

This thread is moderated by me and posts will not be censored.
Kasnec

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 12:20:16 AM

Refund requested 29/12, received via mail on 28/2.

Refunds arrive, they just take a long time.
kslaughter (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 08:00:37 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2014, 01:49:12 PM by kslaughter

Given that legitimate posts are being deleted by Kenneth slaughter asking where our refunds are we have created the unofficial virtual mining corporation thread to discuss these important issues:

I ask for your Order Id on February 5th:

We only refund with a check.  We had a little problem in December with BTC processing, so all Bitcoin refunds have to be checked, so that may be the hold up.  I will look into why you refund has not be sent.  Do you have your Order Ref Number?

With no response, I then ask for your Order Ref number on February 27, after over 24 hours waiting with no response and no Order Ref number and then after two request it was determined that you were a troll with no order in our system, so I deleted your post.  Not until the post was deleted did you send me your Order Id.
mannybitcoins

Activity: 274

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 02:48:37 AM

I ask for your Order Id on February 5th:

We only refund with a check.  We had a little problem in December with BTC processing, so all Bitcoin refunds have to be checked, so that may be the hold up.  I will look into why you refund has not be sent.  Do you have your Order Ref Number?

With no response, I then ask for your Order Ref number on February 27, after over 24 hours waiting with no response and no Order Ref number and then after two request it was determined that you were a troll with no order in our system, so I deleted your post.  Not until the post was deleted did you send me your Order Id.

I think I prefer a 15 year old at this point.
greek_hephaestus

Activity: 162

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 02:49:41 PM

Today I received the full refund check for both of my cancelled orders.
I asked for a refund on Jan, 29.

rogerli9

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:23:02 AM

I know i am going to get a lot of hate from saying this.

I paid for my system on November the 24th and I have still being waiting for my system.
I haven't given up on the company yet. I still believe they can give me my system that i have paid for.
I understand that it is hard to get to the right amount of hash/s for the advertised amount.

So for all the people that are asking for refunds and complaining. I recommend you become patient and just let VMC do it's thing.

They aren't a bad company, all companies do this pre order stuff and make you wait ages, just give them time.

Also for people that still have faith in this company. My order is said to be delivered on the 20th of march, so i am excited Cheesy

P.S. i know i am going to get a lot of hate
stenkross

Activity: 330

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 12:44:59 PM

My order is said to be delivered on the 20th of march, so i am excited Cheesy
No hate from me, I would just encourage you to not expect too much being delivered within 14 days.
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 01:21:16 PM

I paid for my system on November the 24th and I have still being waiting for my system.
I haven't given up on the company yet. I still believe they can give me my system that i have paid for.
I understand that it is hard to get to the right amount of hash/s for the advertised amount.

So for all the people that are asking for refunds and complaining. I recommend you become patient and just let VMC do it's thing.

They aren't a bad company, all companies do this pre order stuff and make you wait ages, just give them time.

Also for people that still have faith in this company. My order is said to be delivered on the 20th of march, so i am excited Cheesy

How much did you paid for your system? What are you going to do if you won't get it by 20th March?

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 03:43:17 PM

Just be aware that it is now the 6th of march and they have zero working chips to put into your system, good luck to you.
RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:31:46 PM

]
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA  20th of march. What the hell are they going to build it with? Are you not paying attention at all? If (and I mean the slightest tiny little if you can imagine) they are EVER going to ship a product, it will be at least six months away or more.

Sue them, or get your refund on the way, because you aren't getting a miner.
rogerli9

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 12:16:52 AM

]
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA  20th of march. What the hell are they going to build it with? Are you not paying attention at all? If (and I mean the slightest tiny little if you can imagine) they are EVER going to ship a product, it will be at least six months away or more.

Sue them, or get your refund on the way, because you aren't getting a miner.

Yeah i might do that, would you be able to help me to how to ask for a refund?
theMiracle

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 09:15:11 PM

Not sure if this was made known on the HW forum, but VMC has officially abandoned not only the eAsic 28nm products, but the recently announced 55nm products.  In other words, the products on Virtual Mining website do not exist, and development of said products abandoned.  Details can be found in multiple Active Mining threads in the Securities section of this forum.

*VMC is a fully owned subsidiary of Active Mining.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: