Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:54:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Billionaire Token - Games on the Blockchain! 🔥 Deflationary Algorithm  (Read 70866 times)
gluedog (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 01:36:51 PM

We have just uploaded a guide for MyEtherWallet on how to burn your tokens: https://billionairetoken.com/MyEtherWalletBurn.pdf

This guide can also be found in the original ANNouncement post.

You can burn your tokens and receive them back + 25%.
Please refer to the bounty thread for more information: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2067236

Billionaire Token - Are you burning to play?
fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 07:06:47 PM

We have just uploaded a guide for MyEtherWallet on how to burn your tokens: https://billionairetoken.com/MyEtherWalletBurn.pdf

Please refer to the bounty thread for more information: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2067236

Time to burn some coins and receive a bonus.   Grin

I also appreciate the way you are open to feedback and willing to change based on community consensus.

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
gluedog (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 07:08:22 AM

Time to burn some coins and receive a bonus.   Grin

I also appreciate the way you are open to feedback and willing to change based on community consensus.

Thank you, community feedback means a lot to us - we are constantly changing to adapt to the needs of the market and are continually learning about how we can improve our project.

You would also be the first person to claim the Billionaire Token "Burn your own coins" Bounty!

lukunku

Activity: 117
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 08:27:27 AM

ok burned my usb stick where my coins where in. what to do now?

thanks in advance
gluedog (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 04:49:42 PM

ok burned my usb stick where my coins where in. what to do now?

thanks in advance

Ha ha, that's not how you burn the coins Cheesy

Update:

The Whitepaper should be coming out this weekend guys:

lukunku

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 09:01:07 PM

is there a telegram group? and will this token be added to chinese exchanges?
OSmightymanOS

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 09:05:32 PM

These kind of crypto currencies are born and raised with marketing. Keep this up and you'll have a decent establishment in no time. I look forward to flopping nut flushes  Wink
lukunku

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 09:30:12 PM

i think price should be  - depending on final supply - min. >1$ ..
gluedog (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 09:33:24 PM

We don't have a telegram group but we have a slack (link in the original post).

About the chinese exchanges: we have nothing in plan for that, at the time being.
We will be going for the following exchanges after the ICO is finished:

- Livecoin
- EtherDelta
- HitBTC
- NovaExchange
- Cryptopia

lukunku

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 09:37:09 PM

About the chinese exchanges: we have nothing in plan for that, at the time being.

- Livecoin
- EtherDelta
- HitBTC
- NovaExchange
- Cryptopia

great! thanks! i just joined slack.
redmeat

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 09:44:49 PM

Loving the concept! Looking forward to the whitepaper, keep it up!  Wink
willdono

Activity: 260
Merit: 217

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 09:47:18 PM

Deflationary tokens are always better if you want bigger returns long term. I remember holding coins with ridiculous inflation rates like Minereum, and being dissatisfied with the ever increasing supply, diluting my stack. With Billionaire token I know the price is bound to rise long term as long as there is decent volume. With listings to big exchanges like Cryptopia and Livecoin I know Billionaire Token will shoot up to the moon. Smiley
fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 12:48:14 AM

Deflationary tokens are always better if you want bigger returns long term. I remember holding coins with ridiculous inflation rates like Minereum, and being dissatisfied with the ever increasing supply, diluting my stack. With Billionaire token I know the price is bound to rise long term as long as there is decent volume. With listings to big exchanges like Cryptopia and Livecoin I know Billionaire Token will shoot up to the moon. Smiley

From the looks of it, it appears that this is a goal of the dev. 

Smart contract burning is a cool idea, and I think it appeals to the pyros inside of us.  Looking forward to seeing the whitepaper.  It seems that gambling tokens are holding their own in the space, and this is the first one to utilize the ideas presented in the OP. 

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 01:32:49 AM

- Livecoin
- EtherDelta
- HitBTC
- NovaExchange
- Cryptopia
That's a good thing to know after ICO, how about listing it in big exchange like bittrex or polo any plans for that? That exchanges is good but if we think for the future it will be more good if this coin will be part of big volume exchanges.
gluedog (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 09:03:03 AM

- Livecoin
- EtherDelta
- HitBTC
- NovaExchange
- Cryptopia
That's a good thing to know after ICO, how about listing it in big exchange like bittrex or polo any plans for that? That exchanges is good but if we think for the future it will be more good if this coin will be part of big volume exchanges.

Hey virasisog.

I have talked about Bittrex and Poloniex in our original ANN post:

Quote from: gluedog
Exchanges

Shortly after the Token Sale we will deploy the "Become a Billionaire" decentralized raffle Smart Contract on the Ethereum Network. The code will pass through a series of peer-reviews and security audits before being deployed. All information will be made public knowledge - we seek to be as transparent as possible.

We believe that after the ICO, people will need another way of safely acquiring Billionaire Tokens, and as such we will personally pay the listing fees for the Exchanges. We are looking at the following three exchanges for initial listing:
- Livecoin
- EtherDelta
- HitBTC
- NovaExchange
- Cryptopia

After the "Billionaire Hold'em" poker game is released, we will be aiming higher. Although exchanges like Bittrex and Poloniex are usually more difficult to get in, we are very optimistic that after we will have a solid foothold in the crypto-gambling industry, such exchanges will be more than happy to welcome us.

LostWords

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 09:07:15 AM

i think price should be  - depending on final supply - min. >1$ ..

Well, it won't start at that price probably but that should indeed be minimum price after ICO on the exchange? The supply is very low and with the burning coin concept it will only decrease. To, at some point, perhaps the lowest supply of all coins. So let's say it starts at 20 cents per token, it will easily be x10 (and even x100) when the supply keeps decreasing.

Serious potential there.
gluedog (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 09:30:08 AM

i think price should be  - depending on final supply - min. >1$ ..

Well, it won't start at that price probably but that should indeed be minimum price after ICO on the exchange? The supply is very low and with the burning coin concept it will only decrease. To, at some point, perhaps the lowest supply of all coins. So let's say it starts at 20 cents per token, it will easily be x10 (and even x100) when the supply keeps decreasing.

Serious potential there.

That's very exciting because the base price for the ICO will be 10 cents Smiley

LostWords

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 10:17:22 AM

Serious potential there.

So that's x10 when it's 1 dollar? That's easy bucks there since that's like a first easy 'target' considering the supply will keep decreasing! And then there are the ICO bonusses too...good stuf.
gluedog (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 11:05:23 AM

Serious potential there.

So that's x10 when it's 1 dollar? That's easy bucks there since that's like a first easy 'target' considering the supply will keep decreasing! And then there are the ICO bonusses too...good stuf.

Almost 20x if you'll buy in the first day when the bonus is at its highest.

Angel Di

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 11:09:52 AM

Serious potential there.

Almost 20x if you'll buy in the first day when the bonus is at its highest.
Very interesting scheme.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: