Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:19:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Billionaire Token - Games on the Blockchain! 🔥 Deflationary Algorithm  (Read 70866 times)
TheCryptoGeneral

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 12:02:46 PM

this is a really cool project! saw it on twitter and really caught my attention, when is ico start?  Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gluedog (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 05:02:04 PM

this is a really cool project! saw it on twitter and really caught my attention, when is ico start?  Huh

Hello,

The ICO date is not announced yet. We do not know when exactly we'll be finished with the development and security testing of the ICO registration form.

However, just subscribe to our mailing list: https://billionairetoken.com/ico and you will receive an email when the ICO date is announced.

Billionaire Token - Are you burning to play?
willdono

Activity: 260
Merit: 217

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 06:04:00 PM

this is a really cool project! saw it on twitter and really caught my attention, when is ico start?  Huh

Subscribe to the mailing list and make sure you get in early because the bonuses will be juicy Smiley
dakovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 06:41:12 PM

I just subscribed to you mailing list Cheesy  But I have a question how will we know the poker game will be fair, there's so many scams out there and I can't tell who's scamming and cheating.
gluedog (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 06:50:37 PM

I just subscribed to you mailing list Cheesy  But I have a question how will we know the poker game will be fair, there's so many scams out there and I can't tell who's scamming and cheating.

We will actually be seeding our random number generator (from the poker game) via an Ethereum Smart Contract - The seed will become public knowledge once the game is over.
Since this seed can be sniffed (and thus people will be able to cheat at the poker game) we will combine this with an internally-generated number, one that will also be made public once the game is over.

This will make the "Billionaire Hold'em" poker game 100% fair and auditable.

onedeveloper

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:08:20 PM

We will actually be seeding our random number generator (from the poker game) via an Ethereum Smart Contract - The seed will become public knowledge once the game is over.
Since this seed can be sniffed (and thus people will be able to cheat at the poker game) we will combine this with an internally-generated number, one that will also be made public once the game is over.

As a developer myself, I must agree that this is a good thing! Bravo for auditability and fair game! Keeping an eye on this project!
eggsandspamm

Activity: 299

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 12:13:24 AM

This token is looking better and better, love the transparency from dev.
redmeat

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 12:26:13 AM

I can't wait for the poker game to come, i have been playing on many sites that feels rigged... now when we can audit the rng code ourselves, i think this will be a big hit.
gluedog (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 04:35:48 PM

Hello guys, we have big news!

We have just released our Whitepaper:

Together with an ICO date and an updated distribution model

dakovic

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 05:08:57 PM

Awesome!  I can't wait Cheesy  And I can't wait to play my first game.  Is poker and the raffle the only games you are offering?
gluedog (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 06:53:34 PM

Awesome!  I can't wait Cheesy  And I can't wait to play my first game.  Is poker and the raffle the only games you are offering?

We will definitely offer more than one game that can be audited via Smart Contracts.

Blackjack would be the first option. You'll play versus a dealer with other people - this dealer will be controlled via a smart contract.

dakovic

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 07:09:20 PM

We will definitely offer more than one game that can be audited via Smart Contracts.

Blackjack would be the first option. You'll play versus a dealer with other people - this dealer will be controlled via a smart contract.

What about slots or sports betting?  Is that something you think you'll be interested in adding?
gluedog (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 07:19:15 PM

Awesome!  I can't wait Cheesy  And I can't wait to play my first game.  Is poker and the raffle the only games you are offering?

What about slots or sports betting?  Is that something you think you'll be interested in adding?

Slot machines are not really something we will be implementing. We will consider sports betting though.

What other games would the community like to see?

dakovic

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 08:01:07 PM

Awesome!  I can't wait Cheesy  And I can't wait to play my first game.  Is poker and the raffle the only games you are offering?

What about slots or sports betting?  Is that something you think you'll be interested in adding?

Slot machines are not really something we will be implementing. We will consider sports betting though.

Blackjack would be awesome.  How about Craps or maybe, Pai gow?  An altcoin craps table would be pretty sweet.  Smiley
duke944

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 08:02:25 PM

Dice
gluedog (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 08:07:09 PM

Blackjack would be awesome.  How about Craps or maybe, Pai gow?  An altcoin craps table would be pretty sweet.  Smiley

Craps is another great idea!:)

What about slots or sports betting?  Is that something you think you'll be interested in adding?

Dice

As with craps, a game of dice can easily have the randomness controlled by an Ethereum Smart Contract

onedeveloper

Activity: 143

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 08:08:18 PM

Dice

As with craps, a game of dice can easily have the randomness controlled by an Ethereum Smart Contract

Mahjohng, for the Chinese and Japanese markets will be a good idea too Smiley It's not an easy game to make, but ...
duke944

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 08:10:33 PM

I guess dice wouldn't work, there would need to be a bunch of tokens to cover wins. This is limited to multiplayer games rather than playing against the house is it not?
gluedog (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 08:11:06 PM

Dice

Mahjohng, for the Chinese and Japanese markets will be a good idea too Smiley It's not an easy game to make, but ...

Not easy but worth it. The chinese market is HUGE! We will definitely be considering Mahjohng Smiley

gluedog (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 08:11:45 PM

I guess dice wouldn't work, there would need to be a bunch of tokens to cover wins. This is limited to multiplayer games rather than playing against the house is it not?

We will make a multiplayer dice game where players compete against eachother.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: