Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:48:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Billionaire Token - Games on the Blockchain! 🔥 Deflationary Algorithm  (Read 70870 times)
fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:05:42 PM

Do you think polo and trex are going to be your main exchanges?  Are you considering others?

We plan to apply for listing on big exchanges like Poloniex and Bittrex after we release our poker game. And we are pretty confident that we can make it!:)

They have a different concept and the roadmap is all about increasing the value of Billionaire Token and this is what traders and investors like about any project, Poloniex and Bittrex can qualify this coin if all the roadmap are implemented.

Absolutely.  Only a few more days to the ICO . .

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
gluedog (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 05:23:01 PM

Hello everybody,

For around 16 hours during 22-23 August we have had a technical issue that wouldn't allow users to subscribe to the mailing-list.
If you tried to register during this interval you might have received an SQL error.

We have applied a patch - subscriptions are being processed correctly now!

So we kindly ask everybody who has been affected by this to re-fill the information.

Thank you

Billionaire Token - Are you burning to play?
nickslikk

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:59:08 PM

Thanks for the token!!! I will be a billionaire in the future

We are all going to be Billionaire's from XBL Cheesy  Can't wait for the ICO

I wonder what the price of XBL is going to be for us to be billionaires.
lukunku

Activity: 117
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:39:25 PM

ok..i am in guys...read the whitepaper and saw some interesting convos about future features in ur slack.... cool project!
gluedog (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 08:31:14 PM

We are all going to be Billionaire's from XBL Cheesy  Can't wait for the ICO

Around 2000$ per coin would give us a few Billionaires amongst our holders, granted they had 500k coins Smiley

But everybody is a Billionaire if they own Billionaire Tokens.

nickslikk

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:58:16 PM

Around 2000$ per coin would give us a few Billionaires amongst our holders, granted they had 500k coins Smiley

I can live with the token being around $2000 apiece! Grin
dakovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:58:16 AM

I can live with the token being around $2000 apiece! Grin

I second that XBL to 2k! lol Grin
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:55:32 AM

Less than 7 days to go until the ICO starts!

We also want to inform everyone that United States and Singapore citizens are not allowed to participate in the Token Sale.

that is unfortunate!  Sad

It doesn't make a difference. Loads of US citizens buy into ICOs anyway.

I just want to say that Billionaire Token does not encourage this activity.
We will not be held liable for the misuse of our product or for users that do not understand our terms of agreement.

Makes sense.  It sounds like you are doing what you can for safeguards.  I think that if more people were aware of this ICO, they would atleast throw a bit of coin at it.  The coin supply alone is well worth a .10 fixed price.  If we see active development, exchanges, and a relatively successful ICO, I see this coin having bright future.

The problem is that people slowly get overwhelmed by the number of ICOs. You would have to do some serious marketing in order to improve the visibility of this project manyfold. As of now, it seems there are not too many people aware of this.

That's the reason our Token Sale takes place over a period of 31 days. We are running a marketing campaign as well. We certainly do not want to sell too few Billionaire Tokens - because then the distribution would not be proper and it could hurt the project.

Ideally we would like to sell at least 33% of the total number of Tokens (3,049,999 XBL) in order to ensure a proper distribution, we have big ideas for the future and I think that the only thing that could hurt our project is either:

1. Selling too few tokens (less than 33%):
    We hope that this is not going to be an issue with our current marketing campaign.

2. Someone buying too many tokens (more than 15% of the total supply)
    To address this we have decided to put a limit on the amount of funds someone can send to the ICO: 5 BTC or the equivalent in ETH or LTC

Thanks for the info. I was just trying to say that some activity in the thread always helps to get new users on board. Other than that, you are responsive and you have a plan it seems. May the ICO go successful, good luck Wink
fishfishfish313

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:16:06 PM

Will the ICO instructions be posted in this ANN?  Or on the website?  Or both?

zelig0320

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:37:14 PM

gambling-oriented token is very promising but there are already a lot of such projects already, wish to find the something special
Somz1

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:48:44 PM

I mean the only thing with potential (according to me) is hold em poker,but for this you could have just make a poker site
Why a coin or ico for just that?
The raffle system mentioned is not that interesting
Anyway good luck to your project
gluedog (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 11:25:33 AM

There are now less than 8 hours to go until the ICO starts!

But, before you decide if you wish to participate or not, we kindly ask you to review our TERMS OF USE: https://BillionaireToken.com/terms

Please also make sure that you control the private keys to the Ethereum wallet where you want to receive your tokens. It is very important that you do not register with an address from an Exchange. Our recommended wallet choices are MyEtherWallet and Mist.

Today, at 7:30 PM Greenwich Mean Time, we will update the following link on our website: https://BillionaireToken.com/ico with a page through which you can register to buy.
It will be possible to participate with Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin

Neither the information nor any opinion contained within this message or the BillionaireToken.com website constitutes a solicitation or an offer to buy or sell any securities, futures, options or other financial instruments. Decisions based on information contained on this site are the sole responsibility of the visitor. The materials in the Site are provided "AS IS" and without warranties of any kind (either express or implied). To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, any and all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are disclaimed.

ngefek berat

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:35:23 AM

This project must be very helpful in the development of a better life by making people can be a billionaires but what I am worried about is there any big funds not in participating in the future? Need a mature idea first to be able to follow the project.
gluedog (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 12:13:29 PM

This project must be very helpful in the development of a better life by making people can be a billionaires but what I am worried about is there any big funds not in participating in the future? Need a mature idea first to be able to follow the project.

I'm not sure I understand what you are asking.

fishfishfish313

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:48:06 PM

There are now less than 8 hours to go until the ICO starts!

But, before you decide if you wish to participate or not, we kindly ask you to review our TERMS OF USE: https://BillionaireToken.com/terms

Please also make sure that you control the private keys to the Ethereum wallet where you want to receive your tokens. It is very important that you do not register with an address from an Exchange. Our recommended wallet choices are MyEtherWallet and Mist.

Today, at 7:30 PM Greenwich Mean Time, we will update the following link on our website: https://BillionaireToken.com/ico with a page through which you can register to buy.
It will be possible to participate with Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin

Neither the information nor any opinion contained within this message or the BillionaireToken.com website constitutes a solicitation or an offer to buy or sell any securities, futures, options or other financial instruments. Decisions based on information contained on this site are the sole responsibility of the visitor. The materials in the Site are provided "AS IS" and without warranties of any kind (either express or implied). To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, any and all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are disclaimed.

Excellent.  Thank you for the update.  Looking forward to the 75 percent bonus today  Grin

Yankeeruinx

Activity: 443
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:28:50 PM

Not long now and the sale ICO begins. I'm going to be ready at 19:30 on the dot as with such a low supply I can see this selling out fast.

Easiest x10 in a long time, thanks for the free money devs you are crazy to price this so low 😂

Good luck future Billionaires 👍
gluedog (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 03:35:55 PM

Not long now and the sale ICO begins. I'm going to be ready at 19:30 on the dot as with such a low supply I can see this selling out fast.

Easiest x10 in a long time, thanks for the free money devs you are crazy to price this so low 😂

Good luck future Billionaires 👍

Well the potential money isn't totally free. It's your reward for believing in the project.

We like win-win situations Smiley

Yankeeruinx

Activity: 443
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:52:54 PM

It's as good as free money at this point in my eyes 😂
BittyBatty

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:21:28 PM

Giveaway threads are not allowed

Most giveaway threads are no longer allowed in the Alternate cryptocurrencies sections. From now on, posting or replying to such threads could result in being banned. Existing threads will be locked.

Thanks for the pointer.
We have deleted the section about Bounties from our announcement thread and will update once we are done migrating to a new one.

I do not understand why should someone invest in this token. I mean come on, it is just one lucky person who will win the raffle at  the end of each week. What are the odds of u winning it...Huh 0.000005%?!?!?!!. It is great for the winner but bad for losers(which is the majority). Kthxbye.

The chances of winning the raffle depend on how many people actually register to the raffle that week.

For example: If there are 100 tickets bought for the raffle, and you have three of those tickets - then your chance of winning is 3%.

Investing in this token, I believe, is attractive because of three main reasons:

1. Potential of an extremely small supply (10% tokens in the raffle are burned, bounty tokens will be burned on 5 September 2017, unsold tokens from the crowdsale account will be burned after the ICO)
2. The weekly raffles!
3. The "Billionaire Hold'em" poker game!

Looks a good ICO although it is new and i got an attention because of its Name "Billionaire" ,but its lack of informations thou.  I am slightly got disappointed .
I want to say that a good promotion or advertisements that can boost this ICO awareness is much preferred .

I am here to answer any of your questions.
We are also planning to release a Whitepaper before our Token Sale.

What would you like to know more of the Billionaire Token project?

I fail to understand why people will flock to buy this. I understand the limited supply and deflationary but if it supposedly increase in value, why would someone want to pay premium to buy it. Also how and why would the coin investment will result in greater returns, on what basis there will be demand.
gluedog (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 04:30:24 PM

Giveaway threads are not allowed

Most giveaway threads are no longer allowed in the Alternate cryptocurrencies sections. From now on, posting or replying to such threads could result in being banned. Existing threads will be locked.

Thanks for the pointer.
We have deleted the section about Bounties from our announcement thread and will update once we are done migrating to a new one.

I do not understand why should someone invest in this token. I mean come on, it is just one lucky person who will win the raffle at  the end of each week. What are the odds of u winning it...Huh 0.000005%?!?!?!!. It is great for the winner but bad for losers(which is the majority). Kthxbye.

The chances of winning the raffle depend on how many people actually register to the raffle that week.

For example: If there are 100 tickets bought for the raffle, and you have three of those tickets - then your chance of winning is 3%.

Investing in this token, I believe, is attractive because of three main reasons:

1. Potential of an extremely small supply (10% tokens in the raffle are burned, bounty tokens will be burned on 5 September 2017, unsold tokens from the crowdsale account will be burned after the ICO)
2. The weekly raffles!
3. The "Billionaire Hold'em" poker game!

Looks a good ICO although it is new and i got an attention because of its Name "Billionaire" ,but its lack of informations thou.  I am slightly got disappointed .
I want to say that a good promotion or advertisements that can boost this ICO awareness is much preferred .

I am here to answer any of your questions.
We are also planning to release a Whitepaper before our Token Sale.

What would you like to know more of the Billionaire Token project?

I fail to understand why people will flock to buy this. I understand the limited supply and deflationary but if it supposedly increase in value, why would someone want to pay premium to buy it. Also how and why would the coin investment will result in greater returns, on what basis there will be demand.

The poker game, the raffle, the deflationary mechanism, all these things make the Billionaire Token unique and in high-demand.

You should take a look at our WhitePaper for more information: https://BillionaireToken.com/WhitePaper.pdf

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: