Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:04:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Billionaire Token - Games on the Blockchain! 🔥 Deflationary Algorithm  (Read 70866 times)
arber_arapi

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:44:33 PM

Ok, I was super hesitant to buy this coin. I threw some money into it for fun not expecting much to happen. However, the dev is committed... I haven't seen a token make progress as quickly as this one. You probably won't become a billionaire on it, but you will have fun and make some good money on it (or lose it gambling, your choice) IMHO.  The dev is super committed as well. Jump on board now.

Not going to be a billionaire? Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo  Huh Undecided Cry

What he meant was , you and I won't become a billionaire but don't worry  Glue Dog will!!!

If he delivers what was promised on the roadmap, he freaking deserves to be one!!!
gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:47:29 PM

Slack:
https://BillionaireToken.herokuapp.com/

it doesn't work.   Any other link to join Slack ?
ifrietpani

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:15:09 PM

Hey guys.  These things take time.  This is still a brand new coin.  We have obvious development, a roadmap, and a vision.  People in crypto wants things to happen in the span of hours.  There is a dev who is competent, active, and is working everyday on the project.  I'm chilling here for the long haul and seeing what happens.  Either way, it is still trading above ICO price.

I agree, we should not get impatient. Everyone is excited about the burner and raffle, but rushing here is bad for the long run. Image you will rush to implement the burner and raffle but due to some errors it does not work or worse, people start losing coins or whatever can go wrong. Then you lose even more value than the coin does now.
treepixel

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:22:09 PM

I know, but Im worried about the coins healthy distribution. If this goes on, the bot will control a very big volume of coins, meaning a much less healthy distribution.
Things should improve if/when the hitbtc listing gets approval.
arber_arapi

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:38:35 PM

Slack:

Use this link in the meantime, it expires in 27 days.
gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:48:18 PM

Slack:

Thank you! it worked!
arber_arapi

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:00:18 PM

Slack:

Thank you! it worked!

Good to know that, enjoy your stay!
nickslikk

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:38:13 PM

Hey guys.  These things take time.  This is still a brand new coin.  We have obvious development, a roadmap, and a vision.  People in crypto wants things to happen in the span of hours.  There is a dev who is competent, active, and is working everyday on the project.  I'm chilling here for the long haul and seeing what happens.  Either way, it is still trading above ICO price.

I agree, we should not get impatient. Everyone is excited about the burner and raffle, but rushing here is bad for the long run. Image you will rush to implement the burner and raffle but due to some errors it does not work or worse, people start losing coins or whatever can go wrong. Then you lose even more value than the coin does now.
I agree with you. People need to have patience and not rush the dev. I know people are anxiously waiting for the burner, raffle, and games to come out, but trying to rush the dev wont speed up the progress. Just relax.
AresWekwerth

Activity: 10
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:18:55 PM

Some people here have absolutely no idea what they are talking about!
XBL is not being traded by a bot! The volume would be much higher, new orders pop up as soon as XBLs get bought or sold.
The XBL/BTC pair is only available for a few days now. People buy in because it‘s a new coin (explains 15 BTC volume in the first 3 days) and start to sell as soon as they see that nearly nobody else jumps the train.
The value of the coin will grow with further development. This takes time! For those who are unpatient and used to tripple their investment within days - feel free to leave and drop your money into one of the other 6193720172 altcoins.
But first of all, you guys should stop to panic because of a 20% decrease. Especially not in this thread. New potential investors will only be confused by this shitshow.
bravetheheat

Activity: 457
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:31:43 PM

There are a lot of gambling-oriented projects by now. How is this one different?

The thing that makes Billionaire Token different is, simply put: it's made to be burned, and it's going to be fun!

1. The weekly decentralized Raffle will destroy 10% of the tokens that are sent to it.
2. The burner will destroy another 20% of the tokens that are sent to the Raffle.
3. After the Token Sale, whatever is not sold is destroyed.
4. On 05-sep-2017, or possibly sooner we will burn whatever is left in the bounty address, minus the 50k for the lambo bounty.
5. Anyone can burn their own tokens.

Add all of these on top of a coin with a maximum of 3,333,333 coins and a usage, and you'll realize it all then boils down to having an even distribution, to make the token valuable.

Is possible that everyone burn their token, and the number of token is possible to be 0.

Or there is rich man who buy all token, and them burn his token and only reserve one. The total supply will become 1.

But what's the reason a person may burn their coin.
fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:35:37 PM

I have created a custom Slack invite link for Billionaire Token: This one shouldn't expire  Grin

https://billionaire-token.herokuapp.com/

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
Deki1904

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:04:17 PM

XBL is not being traded by a bot! The volume would be much higher, new orders pop up as soon as XBLs get bought or sold.
The XBL/BTC pair is only available for a few days now. People buy in because it‘s a new coin (explains 15 BTC volume in the first 3 days) and start to sell as soon as they see that nearly nobody else jumps the train.
The value of the coin will grow with further development. This takes time! For those who are unpatient and used to tripple their investment within days - feel free to leave and drop your money into one of the other 6193720172 altcoins.
But first of all, you guys should stop to panic because of a 20% decrease. Especially not in this thread. New potential investors will only be confused by this shitshow.
Man If YOU have absolute no idea about how the bot works on Cryptopia you can shut up and litsen. I have seen this same bot operating on other coins and I know its a bot, so really dont be a smartass about something you dont understand.
As far as I know, its obvious for anyone trading for a while in cryptopia a bot is trapping the price down. So I also wouldn't understand why would someone create an account just to try to convice people about the oposite. Im telling you guys the coin distribution is getting unhealthier for every week this bot keeps operating. If you really care about the future of the coin, lets start by not saying that a bot is not operating : ). If you are the one thats trapping the price down, well played then. But you are not gonna convince me. A bot is trappind the price down, im 100% certain. Maybe not 100% of the time, but it finds its moments to trap it down, belive me. And hes getting a real thick amount of XBL in the process. I could talk for ours about how this bot works on to thicken the amount of coins it has on a low volume market, but Id rather not bore everyone.

A Bot for trading is holding the price down?

Or what I read here? I see it's about 20 cent a token. But who cares. Let's wait till end of the year.

Cheers
arber_arapi

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:06:48 PM

Man If YOU have absolute no idea about how the bot works on Cryptopia you can shut up and litsen. I have seen this same bot operating on other coins and I know its a bot, so really dont be a smartass about something you dont understand.
As far as I know, its obvious for anyone trading for a while in cryptopia a bot is trapping the price down. So I also wouldn't understand why would someone create an account just to try to convice people about the oposite. Im telling you guys the coin distribution is getting unhealthier for every week this bot keeps operating. If you really care about the future of the coin, lets start by not saying that a bot is not operating : ). If you are the one thats trapping the price down, well played then. But you are not gonna convince me. A bot is trappind the price down, im 100% certain. Maybe not 100% of the time, but it finds its moments to trap it down, belive me. And hes getting a real thick amount of XBL in the process. I could talk for ours about how this bot works on to thicken the amount of coins it has on a low volume market, but Id rather not bore everyone.

Oh but please bore us now that you started it - I am sure everyone will be interested to know since the future of this coin is threatened  Roll Eyes
gluedog (OP)

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 07:47:30 PM

The site have already change ?

Not yet.

We want to move fast and have the new website and Raffle + Burner (with a Graphical interface) by November. This is why we're not even bothered with updating much of the current website, it will all be replaced!

This means that the first time we can use the raffle and burner will be somewhere November? Or are the raffle and burner itself earlier available to play?

The Raffle and the Burner I hope will be usable by the end of this week.
I was talking specifically about the new Graphical Interface for the Raffle and Burner.
Until then, you will still be able to play them using MyEtherWallet or Mist - there will be an official guide on how to do so.

Also, I would ask everyone to just ignore the spreaders of fear, uncertainty and doubt, whose sole purpose it is to get you talking about irrelevant issues. Let's focus at the task at hand and be productive.

I asked before what you guys think of a Fighting game involving Weasel. Would you like to see a fighting game on the Blockchain?

Billionaire Token - Are you burning to play?
H055Y

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

D D D Denarius

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:21:45 PM

A fighting game as in playing it ourselves like Street Fighter or Mortal Kombat? Or to bet on virtual fights between various animal characters with or without a fight we can actually see Smiley

How about you DYOR on Denarius (D)
gluedog (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 08:22:43 PM

A fighting game as in playing it ourselves like Street Fighter or Mortal Kombat? Or to bet on virtual fights between various animal characters with or without a fight we can actually see Smiley

Not a bet, an actual fighting game like Mortal Kombat.

ifrietpani

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:28:52 PM

I do not see the logic of a fighting game on the blockchain at this moment. What is the benefit of that? I get that with gambling since the blockchain makes it transparant and avoids scams.

How would you see a fighting game thats suits the blockchain technology? What is the benefit of a fighting game on the blockchain?
gluedog (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 08:31:20 PM

I do not see the logic of a fighting game on the blockchain at this moment. What is the benefit of that? I get that with gambling since the blockchain makes it transparant and avoids scams.

How would you see a fighting game thats suits the blockchain technology? What is the benefit of a fighting game on the blockchain?

You'd be able to use the XBL tokens to purchase champions and hats, among other things.

H055Y

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

D D D Denarius

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:42:05 PM

If u made it into a well balance fighting game you could have an ingame rating for players where the top 3 could earn XBL that has been used by people to buy ingame items ... But keep this for when all other things are done and the team has enough time to develop a decent game.

How about you DYOR on Denarius (D)
ifrietpani

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:44:21 PM

You'd be able to use the XBL tokens to purchase champions and hats, among other things.

Ok like that you mean.
Well personally I prefer (at least for the initial period of development) to focus on gambling games like the raffle, poker and some others (maybe wheel of fortune, blackjack). Otherwise it will be a few games of multiple categories while in my opinion it is better to initialy focus on something first before expanding your game types.

But that's just my opinion.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: