Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 09:05:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Billionaire Token - Games on the Blockchain! 🔥 Deflationary Algorithm  (Read 70870 times)
nickslikk

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:18:28 PM

Thanks for your agreement.

Gluedog, is it possible that you give an update on your future development plans/thoughts? I guess everyone is now a little bit confused about this weasel/fighting idea.

Thanks very much in advance.

But since we have quite a large team and many ideas, so the Fighting Game is something that we will be able to do, with no delays to our original roadmap.
This should give us a tiny bit of an edge against the competition as well!

It's astonishing how many people you are blatantly lying to and how many of them actually believe you... A large team? Give us a break, you are just 1-2 developers, probably working in the basement with no office at all. If you were a large team working on several projects at once, you would have revealed yourselves by now, not hiding behind the curtains. But of course since the end goal is to suck in as much money as possible from investors, it does no good to you revealing who you really are in your life.

Oh and to everyone else calling me a FUD-er, take a quick look at the price now - it has crashed so hard EXACTLY like I said it would. You see now why I was selling when I did that it was almost the peak? Because I knew the price would crash down later on. Anyone with half a brain could have predicted that. So, I sold off everything and bought them back 3x cheaper and gonna sell them high again. I wasn't the only person selling off and buying cheaper that day. Many of the so called "Hodlers" did that too, because they knew the price would come down to ~ ICO price few days later. I didn't need FUD for that, it happened on its own. Yet, that day I was crucified as a FUD-er by people clearly invested in this so hard they let go of logic for a while and give in to emotions (so biased). The "future billionaire richness" has clouded all of your judgments.

Anyway, let's suppose for a moment I am indeed a FUD-er and that I am doing everything I can to bash this project. Let's also suppose this whole project isn't an elaborate P&D scheme to suck in all money from investors (the way I see it this has already been happening in Cryptopia via bots that no one knows whose control they are under). Let's suppose it's real and the developers are really working hard. Then can any enlightened person explain to me why a huge team like this one is still a shadow with no names given at all? There is absolutely NO reason for a company to withhold team info especially in the crypto world, where a team and a whitepaper only receive valuations in the millions. The ONLY reason is if you are going to participate in fraud.

So, here is the deal - answer to me that question with an answer that makes sense and I will leave this thread forever. I actually wanted to, but just returned to tell people here "I told you so" about my price predictions a few days ago - I was right and I was called a FUD-er. Answers that make sense also do NOT include:

1) He will reveal himself and his team after the ICO is over - gluedog's words, lies so far.
2) He will reveal himself and his team when he quits his job in real life since this is a side project for him and not sure if it ever will get traction - more lies. The project got more than enough traction (my very reason why I am writing such a long ass post right now) raised almost $200K and according to the developer and speculators here the coin will hit the moon after the games are released, meaning the coins the developer is holding will be worth hundreds of thousands or even millions later down the road. So, you are telling me with all these benefits and since the ICO went better than gluedog's expectations (guess he didn't think there were so many stupid people around), he still has not quit his job?

Put yourself in his shoes. You are given a project like this one, $200K to use as funds to develop the project and you can't even make an effort to show your team because you still haven't quit your job? Is this really an answer that makes sense to each and everyone of you invested in this? It sure as hell doesn't in my book. If it does for you, then I have no doubt your account is just an alt of gluedog's, especially since most accounts posting in here are new (yeah I know including me). No investor in their right mind would never question the team's existence or ask about it, ever! The team is the first thing everyone asks, but here in this thread/ANN/project, it doesn't seem to make a difference at all. Wondering why...

P.S. Let the anti-FUD wars against me continue (because I am a FUD-er for predicting what will happen to the market LMAO), but seriously answer my question above if you can!

Smiley Wow Thank you for making this post!

My buy orders are all set now.

:crossingfingers:
What buy orders? I keep reading multiple guys claiming they will keep buying, so called ''support''. but there are not buy orders supporting the price       A T    A L L.
Im waiting til i can get some more money to buy a lot more XBLs.
gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:19:12 PM

guys (noobs) .....

If you can't see all the red flags around here, then you deserve it

later on, if you are not totally REKT and still gambling your money in crypto, you will consider this adventure as a learning lesson

Best of luck guys!
 Roll Eyes
Delicat

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:19:24 PM

i think wolotroler did raise some good point. it is important for people to learn more about the teams. And now that ICO is over, it should be time for them to introduce themselves as no project can last long if the team is not visible to the public (the only exception here is bitcoin).
nickslikk

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:24:08 PM

i think wolotroler did raise some good point. it is important for people to learn more about the teams. And now that ICO is over, it should be time for them to introduce themselves as no project can last long if the team is not visible to the public (the only exception here is bitcoin).
Authorship Token team made themselves to the public but it a lot of people think it is a scam and still not on the big exchanges. Public or not is not what determines if a coin survives. The creator of Bitcoin has never made a public appearance and yet Bitcoin is very popular and very much talk about nowadays.
nickslikk

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:25:22 PM

These fudders want to scare people into selling their XBLs so that the fudders can then buy the tokens for cheap.
Champion123

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:25:47 PM

You mean I raised some good point? If it wasn't for me, you guys here wouldn't even bother discussing the team right now, which is the cornerstone of a project.
arber_arapi

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:28:19 PM

guys (noobs) .....

If you can't see all the red flags around here, then you deserve it

later on, if you are not totally REKT and still gambling your money in crypto, you will consider this adventure as a learning lesson

Best of luck guys!
 Roll Eyes

What exactly are you saying? I thought you were gonna buy more XBL lol and now you are calling this project an adventure & learning lesson?
Champion123

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:31:11 PM

These fudders want to scare people into selling their XBLs so that the fudders can then buy the tokens for cheap.

Tokens are already being sold for cheap, almost ICO price at Cryptopia, because a bot is pushing the price down by making weak hands sell off, as mentioned before in the thread. There is no need for FUD to do that, can you say some more BS please so you come out as someone who has no idea what he is talking about?
nickslikk

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:00:38 PM

Tokens are already being sold for cheap, almost ICO price at Cryptopia, because a bot is pushing the price down by making weak hands sell off, as mentioned before in the thread. There is no need for FUD to do that, can you say some more BS please so you come out as someone who has no idea what he is talking about?
The fudders are helping the bot to succeed. How come everybody was congratulated Gluedog for a successful ICO and when XBL went onto Cryptopia and Coinmarketcap so fast after the ICO ended and now are hating on Gluedog?
AmerHomestead

Activity: 15

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 05:09:50 PM

You must be new to Crypto. Almost every ICO goes through its initial pump and then big DUMP. This is normal. You sir, do not need to be in the crypto space.  I'm buying!  This is a 12 month hold for me at least.  Let people sell, I'll be happy to take those coins off you for cheap.

Thanks for your agreement.

Gluedog, is it possible that you give an update on your future development plans/thoughts? I guess everyone is now a little bit confused about this weasel/fighting idea.

Thanks very much in advance.

But since we have quite a large team and many ideas, so the Fighting Game is something that we will be able to do, with no delays to our original roadmap.
This should give us a tiny bit of an edge against the competition as well!

It's astonishing how many people you are blatantly lying to and how many of them actually believe you... A large team? Give us a break, you are just 1-2 developers, probably working in the basement with no office at all. If you were a large team working on several projects at once, you would have revealed yourselves by now, not hiding behind the curtains. But of course since the end goal is to suck in as much money as possible from investors, it does no good to you revealing who you really are in your life.

Oh and to everyone else calling me a FUD-er, take a quick look at the price now - it has crashed so hard EXACTLY like I said it would. You see now why I was selling when I did that it was almost the peak? Because I knew the price would crash down later on. Anyone with half a brain could have predicted that. So, I sold off everything and bought them back 3x cheaper and gonna sell them high again. I wasn't the only person selling off and buying cheaper that day. Many of the so called "Hodlers" did that too, because they knew the price would come down to ~ ICO price few days later. I didn't need FUD for that, it happened on its own. Yet, that day I was crucified as a FUD-er by people clearly invested in this so hard they let go of logic for a while and give in to emotions (so biased). The "future billionaire richness" has clouded all of your judgments.

Anyway, let's suppose for a moment I am indeed a FUD-er and that I am doing everything I can to bash this project. Let's also suppose this whole project isn't an elaborate P&D scheme to suck in all money from investors (the way I see it this has already been happening in Cryptopia via bots that no one knows whose control they are under). Let's suppose it's real and the developers are really working hard. Then can any enlightened person explain to me why a huge team like this one is still a shadow with no names given at all? There is absolutely NO reason for a company to withhold team info especially in the crypto world, where a team and a whitepaper only receive valuations in the millions. The ONLY reason is if you are going to participate in fraud.

So, here is the deal - answer to me that question with an answer that makes sense and I will leave this thread forever. I actually wanted to, but just returned to tell people here "I told you so" about my price predictions a few days ago - I was right and I was called a FUD-er. Answers that make sense also do NOT include:

1) He will reveal himself and his team after the ICO is over - gluedog's words, lies so far.
2) He will reveal himself and his team when he quits his job in real life since this is a side project for him and not sure if it ever will get traction - more lies. The project got more than enough traction (my very reason why I am writing such a long ass post right now) raised almost $200K and according to the developer and speculators here the coin will hit the moon after the games are released, meaning the coins the developer is holding will be worth hundreds of thousands or even millions later down the road. So, you are telling me with all these benefits and since the ICO went better than gluedog's expectations (guess he didn't think there were so many stupid people around), he still has not quit his job?

Put yourself in his shoes. You are given a project like this one, $200K to use as funds to develop the project and you can't even make an effort to show your team because you still haven't quit your job? Is this really an answer that makes sense to each and everyone of you invested in this? It sure as hell doesn't in my book. If it does for you, then I have no doubt your account is just an alt of gluedog's, especially since most accounts posting in here are new (yeah I know including me). No investor in their right mind would never question the team's existence or ask about it, ever! The team is the first thing everyone asks, but here in this thread/ANN/project, it doesn't seem to make a difference at all. Wondering why...

P.S. Let the anti-FUD wars against me continue (because I am a FUD-er for predicting what will happen to the market LMAO), but seriously answer my question above if you can!
Yankeeruinx

Activity: 443
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:31:22 PM

Claiming Lambo Bounty!!!!

Gluedog check DM's in slack for paperwork proof.

XBL be ballin'

gluedog (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 05:33:36 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2017, 05:50:53 PM by gluedog

Can't help but laugh at Champion's answer Cheesy

For everyone's information, there will be a section about our development team in our new website (I am really pushing to have it out by November).
Until then there won't be a lot of marketing going on, but once we have the Raffle and Burner on-line (plus a Graphical Interface for them) we will be a lot more focused on marketing and advertising. That is when we want to be building our brand-awareness.

Claiming Lambo Bounty!!!!

Gluedog check DM's in slack for paperwork proof.

XBL be ballin'

This is insane!:)

You will just have to take a video when you're driving, I want to see the acceleration so much!

The lamborghini bounty was the only one left standing. To win it, a person was required to own a lamborghini and have the license plate numbers contain "XBL".

Billionaire Token - Are you burning to play?
Yankeeruinx

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:42:27 PM

I'll do a video in a bit, still going over all the buttons and launch control 😁
gluedog (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 05:43:05 PM

How much Horse Power does it have?

Billionaire Token - Are you burning to play?
treepixel

Activity: 226

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:49:08 PM

For everyone's information, there will be a section about our development team in our new website (I am really pushing to have it out by November).
Until then there won't be a lot of marketing going on, but once we have the Raffle and Burner on-line (plus a Graphical Interface for them) we will be a lot more focused on marketing and advertising. That is when we want to be building our brand-awareness.
Thanks for the update.
Looking forward to it.
treepixel

Activity: 226

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:28:34 PM

Anyone with some price speculation?

When the website launches and it's listed on a few exchanges - where are you thinking the price could realistically move toward - is $5 in 6 months possible or are we looking at a longer timeframe? What are your guesses?
Yankeeruinx

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:48:37 PM

How much Horse Power does it have?

600 not had chance to see if all of them are there yet as it's fucking raining and a bit tail happy in the wet, will count them up in the morning though if it's dry
Champion123

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:46:31 PM

So, now it takes more than a month to develop a website that will just list some information LOL - do you know how much time would it take a real developer for that? A week. I must know, I am one. I guess on November you will make up another excuse, classic... And I am also pretty convinced now the bot running on Cryptopia is yours! If you want proof, private message me.
arber_arapi

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:27:13 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2017, 09:49:11 PM by arber_arapi

So, now it takes more than a month to develop a website that will just list some information LOL - do you know how much time would it take a real developer for that? A week. I must know, I am one. I guess on November you will make up another excuse, classic... And I am also pretty convinced now the bot running on Cryptopia is yours! If you want proof, private message me.

From your previous posts in this forum:

This coin seems too good to be true. I hope we could get some more information about the team. How do you plan on increasing your casino (better say future casino) user base, which eventually drives up demand ? And what are the estimated projected figures for the user base by end of the year? I am just trying to get some info in order to predict somehow the token's future price for investing purposes. The concept of deflation with low supply and high demand leaves no other choice for the token price but to go up! However, this will never happen if you don't have a clear marketing plan in place to acquire and retain customers.

I come from the marketing world and acquiring/retaining online customers is tricky, especially with no previous experience. Hopefully, you use some of the funds raised through the ICO to hire marketing professionals, as I believe that is the fuel that will lit the fire (more users -> higher demand/lower supply -> higher price). Would appreciate it if you had any input in this aspect, thank you!

It seems to me the only reasons you two (Fatoshi & Champion) are spreading FUD around here is because you guys didn't buy enough at ICO price, are trying to get hodlers to dump it so u can get some more cheap. Go look at your pathethic XBY charts and cry but don't come over here acting like little kids or panicscreechers over a thing called volume which the dev itself already addressed as "fake volume" but is nothing he can worry or change anything about. If we lose money on this it's our own fault, we don't need FUD to tell us what we are experiencing. So shut up and take a seat or get your XBL at the price it is and live with it.

I am not associated with Satoshi or XBY in any way. I just joined the forum few days ago, I come from an economics background and I don't like FUDing. I like telling people the truth though because most of them don't really understand how these P&D schemes work and end up losing everything.

So, you are a marketer, developer & economist all at once now? Must be quite a career!
Yankeeruinx

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:43:21 PM

Good catch Arber on post 996 he says he comes from an economics background too.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: