Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:48:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Billionaire Token - Games on the Blockchain! 🔥 Deflationary Algorithm  (Read 70866 times)
~Money~

Activity: 1132
Merit: 536

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:11:48 PM

Really LOVE the red writing, but let's keep this on-topic. I don't think anyone cares about this sub1x nonsense.

so this is the scammer who messed the crypto-bridge exchange and another project !!
i really cannot believe such scammer is freely opening an ANN thread as a developer around !!! i had not been around this token, but i highly recommend users here  to reconsider their investment  with a scammer so called dev
what happened to CB exchange can easily happens to this token owners and face a runaway dev in future when his pockets gets filled !!
gluedog (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 04:15:50 PM

Thanks for the free bumps everyone!;)

Billionaire Token - Are you burning to play?
arvarm

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:22:37 PM

These newbies are funny with their offtopic-ness. Stop lying, it's pathetic.
Again guys, this is amusing, but let's keep it on-topic. Nobody cares about some guy making 1000 Newbie accounts and trying to shamelessly FUD a project.

Really ! you are a funny dog!
vladameier

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:48:37 PM

Before asking a question, I read it:

"The move to the EOS blockchain will require XBL holders to participate in a coin swap.

There will be a new page on the Billionaire Token website. This page will be connected to a Smart Contract. Users will be required to call a function on the Smart Contract that will log their EOS account name and freeze their XBL. This will all be done via metamask and an easy-to-use web interface.

Once the users have succesfully completed the required steps, they will be eligible to receive the new Billionaire Tokens, on the EOS Blockchain.

More information will be available as we get closer to the coin swap date. The EOS main net is set to launch in June 2018"

Can anybody answer me?  When you connect the platform EOS, the token can no longer be stored in wallet (myetherwallet)? The token will remain as before (STANDARD ERC20 )? The standard will then change or remain ERC20?

Please do not tell me that I do not understand well. I do not understand English well and read three times?
gluedog (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 06:49:43 PM

"The move to the EOS blockchain will require XBL holders to participate in a coin swap.

There will be a new page on the Billionaire Token website. This page will be connected to a Smart Contract. Users will be required to call a function on the Smart Contract that will log their EOS account name and freeze their XBL. This will all be done via metamask and an easy-to-use web interface.

Once the users have succesfully completed the required steps, they will be eligible to receive the new Billionaire Tokens, on the EOS Blockchain.

More information will be available as we get closer to the coin swap date. The EOS main net is set to launch in June 2018"

Can anybody answer me?  When you connect the platform EOS, the token can no longer be stored in wallet (myetherwallet)? The token will remain as before (STANDARD ERC20 )? The standard will then change or remain ERC20?

Please do not tell me that I do not understand well. I do not understand English well and read three times?

ERC20 is an Ethereum Token standard. It will have nothing to do with EOS token standards.

vladameier

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:57:49 PM

Did you mean it: So the coin (XBL) changes the standard and I can not keep it in my wallet myetherwallet?
gluedog (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 07:13:50 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 07:31:33 PM by gluedog

Did you mean it: So the coin (XBL) changes the standard and I can not keep it in my wallet myetherwallet?

As explained on the FAQ page, you will be required to register the XBL you have in MyEtherWallet to a Smart Contract, along with your EOS account name.

After this, you will automatically receive the new XBL on the EOS blockchain.

vladameier

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:44:43 PM

Thank you. I thought so (that I will have to change my wallet myetherwallet ), but I decided to clarify just in case, because I had a double understanding of this.
fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:03:33 AM

As explained on the FAQ page, you will be required to register the XBL you have in MyEtherWallet to a Smart Contract, along with your EOS account name.

After this, you will automatically receive the new XBL on the EOS blockchain.

I'm ready for the migration to EOS.  Much better suited over ETH. Will stay tuned to this thread for updates. Thanks.

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 03:05:19 AM

Gluedog the creator of this coin was accidentally deposited several coins that didn't belong to him (Sub1X) on cryptobridge exchange and rather than do the right thing, he proceeded to wipe off the entire buy order. Then went on social media and ridiculed ppl for complaining. His only excuse is that he took a lost on another exchange, so it's all fair. You should seriously contemplate, if someone with such character is who you feel comfortable investing in, especially when he own a majority of the coin.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2835149.0

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 03:10:13 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2018, 04:24:44 PM by Islapdonkey

These newbies are funny with their offtopic-ness. Stop lying, it's pathetic.
Again guys, this is amusing, but let's keep it on-topic. Nobody cares about some guy making 1000 Newbie accounts and trying to shamelessly FUD a project.

Really ! you are a funny dog!

Am not sure whether to laugh or SMH in awe when you realize that almost every positive post on this thread is from newbies. Anyway, i will keep bumping you steadily, no need to thank me, i got you man  Grin I will see you at 1000 sats, then 500 and so on. I hope you cleared enough from you Sub1x situation to create a solid buy order. Actually i know you didn't but good luck anyway.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Fatoshi

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:47:55 AM

I think this is getting beyond a joke. Clearly the developer is guilty of many financial crimes and must be held responsible. I suggest as many people as possible request Billionaire token is taken off Cryptopia so they don't get sucked into this criminal set up.
litecoinricky

Activity: 171
Merit: 3

I need a break!

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:35:32 PM

The work the Billionaire Token team have done so far has been spot on Smiley

Once the games are released we will soon see the doubters eat their words Wink

Come on XBL team keep working hard, the XBL community is behind you!

I'll take any freebies on offer Smiley
roksi

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:45:11 PM

I think this is getting beyond a joke. Clearly the developer is guilty of many financial crimes and must be held responsible. I suggest as many people as possible request Billionaire token is taken off Cryptopia so they don't get sucked into this criminal set up.
Held into the custody. Inform FBI, CIA, NSA, if they dont help mybe pope will send holly crusaders. They are special organized group, call themself FUDERS.
This is all very deep, dark and beyond a joke. Very sirious.
BillyYank

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:26:22 AM

Held into the custody. Inform FBI, CIA, NSA, if they dont help mybe pope will send holly crusaders. They are special organized group, call themself FUDERS.
This is all very deep, dark and beyond a joke. Very sirious.

I totally agree!!! and lol
Geekxplore

Activity: 56
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:17:42 AM

What is Billionaire token?
Billionaire tokens (XBL) are very different from other coins or tokens, which usually have a mining system.
Read More https://www.geekxplore.com/what-is-billionaire-token.html
magrospic

Activity: 301
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:46:15 PM

ERC20 is an Ethereum Token standard. It will have nothing to do with EOS token standards.

When swap?
gluedog (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 10:56:45 PM

When swap?

June 2018

~Money~

Activity: 1132
Merit: 536

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:18:24 PM

June 2018

hate to admit, but it seems i had got some wrong information about my previous comment here about Sub1x for you buddy

searching more about dev team, people behind the project and the issue on CB has shown that there had been something unknown in the situation and i couldnt even find any more information by dev. talking more with few blockchain developers, shows that CB was responsible for the problem but it seems there has been something more behind the scenes on dev side.

so i simply came to apologize and simply do a free bump for your project here.

Good luck buddy
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 03:44:28 AM

Gluedog the creator of this coin was accidentally deposited several coins that didn't belong to him (Sub1X) on cryptobridge exchange and rather than do the right thing, he proceeded to wipe off the entire buy order. Then went on social media and ridiculed ppl for complaining. His only excuse is that he took a lost on another exchange, so it's all fair. You should seriously contemplate, if someone with such character is who you feel comfortable investing in, especially when he own a majority of the coin.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2835149.0

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: